Goin Stir Crazy!

:devil: I must admit an affinity for toying with devils.

The thing is, I have written over 300 threads in my time here. I used to write down each new title into a note book until I grew bored of it and the plotting put into it only for it to end up in the lost and archived due to co-writer loss. Smile, makes me ponder if I write far too much for SRP. The last story I started, again lost my co-writer without a word and called it quits.

Cursed? Perhaps I am.. Seems so.

So I now taunt the wicked and brave to pluck their brains for possibilities not my own making.

Well it's good to know that you enjoying toying around. We all like ladies who know how to play with fire. Though I can certainly understand the problems with co-writer loss. Sometimes you plot things out and have this whole brainstorm ready to go, and then poof. We've all seen it, where we're excited, on many different levels (wicked grin) about where a story will go, and then it disappears.

And perhaps we need a place to share ideas openly-for those of us who have some imagination of story ideas but lack the time to write them, but want to see if others are inspired to steal them.

Idaes for me a re difficult.
So many SEEM good, any maybe are as actual stories, but they suck as SRPs.
Hence I write very little here.

And then, yeah, there's the problem with SRP. You have this great idea...but it doesn't necessarily work with other writing partners. You end up derailed because they have ideas-and they might be good ideas-but they're different from your own about how the story should go.

lol! You are correct, so much plot and so little time to thoroughly enjoy the fruits of all our labors.

Smile

It is true, another reason about revival. Best to put a new twist on a beloved favorite.

Hope you have all the best of luck, Sweet. If anyone deserves some fun and hot RPing its you.

When you start could you pm me the link. I may like to read along.

Smile If ever I get brave to open an old tale, I will be sure to share with you V.

Havinfun50 is writing one with me - dusting off my creative spark and pressing IGNITION!

:devil:

Rive runs through it was SO DAMN GOOD! sighs - Lana was so much fun to play. Recalling the others isn't happening just yet but I rarely reread my own stuff unless its to check for those hated typo's or facts I lost to the scattered fragments of my warped mind.

:eek:

Smile If ever I get brave to open an old tale, I will be sure to share with you V.

Havinfun50 is writing one with me - dusting off my creative spark and pressing IGNITION!

Rive runs through it was SO DAMN GOOD! sighs - Lana was so much fun to play. Recalling the others isn't happening just yet but I rarely reread my own stuff unless its to check for those hated typo's or facts I lost to the scattered fragments of my warped mind.

:eek:

I feel the same way about it. I miss writing Harrison.

If you want we can try restarting River Runs through it as a one on one. (I've actually given it a lot of thought :eek:.) We'd have to be a little careful about the other's characters like Talon but I've been thinking around ways to make it work.
IT would require you to write the part of Lily like you were going to way back then and for me to play the part of a talon-like character, and the cop LI played.

If you're interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss it, ok?

Let me see if I can find the thread again!

*rubs her hands together with wicked delight*

hehehehe

Yes, yes.. being bad is just so much fun, can not help it! :rolleyes:

Juices Flowin' Once again!

So have an idea in mind for a story for multiple players. But first things first...

the ONLY thing I can guarantee in this story that WONT happen is male on male intercourse. by my instruction, of course :)

That's it, that is all.

If you have issues being controlled - dont sign up.

if you have issues with group sex, forced sex, bisexual/gay sex. dont sign up.

Setting of story - roughly 1877 Transylvania province of Romania, in the Carpathian Mountains. ( cuz its pretty up there :p )

My character is Mistress to most, or Lady Alina Micella Dragoi to the natives, among other random taken titles too blah to type about.

She has been called many things. Strigoi, Nosferatu, Dia vol, to list the nice terms.

Known as Lilith, before Eve. A demon with a powerful desire for many things, including being on top. Locals consider her to be a gypsy or witch, or a combination. Soul Sucking is an affectionate thought... or something sucked anyway..

There is no goal to this story, there is no end really in sight nor planned. a mere story of tormenting, torturing, perverting type pass times. And there is one escape, death. :devil: ( this applies to property, not guests)

She uses her knowledge, her powers for mind games, promises to which she gains and all lose, but her passion is savoring pleasures to be had, where ever they may be. Is gifted with a vicious mind-stabbing ability to drop anyone in place who might mess with her, but can not read or hear thoughts. Is demonic and can take such form if desired, doesn't age quickly.. if at all. Can gift via potions of a darker craft, but it usually always costs the one who took what Alina has to offer. Strength ad very quick movement ability. Can not be killed, but can definitely be inspired to do good deeds. How else did De Sade get released? ;)

The story will start in a small village near her castle, built by the same men who build Vlad "the Impaler" castle not too far away. A bargain struck by the blacksmith, Josef with Alina, his family's lives were spared from great illness, and in exchange one of his strapping sons would become hers on his 20th year. (she isn't into wee babes). She is too chose this new pet and train him. Of course, many come to stay at Castle Dragoi and a few have earned their release.. Such as the Marquis De Sade, in due time and of course, with much expense.. to him (not her).

All who live in this castle are owned by her, work for her and only a few may leave the premises from time to time. She has a female cook who relays the dailies to the maids and there are a few of those as well, about the castle. All female, except for Bartholomew, a man servant she was gifted from the future king of England, Edward. The grounds keeper is a man, rarely seen and the stables are ran by a rough man named Willem, who was really a highway man she employed to carry out any order she deemed necessary. Aside from 2 hired men and 1 gifted to her, a cook. everyone else she has procured through trade, debts, or auctions. And of those she purchased, she has any of them on hand to serve any and all needs.. or else.

Le Beke et al Bete - (beauty and the beast) was a novel written about Alina and her castle, and the beast within her. Granted it was made into a nicer version after a few recitals, due to nightmares and all that, but it is quite flattering to be written about.

Oradea is not far, by carriage at least. On foot, with the forest and cliffs, it is far too hazardous for any sane being to venture on foot.

Alina is far older than any living being on the planet, as far as she is aware of that is. Her secrets are kept, at any cost and she has never ran into any one or anything like her, or worse. Nor better.

All those who wish to play, send me an IM and see if anyone is interested in a wicked fem dom mind game. Any Hijackers will be shot -smiles-

Am looking for a brave few souls who want to see how much they can take of servitude - All role ideas will be considered, am going to picky over who gets the blacksmith's son role and of course want some wicked maids to torment a lil :)

Should know about those young ladies, one or two are kept pure for a time, their blood being pure is an important ingredient to many spells. While some will be used as maids, servants, bath toys and of course assist with training the poor blacksmith's boy to be a good play thing. and of course, Alina will do as she pleases with each and every one who happens through her place. Guests do admire her and her place :devil:

:kiss:

So have an idea in mind for a story for multiple players. But first things first...

the ONLY thing I can guarantee in this story that WONT happen is male on male intercourse. by my instruction, of course :)

That's it, that is all.

If you have issues being controlled - dont sign up.

if you have issues with group sex, forced sex, bisexual/gay sex. dont sign up.

Setting of story - roughly 1877 Transylvania province of Romania, in the Carpathian Mountains. ( cuz its pretty up there :p )

My character is Mistress to most, or Lady Alina Micella Dragoi to the natives, among other random taken titles too blah to type about.

She has been called many things. Strigoi, Nosferatu, Dia vol, to list the nice terms.

Known as Lilith, before Eve. A demon with a powerful desire for many things, including being on top. Locals consider her to be a gypsy or witch, or a combination. Soul Sucking is an affectionate thought... or something sucked anyway..

There is no goal to this story, there is no end really in sight nor planned. a mere story of tormenting, torturing, perverting type pass times. And there is one escape, death. :devil: ( this applies to property, not guests)

She uses her knowledge, her powers for mind games, promises to which she gains and all lose, but her passion is savoring pleasures to be had, where ever they may be. Is gifted with a vicious mind-stabbing ability to drop anyone in place who might mess with her, but can not read or hear thoughts. Is demonic and can take such form if desired, doesn't age quickly.. if at all. Can gift via potions of a darker craft, but it usually always costs the one who took what Alina has to offer. Strength ad very quick movement ability. Can not be killed, but can definitely be inspired to do good deeds. How else did De Sade get released? ;)

The story will start in a small village near her castle, built by the same men who build Vlad "the Impaler" castle not too far away. A bargain struck by the blacksmith, Josef with Alina, his family's lives were spared from great illness, and in exchange one of his strapping sons would become hers on his 20th year. (she isn't into wee babes). She is too chose this new pet and train him. Of course, many come to stay at Castle Dragoi and a few have earned their release.. Such as the Marquis De Sade, in due time and of course, with much expense.. to him (not her).

All who live in this castle are owned by her, work for her and only a few may leave the premises from time to time. She has a female cook who relays the dailies to the maids and there are a few of those as well, about the castle. All female, except for Bartholomew, a man servant she was gifted from the future king of England, Edward. The grounds keeper is a man, rarely seen and the stables are ran by a rough man named Willem, who was really a highway man she employed to carry out any order she deemed necessary. Aside from 2 hired men and 1 gifted to her, a cook. everyone else she has procured through trade, debts, or auctions. And of those she purchased, she has any of them on hand to serve any and all needs.. or else.

Le Beke et al Bete - (beauty and the beast) was a novel written about Alina and her castle, and the beast within her. Granted it was made into a nicer version after a few recitals, due to nightmares and all that, but it is quite flattering to be written about.

Oradea is not far, by carriage at least. On foot, with the forest and cliffs, it is far too hazardous for any sane being to venture on foot.

Alina is far older than any living being on the planet, as far as she is aware of that is. Her secrets are kept, at any cost and she has never ran into any one or anything like her, or worse. Nor better.

All those who wish to play, send me an IM and see if anyone is interested in a wicked fem dom mind game. Any Hijackers will be shot -smiles-

Am looking for a brave few souls who want to see how much they can take of servitude - All role ideas will be considered, am going to picky over who gets the blacksmith's son role and of course want some wicked maids to torment a lil :)

Should know about those young ladies, one or two are kept pure for a time, their blood being pure is an important ingredient to many spells. While some will be used as maids, servants, bath toys and of course assist with training the poor blacksmith's boy to be a good play thing. and of course, Alina will do as she pleases with each and every one who happens through her place. Guests do admire her and her place :devil:

:kiss:

Oh the first idea is really tempting to me, Sweet. If you get it off the ground PM me the link ok, so I can read along.

The first idea? Chuckles - it is just one idea in a long winded brain storm of mess and confusion

it is not tempting tho as it seems apparently :rolleyes:

Guess I need a plot or goal instead of just lots of pervy things

The first idea? Chuckles - it is just one idea in a long winded brain storm of mess and confusion

it is not tempting tho as it seems apparently :rolleyes:

Guess I need a plot or goal instead of just lots of pervy things

No its really tempting to me. It has two big things going for it in my book the prospect of challenging me as a writer and a wicked/devious woman (always a turn on in my book-reading a lot of these I get a little bored of the typical girl next door romance novel heroine type of character).

What would be the ideal target for Lady Alina? A righteous man or purely innocent one she can corrupt? Also I see you mentioned Dracula....How do you see him working into the story if at all?

Last edited:
Dracula is not yet written and is of an over active imaginings of it's writer, Bram. Bram will visit often, wanting and needing story inspiration. However, no vampires will be visiting this tale.

Josef has 4 strapping large under educated sons, except for the eldest whom is much too cocky to be considered.. also hung like a hamster.. tsk tsk..

No, the youngest will be taken. The shy one, whom can not read nor write but is built just how she likes them to be. Do not see him as either meek nor as aggressive, that is entirely up to the man who takes on the role. As always, I do not have to have it all MY way, if any of it, but there are rules and there will be death to any who step too far out of line and it not be considered an amusement.

Seek the one who will welcome a woman's caress and her vast knowledge she has to share, granted when he earns it. IF he earns it. The first son she takes might prove to be too simple, too boring, or even too stubborn. If he dies or leaves or is killed, she will return to Josef for all their lives.. grin yes she is an evil little cunt, but she is also a generous one when mood suits.

There will be blood letting of the virgins, one or two of them at least, for a time. Until she wishes for fresh meat, and then those girls are taken by whomever. Be it guest or Alina, stable hand or her little pet. He resists, he will be flogged, starved, deprived of warmth, heat, water, bathing. Shrugs. Well... Laughs - one must properly train a new pet when entering into a new home, so he will be deprived of much to begin with, including addressing or even named. Just some thoughts. but as I said earlier, there are no nibbles at this time. Not many like nor want to give up control or even be a play thing of a woman :)

Last edited:
Dracula is not yet written and is of an over active imaginings of it's writer, Bram. Bram will visit often, wanting and needing story inspiration. However, no vampires will be visiting this tale.

Josef has 4 strapping large under educated sons, except for the eldest whom is much too cocky to be considered.. also hung like a hamster.. tsk tsk..

No, the youngest will be taken. The shy one, whom can not read nor write but is built just how she likes them to be. Do not see him as either meek nor as aggressive, that is entirely up to the man who takes on the role. As always, I do not have to have it all MY way, if any of it, but there are rules and there will be death to any who step too far out of line and it not be considered an amusement.

Seek the one who will welcome a woman's caress and her vast knowledge she has to share, granted when he earns it. IF he earns it. The first son she takes might prove to be too simple, too boring, or even too stubborn. If he dies or leaves or is killed, she will return to Josef for all their lives.. grin yes she is an evil little cunt, but she is also a generous one when mood suits.

There will be blood letting of the virgins, one or two of them at least, for a time. Until she wishes for fresh meat, and then those girls are taken by whomever. Be it guest or Alina, stable hand or her little pet. He resists, he will be flogged, starved, deprived of warmth, heat, water, bathing. Shrugs. Well... Laughs - one must properly train a new pet when entering into a new home, so he will be deprived of much to begin with, including addressing or even named. Just some thoughts. but as I said earlier, there are no nibbles at this time. Not many like nor want to give up control or even be a play thing of a woman :)

Me. I'm nibbling. Call me the nibbler.

Me. I want to be a woman's plaything. The major reason why I signed up instead of continuing to ghost on Lit was my desire to write a femdom story with someone here.

Just how much male on male stuff are we talking about here? That challenge will be a big draw to me, but I'm not prepared to be thrown into the deep end when I haven't learned to swim yet.

I do not plan any male on male scenes happening of a sexual nature.

You want to be the play thing? Oh boy, well you are more than capable of the role if you really want it. I have feelers out still in case some random maid gets brave but still no other nibblers :)

I do not plan any male on male scenes happening of a sexual nature.

You want to be the play thing? Oh boy, well you are more than capable of the role if you really want it. I have feelers out still in case some random maid gets brave but still no other nibblers :)

Yeah the youngest son of Josef...the plaything. Do you intend this as a group thread or still figuring that out?

Was setting it up to be a group thread but no one here is really noticing i might just take it to SRP as an OOC and throw out feelers there instead.

Holy. Shit. You're back.

Sure thing V! You can have the role of play thing :) Give you time to find a good Romanian name and develop a character.

Light! Long time handsome ;) Are you still pissing off the masses? lol

:kiss: 's

I have a lot in my head, even a Misery theme brewing.. so LOVE crazy women!

:cool:

I've long held to the opinion that the masses are easy and oft deserving of being pissed off. Still, I'm very well. And it's a real pleasure to see you around, B.

Want to kick the tires on something?

Sure thing V! You can have the role of play thing :) Give you time to find a good Romanian name and develop a character.

Light! Long time handsome ;) Are you still pissing off the masses? lol

:kiss: 's

I have a lot in my head, even a Misery theme brewing.. so LOVE crazy women!

:cool:

How about Alexandru Moldovan? Still working out the character though.

Prayers for the PC Gods

How is it possible to go through 3 damned PC's in a year? Well 2.5 as the other went back to be repaired by the manufacturer. Thinking I am cursed (hides the voodoo dolls)

I am NOT here! No, this is my ghost writer (the PC Gods don't need alerted to my existence lest they fry this one too!)

So Story Ideas to jot down:

Ghost Story: girl is buried alive in family plot and dies before her time (around 19 years old, year of death is 1985). Ghost lingers in the estate as her family grows old, dies / moves away until it is sold to a single man (carpenter / tradesman skill set) who is determined to restore and flip the house. At first she tries to scare the tress passer out of her house and as time goes by she learns how to appear, to touch and be touched. She doesn't know nor believe she is dead, see what happens. Should be a bit unsettling at first and progress to funny as this character is not quite normal in personality. Modern story (2018)

One Night Stand: Married couple meets at a charity/ dinner event and it's instant lust. They have one night to enjoy one another in the various places around the convention center, as this will end about 2AM and they will go back to their normal lives as if nothing has transgressed. (there isnt much plot here in this one and not intended to have it either)

Edging my Dinner: This is a story I've done before years back. Male vamp needs clean blood and seducing the virgin without actually consummating their relationship ensues. A deal is made to pay for her college, if she moves in and gives blood regularly. (feeding the guy) There are these intricate little ceremonies he puts her through every time he comes to take her blood. heightening her arousal to the point of boil over, without intercourse. She must remain pure or her blood is useless to him, so let the torment begin!
Previous thread: read for the general idea of what I seek in this story

The Gift: One Twin decides to give his twin nerdy brother a gift, a week's summer vacation at his summer beach house and a live-in submissive young woman, for their joint birthday. She is instructed to do anything that his brother could ask for, and doesn't ask for. Question is, can this twin come out of his shell and handle a sub?

Timeless: Ever met someone you are certain you've known your whole life? Someone who is so like you, but not? Someone who you can imagine eternity with or someone you may have ended up with IF life hadn't derailed it into a new direction? That's this story. Two souls who have been together throughout history but never remain together. Circumstances constantly changing, Cosmos? Fate? Destiny? Call it what ever, call it nothing more than chemistry but these two will have their chance, finally. (heavy plot based rp and period pieces)

A little friendly rivalry?: Two best friends have been living together for awhile when a guy moves in next door to them. The type of man both desire, crave and must have. So they decide to let the best lady win! Which leads to some very open ideas and 3way, shedding light on a whole new concept (for them) on how they all can have a very good, healthy, adventurous life together. (not a hell of a lot of plotting here either, unless who gets top first) this thread can be closed or seek 1 man and 1 woman to write it.

Pre-Cognitive Assassinations / Time travel: The future is a serious piss hole. Little life left alive is worth a rusty old bucket, all because some genius decided to invent a time machine and alter our history. Now time has little to no meaning, as no one dies that isn't assassinated, be it 1881 or 2098. Skylar is given a target, she has to hunt down, capture and take out before the target commits the crime that alters time to an even worse state. We're trying to fix it, to mend the fuck up that put a time rift in so bad that it's going to take a miracle to unfuck. That is where Sky comes in, her target is (male character), who has been taken to a cabin in the middle of no where Colorado mountains in the dead of winter. She has one task, to make it look like nature or a bear attack got him. When she arrives to find this unconscious man chained to a chair, well... It's not so simple as killing this one and moving on. (year of this event is open to discussion) Sky is from 2098 -27 y/o assassin/ time cop.

There are a couple of older stories I plan on taking back up later, if possible.

Neighbors

More in my head

Last edited:
dusting off the cobwebs

The Librarian's Secret - Domme

Witch's Familiar Tail

Good bye :)

Well with the removal of moderator rank and the growing difficulty with my carpal tunnel wrist, it is time to say good bye to Lit. It's been great times! And a lot.. god, a lot of stories written here with so many talented people. Nearly 19 years here, most of it has been a ton of fun. Take care all those who knew me and tolerated my sketchy writing patterns. Happy writing, keep the creative juices flowing and feel free to dust off anything I came up with to revamp and redo, use, abuse.. you know the fun stuff ;)

:rose::heart:

Sweetp

It was my supreme joy to write with you. I only wish I had come on and met you sooner. I can’t imagine why your Moderator rank was removed, but it is all of our loss. In so many ways, no one was better than you Sweetp4u. Thank you for having the patience to help me be a better writer, and to thoroughly enjoy having an incredible and deliciously wicked partner. Somewhere, somehow, I hope our writing is not over. Take care sexy lady!

This is sad news, Sweet. You were one of the fantastic writers that pushed me into starting to do this RPing thing. And I am very grateful for all the times we were able to write together. You were always awesome and fun to write with as well as a great mod too. I am very thankful to have written with you.

Anyway...I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, Sweet.

Just always stay sexy, okay.;)

Back