Fun and laughter please

Hi Everyone!
I've looked around a year or so and decided it's time to have a account and post a add.

I'm an Australian woman coming to the ends of a failing marriage the hardest feeling in the world knowing love is dying and I can't save it takes more than one to make it work.
I'm chubby, shy,silly,awkward and I suffer from social anxiety to panic attack extremes not something new for myself just like to prepare people.
I love talking about the little things in life the everyday things. I would love a connection and long term chats. Happy to share pics,calls and whatever else around arrangements. I identify with being a submissive. Something I haven't been able to experience.
As the name suggests there is a huge love of Hentai 😉,anime,drawing,writing,rp,rp gaming and all sorts of other things.
Please don't be shy and stop by to say hello.
Hopefully I haven't bored everyone

Good luck hentaikitty,
I'm so sorry for the pain and stress you are going through. I'm glad that you are taking positive steps to protect yourself and your sense of joy and wonder in the world. I hope you make some amazing friends here. I also pray you find the peace and companionship you are craving.

If you ever want to talk subby fun, feel free to message me.
~Faith

Good luck hentaikitty,
I'm so sorry for the pain and stress you are going through. I'm glad that you are taking positive steps to protect yourself and your sense of joy and wonder in the world. I hope you make some amazing friends here. I also pray you find the peace and companionship you are craving.

If you ever want to talk subby fun, feel free to message me.
~Faith

Thank you so much!
I don't have much faith in myself and I struggle with making lasting connections. Hopefully I meet a few nice friends around.

Any convo on subby stuff is always enjoyed :eek:

To everyone who has sent mail I'm at work right now but I'm slowly getting back to everyone thank you!

Welcome even if you re not a new comer.

If talking to a non english native doesn t uppset you, i would be happy to talk to you.

Else i wish you good luck in finding the right partners.

Last edited:
From one Aussie to another, welcome. We all have times where we feel the need to end something that is not good for us and it can be quite overwhelming. It's kind of like taking a leap of faith without knowing where you're going to land, but you know it's the right course of action regardless.
Hopefully you'll pluck up the courage to start chatting with someone, either on Literotica or in RL.
PM sent.

From one Aussie to another, welcome. We all have times where we feel the need to end something that is not good for us and it can be quite overwhelming. It's kind of like taking a leap of faith without knowing where you're going to land, but you know it's the right course of action regardless.
Hopefully you'll pluck up the courage to start chatting with someone, either on Literotica or in RL.
PM sent.

Thank you for the welcome!
I think the need to end my marriage was more pushed upon me than anything o couldn't keep living the way I was it's unhealthy both physically and emotionally.
I have had a few pleasant conversations so far and I'm looking forward to many more!
Oh same state as you by the way lol

Hi Everyone!

As the name suggests there is a huge love of Hentai 😉,anime,drawing,writing,rp,rp gaming and all sorts of other things.

Same interest and well thought i would pop in and say hello,

can also agree and relate, anxiety isnt the best of things, but cant stop trying x

would love to chat, feel free to msg, or whatsap etc if you like x

PM sent. Feel free to say hi to a fellow rp gamer that also lokes long chats of any nature.

Hello everyone and thank you for all the responses.

There was a few troublingly ones that left me feeling like this isn't the right place for me. But after some internal reflection I have decided to stick around a bit long.

G’day HGK

Welcome to the forum. I’ve only been here a short time basically to empty my head of thoughts that were starting to drive me crazy. I’ve had a marriage that really just slowly died years ago, but I was lucky and found another woman who is frustrating, loving, large, and just fun to be around. Mostly...

Try to ignore the trolls. It’s easy to focus on them, but they are the rubbish of the net. You can’t help nasty people.

PM me if you want. Happy to debate Sword art online vs. Full Metal Alchemist...

Russ. From Oz...

Hey, you sound really interesting. I know what it's like to live with social anxiety, I've been dealing with anxiety issues since I was 20 or so. It sucks. PM me if you'd like to chat sometime.

Hi Everyone!
I've looked around a year or so and decided it's time to have a account and post a add.

I'm an Australian woman coming to the ends of a failing marriage the hardest feeling in the world knowing love is dying and I can't save it takes more than one to make it work.
I'm chubby, shy,silly,awkward and I suffer from social anxiety to panic attack extremes not something new for myself just like to prepare people.
I love talking about the little things in life the everyday things. I would love a connection and long term chats. Happy to share pics,calls and whatever else around arrangements. I identify with being a submissive. Something I haven't been able to experience.

Hiya kitty. Hope you’re enjoying Saturday. :)

G’day HGK

Welcome to the forum. I’ve only been here a short time basically to empty my head of thoughts that were starting to drive me crazy. I’ve had a marriage that really just slowly died years ago, but I was lucky and found another woman who is frustrating, loving, large, and just fun to be around. Mostly...

Try to ignore the trolls. It’s easy to focus on them, but they are the rubbish of the net. You can’t help nasty people.

PM me if you want. Happy to debate Sword art online vs. Full Metal Alchemist...

Russ. From Oz...

I believe the trolls as you put it are rather intriguing once you spot them. Takes a strange sort to be that way inclined.

Ok Full Metal Alchemist made me giggle that was a all time favorite I even went so far as to write a strangely fun piece of work based around it years ago. :D

Hey, you sound really interesting. I know what it's like to live with social anxiety, I've been dealing with anxiety issues since I was 20 or so. It sucks. PM me if you'd like to chat sometime.

For now I'm having a issue with keeping up with them all.so give me time to shuffle about and I shall make private contact thank you for dropping in!

Hiya kitty. Hope you’re enjoying Saturday. :)
Mmhmm so far it has been relaxing I'm currently curled up watching a stream of obscure romantic and slightly erotic movies with a bottle of my favorite wine. I'm enjoying having time to relax

Mmhmm so far it has been relaxing I'm currently curled up watching a stream of obscure romantic and slightly erotic movies with a bottle of my favorite wine. I'm enjoying having time to relax

Nice. My rum says hello. ;) Feel like naming some of the movies?

So sadly to say I started with Two moon Junction and the sequel and on to Wild orchid and the sequel and soon Zandalee and my secret favorite which I won't spill ;)

Interesting seems Two moon junction has Milla Jovavich. Intrigued. :)
Now I’m curious about your favorite. All in due time.

Hi Everyone!

I can relate to the pain but it does get easier honey ..

Back