Desire to have breasts sucked

Agreed. My interest and arousal in the idea of this isn't so much about the sexual stimulation from having my nipples sucked (though that's absolutely present with nursing). It's about the nurturing, tender bond of the act. It's me, giving of myself... making a safe place for him where he can be vulnerable and put the world out of his head while he suckles. Incredibly erotic for me.

As Gladiator said I probably don't get it but I still see this as sexual in nature. I could cuddle with a woman fully clothed and get a tender, nurturing, safe feeling. Just having a woman close to me, the scent of her hair, maybe my fingers running through her hair or the feel of her hand resting on my chest can bring about a feeling of love and intimacy. Cuddling in a hammock or the couch, falling asleep in each others arms can make the problems in life retreat for a little while and bring about a peaceful, content feeling for me. I crave it but obviously don't get enough of it.

As Gladiator said I probably don't get it but I still see this as sexual in nature. I could cuddle with a woman fully clothed and get a tender, nurturing, safe feeling. Just having a woman close to me, the scent of her hair, maybe my fingers running through her hair or the feel of her hand resting on my chest can bring about a feeling of love and intimacy. Cuddling in a hammock or the couch, falling asleep in each others arms can make the problems in life retreat for a little while and bring about a peaceful, content feeling for me. I crave it but obviously don't get enough of it.
Comfort comes in many forms. What you describe sounds wonderful too, though a completely different dynamic, perhaps. How you describe it has you in the nurturing role, or that’s how I read your words. Nothing wrong with that. Nurturing can be quite soothing also, but in a different way perhaps. The abf dynamic in my eyes has the man being more volnerable, the one needing soothed, being nurtured. But this is just my interpretation of how the relationship would feel to me in some circumstances. That doesn’t make any other opinion less true. I could also see this dynamic going in the completely opposite direction as well interactions are built on the ppeople involved so it could look different with each couple. We all find different things comforting. For me there is almost nothing that makes me feel safer than my head on a woman’s breast, sucking or not, being held, but that might not be the same for you.

Comfort comes in many forms. What you describe sounds wonderful too, though a completely different dynamic, perhaps. How you describe it has you in the nurturing role, or that’s how I read your words. Nothing wrong with that. Nurturing can be quite soothing also, but in a different way perhaps. The abf dynamic in my eyes has the man being more volnerable, the one needing soothed, being nurtured. But this is just my interpretation of how the relationship would feel to me in some circumstances. That doesn’t make any other opinion less true. I could also see this dynamic going in the completely opposite direction as well interactions are built on the ppeople involved so it could look different with each couple. We all find different things comforting. For me there is almost nothing that makes me feel safer than my head on a woman’s breast, sucking or not, being held, but that might not be the same for you.

I don't see me in the nurturing role, having a woman curl up next to me if more of a feeling that she is nurturing me or maybe it could be a mutual nurturing. Just the act of being touched brings a feeling of intimacy to me. I would certainly not mind resting my head on a woman's breast, sucking or not. Again, just the personal closeness is what I crave. Besides, if I am sucking on her breast it would really hard for me to just stop there. lol.

Yes, these are great instances of love and intimacy, and can feel tender or create a safe feeling for both partners. But I'm going to echo Gladiator's response in that for me, the ABF dynamic is about the woman giving because he needs it... a hunger in him that isn't about the nourishment from her breast so much as it is a hunger in his soul to feel cradled and protected. Hope I'm getting that right, Glad.

Yes, these are great instances of love and intimacy, and can feel tender or create a safe feeling for both partners. But I'm going to echo Gladiator's response in that for me, the ABF dynamic is about the woman giving because he needs it... a hunger in him that isn't about the nourishment from her breast so much as it is a hunger in his soul to feel cradled and protected. Hope I'm getting that right, Glad.
Yes, exactly. You have found some of the words that I could not. The more I talk about it the more I think of little space, but I think this can transend that too, one does not need to have a little space or age regress to have a hunger inside such as you describe. It’s like fighting to be in control of so many things in life that for that one moment they go away and no longer matter, that yooou do not need to make a decision because you are safe and protected.

I LOVE fresh breast milk....

High quality pumps used often
assisted by my GF's/Hubby nursing
Prolactin.

it can be done

Hello!

I stumble upon many things while surfing the internet. I happened to come across ABF/ANR (adult breast feeding/adult nursing relationship) it totally intrigued me. Although I'm not in any way producing milk, I really want to try this! Not sure if I can since I'm not producing milk, but seems like an amazing way to create intimacy and a strong connection between people.

That's all :)
There are several ABF/ANR sites. Im not a paying member. ANR CONNECTIONS.COM. ANRELATIONSHIP.COM, ABFSINGLES.NET, DREAMOFMILK.COM If any lady in SE VA or RVA is interested, send me a private message or email me sfranklinxx18 ge mail

Hello!

I stumble upon many things while surfing the internet. I happened to come across ABF/ANR (adult breast feeding/adult nursing relationship) it totally intrigued me. Although I'm not in any way producing milk, I really want to try this! Not sure if I can since I'm not producing milk, but seems like an amazing way to create intimacy and a strong connection between people.

I find this a HUGE turn on. I'd love to find a woman who is producing and who'd like to try this with me.

Hello!

I love having my breasts sucked. I can orgasm just by a long session of nipple play. So yea, that sounds like fun.

I find breast play, massaging and suckling to be one of my biggest turn ons myself. I've done it for hours with a few women who absolutely loved it, and I can't get enough of a sexy pair of breasts.

Very erotic zone for many women, and surprisingly not enough attention there, according to some women I've spoken to about it. I find you just need to spend enough time lightly teasing, caressing, suckling, and massaging the breasts to really give the woman pleasure. Doesn't hurt to do things like using a couple of ice cubes on her nipples here and there for maximum contrast and erotic stimulation as well. Part of the biggest turn on for me is how good it makes the woman feel.

Damn, now I need to go find a pair to indulge in! Lol

Back