Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

I guess no one has had an experience lately where there are made to strip in front of men they didn't know. I have heard a few real stories that were very hot. There must be more??

Favorite is a story I authored a few years ago about the newlywed wife is 'kidnapped' after the reception. The new hubby is given clues about how to find her but is told that she has to remove one clothing item for every half hour that passes before he finds her. She is surrounded by all the groomsmen in the wedding. The hubby is sent a picture to his phone as she gives each guy a kiss and takes off one item after another. The 'end' of the story is that he gets to the location early before anything is exposed......but........ he watches in secret as he goes all the way. They eventually have her naked and making out with all the guys and then the best man penetrates her while the other guys whack off on her..... How's that?

Favorite is a story I authored a few years ago about the newlywed wife is 'kidnapped' after the reception. The new hubby is given clues about how to find her but is told that she has to remove one clothing item for every half hour that passes before he finds her. She is surrounded by all the groomsmen in the wedding. The hubby is sent a picture to his phone as she gives each guy a kiss and takes off one item after another. The 'end' of the story is that he gets to the location early before anything is exposed......but........ he watches in secret as he goes all the way. They eventually have her naked and making out with all the guys and then the best man penetrates her while the other guys whack off on her..... How's that?

That is a great story. Maybe you have one about a mature woman like me. Hubby and I decide to redo our vows after 35 years of marriage. The grooms men think I still look good for our age so they devise a plan like the one you describe so they can live out the fantasy maybe they had back when they were in our wedding. What do you think?

I chatted a girl recently who ran in a gang of 3 girls who would kidnap a boy and strip him naked;
then take turns fondling his cock and balls all over and then each girl practice sucking his cute cock

We had a great experience at a local swinger club. My wife was in a cage with another sexy lady. They made out and stripped each other naked while the club’s fully clothed guests looked on.

We had a great experience at a local swinger club. My wife was in a cage with another sexy lady. They made out and stripped each other naked while the club’s fully clothed guests looked on.

Interesting. Has she ever been stripped by a group of men? Would you like to see that?

Does 2 men and a woman count? The group of men isn’t my fantasy, but she does mention it from time to time...😈

Last edited:
I've been stripped by strangers!

US Navy, 1986, new unit, some of the guys had an initiation for me!

One of my bunk mates let them into the room late after I had fallen asleep and the guys stripped me naked.

I laughed it off. I felt like I was one of the guys afterwards. It was too bad they didn't fuck me!

They were doing it to several people.

They finally did it to a guy that wasn't pleased and complained to the senior NCO in charge and the lil' gang got into big trouble.

Not exactly strangers, but cousins I had never met. I was 15 and was partying with about 8 or 9 older male cousins while visiting in the Phillipines, and they made me strip for them and then dance nude with each of them.

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

I’ve had somewhat similar fantasies—usually more related to a group of people sexually dominating me—, but I already know I would never like it irl. Even if I got fully over my c-ptsd, I’m demisexual, and the odds of my being sexually attracted to that many people at once are exactly zero, so it’ll stay forever in the category of idle fantasy.

It’s weird, being demisexual while trying to balance not wanting to be objectified by strangers and being programmed your whole life to believe that your value as a person is directly proportional to how attractive strangers find you.

Not exactly strangers, but cousins I had never met. I was 15 and was partying with about 8 or 9 older male cousins while visiting in the Phillipines, and they made me strip for them and then dance nude with each of them.

How did they get you to strip for them? Or did they strip you?

They stripped me. I was real drunk and didn't mind the attention I was getting, but at some point they thought it would be neat to see me naked. I tried laughing it off, but they pinned me on the sofa, pulled off my pants and T-shirt and had me dance for them in my panties and bra. Eventually, they pulled those off me too.

Both, have fantasised and been. There's something very exciting about strangers and the Unknown...

I always think about being a servant to several of my wife’s work friends. I’m dressed as a hand maiden and I accidentally spill tea on one of the women. I am them doused in tea and my clothes are not just removed but torn from my body and I’m taught many lessons that night.

Back