The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted my photos from the Netherlands here. Unfortunately, photobucket no long allows one to rotate the photos on one's site so some of them require a very limber neck.
Is this amongst them?
enhanced-buzz-32479-1300477601-14.jpg

Hello bear :kiss:
 
Bear, was it one of your (extended) family in Alaska that got injured by a so-called 'hunter' using a bow & Arrow ?
 
Unlikely. Nearly all my family moved to the suburbs and the real macho bears that insisted on staying in the woods moved to national parks. Macho they might be, stupid they're not!
 
Hey everyone!

This is my first time in the Naked Party Lounge, so I need somebody to show me around :)
 
Hey everyone!

This is my first time in the Naked Party Lounge, so I need somebody to show me around :)

Allow me..... it's good that you are naked...no clothes allowed.....Bear is around here somewhere...he's in charge of the baths....but be careful...:rolleyes:
 
Allow me to be your personal assistant and pamper you while you're here. Rolf, a drink for the lady.
 
Hey everyone!

This is my first time in the Naked Party Lounge, so I need somebody to show me around :)

Welcome to the Naked Lounge. At this time of the morning, coffee is on the counter, with doughnuts etc., available. Just ask Rolf.

Do not be over-worried by the Dragon round the back.
He's friendly. . . .
most of the time.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top