Cuckolds: When did you discover you were one

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Posts
7,165
The first time I discovered that I was excited by my GFs (and later wives) cheating was when I just turned 20 and GF confessed to going with other guys. I was surprised that I got hard and so was she.

Would be interested in other cuckold's first experiences
 
I'm not full cuckold, as it's not something agreed or accepted with partners.

However, I first discovered that my GF being tempted by other men aroused me in my teens, the reclamation sex was always a utopian hate-fuck.

Couple of years later, my long term GF whom I was besotted with, started cheating on me with our housemate. She's now married to him 10 years later. However for a very awkward 5-6 months we all lived together. I found myself furiously masturbating to their sex sessions in the room below me, as well as checking her underwear and such during the "overlap period".

Oddest feeling, being heartbroken, your life in tatters yet being hard and leaking... Looking at another man's cum in her knickers.


My wife has strayed twice (that I know of for certain). Again, both times the emotional pain, has been accompanied by a desire to check for evidence and be aroused by it.

Last time, about 5 years ago, the reclamation sex was nightly for a week or two, and the hottest of my life. Even she noticed.
 
After I realized how turned on I was by the women in my life cheating, I actively encouraged it. It became something of an obsession during my first marriage when I helped my wife get ready for dates and then reclaimed her when she came home.
 
My wife

I realize I've shared this story a number of times on this site. But it was asked...

The first time my wife dropped her panties for another man was years ago. Mrs. Screwher took a job at a coffee shop. There she met Robert, a married regular there. They got to know each other and soon they became sexually attracted to each other. He ended up fucking her in a hotel room. I was of a very different mindset then and I was furious! We were an eyelash away from splitting. But we kept it together and have lived happily ever after since.

But soon after her tryst I started having very different feelings about it. I found myself getting sexually aroused by it. I fantasized for many years of other men screwing her. I still do. Now almost two years ago she did it again. But this time I gave her my full support and approval to continue having sex with other men. To which we are currently enjoying our lifestyle.
 
My ex disappeared at a party with her ex at his house. She appeared an hour later and every one knew something must of happened. I never got the full story for sure but that night we stayed over and i bent her over in their basement. I was so hard. Been in to it ever since.
 
About 25. I had been seeing this lady who was in her early 30's and was recently divorced. She made it clear she liked me but also wanted to have a good time. We lived together for about 9 months during which she had several other lovers. Never left me in any doubt about who she was going out with. I would be at home with a rock hard cock just imagining what she was doing. the reclamation sex was awesome. Years later I met my current wife and eventually persuaded her to cuck me.
 
My ex disappeared at a party with her ex at his house. She appeared an hour later and every one knew something must of happened. I never got the full story for sure but that night we stayed over and i bent her over in their basement. I was so hard. Been in to it ever since.



Had an almost identical experience with an ex-GF at her 18th birthday party. She got wasted early on, and ended up kissing half a dozen guys, at least 3 got in her knickers with their hands.


By the time we got a cab she was dropping and I was solid.

Knickers never left the cab, removed them under her miniskirt.

Back to mine, fucked and sucked all night long.
 
Tempted I must admit

Im really tempted to see my wife in a cuk type situation, anyone care to share their stores with me how they first got involved and was it wifes or yours wishes - does drink always play a part?
 
Im really tempted to see my wife in a cuk type situation, anyone care to share their stores with me how they first got involved and was it wifes or yours wishes - does drink always play a part?

Drop me a message, I'll supply Kik details. Can tell all.
 
Screwed on a work trip

My wife, years ago, had a work rival, a man that she didn’t get along with all that well, but on a work trip, she drank way too much and started dancing with him in front of her coworkers. She had a room mate from work, that called me that night with my wife never came back to their hotel room. It turned out that she spent the night getting fucked by her work rival who eventually actually took her job. I was her only cheat episode, but I can imagine his delight at stripping, and fucking my wife, his friends all knowing that he had her. They then worked together for another year. I know how my wife is drunk, he probably had her, every conceivable way..
 
It was a gradual build up for me. One girlfriend talked about how distressingly large her first boyfriend's dick was. Another girlfriend slept with a friend of mine, and then later I hung out with him and he talked about it.

Then my wife fucked someone we both worked with. So I had to continue working with this guy, knowing he had fucked my wife. It was at that point that the sense of humiliation started to turn me on.
 
My wife, years ago, had a work rival, a man that she didn’t get along with all that well, but on a work trip, she drank way too much and started dancing with him in front of her coworkers. She had a room mate from work, that called me that night with my wife never came back to their hotel room. It turned out that she spent the night getting fucked by her work rival who eventually actually took her job. I was her only cheat episode, but I can imagine his delight at stripping, and fucking my wife, his friends all knowing that he had her. They then worked together for another year. I know how my wife is drunk, he probably had her, every conceivable way..

Wow! That's all kinds of hot!

I wish my wife's career took her away on business like this. I have no doubt she's be using that time to further her hotwifing adventures!
 
The guy no doubt got to enjoy the sight of my wife's, tiny, undersized tits, hey spread ass. What a win for this guy, to dominate her in bed, then compete with her at work after. I was pissed at the time, but the idea is hot now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The guy no doubt got to enjoy the sight of my wife's, tiny, undersized tits, hey spread as. What a win for this guy, to dominate her in bed, then compete with her at work after. I was pissed at the time, but the idea is hot now.

I'm glad you could turn a negative into a positive, too.
 
When I came home from work unexpectedly and heard my wife fucking our neighbor in the bedroom. She had put the baby to sleep and closed the bedroom door bu I could hear her moaning and the bed banging against the wall. I was shocked and hurt but I also had an erection. I waited til they finished. When they came out they were surprised to see me sitting in the living room.
 
Wow! That's all kinds of hot!

I wish my wife's career took her away on business like this. I have no doubt she's be using that time to further her hotwifing adventures!

Business trips are the best. Whenever my wife or I are on our trips we always seem to have sex with others. At the last trade show I went to there was this really slutty woman I met who was with me then two others during the week.
 
My wife and I started dating in high school and married after she graduated from college. We went to different colleges, 100 miles apart, and she was free to date other guys. I knew she was fooling around with them at the time, but I didn't know she was screwing them. A few years after we married, I asked, and she told me that she had sex on a regular basis with several different guys. That stopped when we became engaged. I was turned on by the thought of her having sex, so I asked if she wanted to do it again. She said that she had thought about it, so I gave her permission to do whatever she wanted, as long as she told me about it and that it ws just for fun. She had sex with other men on three occasions and told me about each time soon after it happened. That was 30 years ago, and she has not been with another man since then.
 
Was first turned on by the fantasy reading about hot wives in Penthouse forum as a boy. In high school started dating girl known for sucking cocks. Was crazy about her but she didn't want to be tied down so stayed friends with benefits. Drove me crazy knowing she was messing with other guys but also turned me to no end. Wish would have known how to tell her I want to watch back then.

In late 20's, had been friends with a chick that knew was a slut. We started dating and I knew this was my chance to share a woman. I shared my fantasy and she told me about some of her slutty adventures and saw how turned on I got. Not long after out one night out drinking she grabbed me and good friend's crotches under the table and said I want yall to fuck me. That was one hell of a night watching his hung cock stretch and pound her while we took turns.

Current gf of 8 yrs won't play but will at least talk dirty about past hung lovers and role play fucking others.
 
I'd say the fantasies came for me in my early 30's. Hotwife porn and reading about women who would have affairs planted a seed in my mind I guess. I slowly revealed to my wife that I love the fantasy and we've both been enjoying the role play ever since. Turns out, she loves the "idea" of being a hotwife too!! We've had a lot of fun with it so far. Can't wait to see how far we take things in the future 😃😃
 
Hmm. For me it has been the last year or so. I have slowly been getting turned on by seeing videos of hubby jerking off to some guy pounding away on the misses. I've seen some amazingly hot videos here and there. Also love when the hubby gets to go under and look up at the guy ponding his wifes pussy.

I've slowly hinted this to the misses and she is really hesitant. She says on paper it sounds fine but someone always going to feel guilty and cause issues so who knows where it will go.
 
When I came home from work unexpectedly and heard my wife fucking our neighbor in the bedroom. She had put the baby to sleep and closed the bedroom door bu I could hear her moaning and the bed banging against the wall. I was shocked and hurt but I also had an erection. I waited til they finished. When they came out they were surprised to see me sitting in the living room.

The whole time between the first time my wife cheated and the start of our hotwifing, I always secretly hoped this would happen to me. Unfortunately it never did.
 
I guess by definition a cuckold is a man that lets his wife fuck others, which some say is humiliating. I disagree, I tend to see as I am using other men for my pleasure, because I am excited to get to the creampie and sloppy seconds.
 
I guess by definition a cuckold is a man that lets his wife fuck others, which some say is humiliating. I disagree, I tend to see as I am using other men for my pleasure, because I am excited to get to the creampie and sloppy seconds.

This is where I am with it as well. I am a cuckold only in the way my wife has sex with other men. But there's no way I would go for any of the humiliation/degradation aspects of it. From either my wife or the other guy. I'm quite the opposite actually. I have a variety of hobbies/interests that would firmly put me in the alpha male category. These other men are just living, breathing sex toys used for our pleasure and enhance our sex life.
 
I guess by definition a cuckold is a man that lets his wife fuck others, which some say is humiliating. I disagree, I tend to see as I am using other men for my pleasure, because I am excited to get to the creampie and sloppy seconds.

This is exactly how I feel. We both get what we want.
 
When I came home from work unexpectedly and heard my wife fucking our neighbor in the bedroom. She had put the baby to sleep and closed the bedroom door bu I could hear her moaning and the bed banging against the wall. I was shocked and hurt but I also had an erection. I waited til they finished. When they came out they were surprised to see me sitting in the living room.

Did you congratulate him for giving her a good fucking and let him know he is welcome anytime?
 
Back
Top