Palace Opera:Court of the Carrot Emperor

Guess who is coming to dinner ?

Putin, at Emperor Carrot Head's golf resort, where the interpreters will have more conversations to chat about.


Will they have enough golf carts for Putin's private security detail ?
 
Ah, well. Emperor Carrot Head boasted too soon. Another Russian play date with Emperor Carrot Head's bestie may be in the cards.


July 28, 2018

Meanwhile, Daddy's Princess hears a familiar song.

Daddy is not happy, because Princess did not marry the Prince.

"...could have had Tom Brady for a son-in-law."

"Instead, I got Jared Kushner."

(Five witnesses)


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/28/...lights&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=sectionfront

https://www.wcvb.com/article/trump-joked-ivanka-couldve-married-tom-brady-ny-times-reports/22589277


The last time this was heard in the earshot of the press, was in 2015.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/trump-maybe-wanted-ivanka-to-marry-someone-else-1827967790

What is it, that makes Emperor Carrot Head prefer Tom Brady ? Tom Brady divorced his Boston wife, to marry a supermodel. Tom Brady could not help Emperor Carrot with his real eastate empire. Tom Brady could not fulfill the messenger boy role that Jared played. Jared's family facilitated the Israel connections. Is it Tom Brady's wealth, and lack of legal problems and corruption scandals ? (Qatar would not play ball.) Or, is it because England's Royal babies get publicity at their baptisms ? Tom Brady's children had Catholic baptisms.

During a brief press conference at New England Patriots training camp Saturday, Brady was asked about the Guerrero-Edelman connection, and his “response” was a bit awkward.



Zack Cox

@ZackCoxNESN
Tom Brady asked about people connecting Edelman’s positive PED test to Alex Guerrero.

“I have no comment. That’s just ridiculous. I’m out.”

11:44 AM - Jul 28, 2018

Ivanka and Jared are returning to the White House, after a cooling off period...
 
Emperor Carrot Head and his concubine transformed themselves into giant leeches. They detected fame and publicity.

They both fed off the attention, that the creative energy and good will of LeBron James had generated.


https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ordan-basketball-la-lakers-goat-a8477106.html

Citing Mr Trump’s attacks on various other black sportsmen, such as NFL player Colin Kaepernick, Lemon asked: “Do you think he uses black athletes as a scapegoat?”

“At times, at times, and more often than not,” replied James. “I believe he uses anything that’s popular to try to negate people from trying to think about the positive things that they could actually be doing and try to just get our minds to not be as sharp as possible right then."


Most recently, an interview James did with CNN’s Don Lemon attracted Trump’s ire, inspiring him to tweet a nakedly-racist attack on both men’s intelligence.

https://www.esquire.com/sports/a22644161/donald-trump-lebron-james-tweet-athletes-activism/
 
Back
Top