Perplexia's Pool Palace

so is bast a robot as well?

Well, it's less robots and more Mecha and their pilots. The machines are referred to as the name of the god, and the pilots...well, in the case of Bast, I could picture the pilot looking like Darke Katt. So far the only person I've recruited is Luna, who helped me with the idea itself. She's taking up Freya

Well, it's less robots and more Mecha and their pilots. The machines are referred to as the name of the god, and the pilots...well, in the case of Bast, I could picture the pilot looking like Darke Katt. So far the only person I've recruited is Luna, who helped me with the idea itself. She's taking up Freya

I don't do group threads anymore :) But it sounds interesting. Have you tried asking Cheska?

I don't do group threads anymore :) But it sounds interesting. Have you tried asking Cheska?

Not yet. Other ideas I've had are things like Sailor Superheroines (the Sailor Senshi and so on), a variety of anthro gals, a few Marvel and DC-based threads. Schoolgirls. Cheerleaders....

Not yet. Other ideas I've had are things like Sailor Superheroines (the Sailor Senshi and so on), a variety of anthro gals, a few Marvel and DC-based threads. Schoolgirls. Cheerleaders....

my god daughter knows all about this stuff. Lol i am completely clueless. she likes your avitar.

Look down at my signature.. note one of my other homes away from home. I am kind of Furry'ed out right now...

glad you could join us Snogs. Unlimited drinks whatever you want. clothes are optional. especially in your case :)

I know nothing about furys other then what i've rpd in the way way past.

I think I could play PG.

I love Power Girl, She Hulk, Jade from Green Lanterns [Too bad they killed her] Catwoman.

Uh?.. others I can't recall oddly enough..:confused:

glad you could join us Snogs. Unlimited drinks whatever you want. clothes are optional. especially in your case :)

I know nothing about furys other then what i've rpd in the way way past.

I think you did very well as Dancer.

I think I could play PG.

I love Power Girl, She Hulk, Jade from Green Lanterns [Too bad they killed her] Catwoman.

Uh?.. others I can't recall oddly enough..:confused:
Heh heh. I haven't seen much from the Lantern Corps. I mostly went in for Marvel babes like Rogue, Emma Frost, Psylocke, and so on.
yep every time she walks by the tv she says Sailor Mars.

:D Mars was always my favorite. Absolutely gorgeous.

lol greek you speak to me

Terra is one of the Teen Titans. She can manipulate rocks. There are several versions, including one that an ancient alien race that lives underground on earth decided to make as a clone to destroy the human race. Unfortunately, they weren't counting on her taking so much from Terra. She actually believes she IS Terra. And as such, she fights her makers alongside the other Titans.

lol greek you speak to me

Draggy needs to start speaking non comic geek.

Terra was/is a Character from the DC comic books. but it's more a title of young women who have the power to control earth and rock.

The First Terra tried to infiltrait the Teen Titans, she was batshit insane an went nuts ending with her being burried under her own storm of earth.

Terra 2 is a bit more level headed and hangs out with Power Girl [Much lesbian hinting ensues even though neither swing that way. an Terra is a bit under age.. stacked hottie, but under age]

Back