The Fujkee and the Ice planet. closed for-milkmaiden38

Leedo, Linnu, Melaao, and Sluto

Rex smiles lightly. "Right then. Lets check them out. " Rex rolls a few screens. " Leedo is a male and so is Sluto."
"Female!" Nudges Hora.
"They look male to me, or maybe gender neutral."
"FEMALE" She states firmly.
"Fine then, lets have a look." Rex flips a screen page. " Leedo-is a ship bourn poisoner. I don't see why that makes her a pirate. She is just a bad cook. Class 2, two ribbons. I don't think so. And then we have, Sluto."
Rex rocks his head one side to the other as if listening to unheard music.
"Ah, Sluto, piloting theft- stole a shuttle craft. Where have we heard that before. Class 1. One ribbon"
Rex continues.
Melaao…., is a female, art smuggler, 16 months, light duties, age 125."Rex looks at Hora. "Ah. Not even I could pull that one off." Then he tries the last name, Linnu. "Humm, this is interesting. Female, Pheromone hunting. 11 years each count, 5 counts. Do to be transferred to Leximare. That means she is too dangerous for even Biltmore Station. Open transport date. Not assigned transport. Class 5 ribbons. Wow that is a bad girl."

Rex pauses. "I think this may take a little explanation. As Halo told you. I'm a bounty hunter. Part of that job is to transport prisoners. The higher the risk or ribbons the more, the pay out. A one or two ribbon transfer goes to trainees , so they get the basic idea of what to do during a transport." Rex pauses. "They are the most popular ones to move around. Then you get the next level, three to four ribbon transfers. Dangerous, but manageable. The class fives, they need special care. I get nervous around them"

Rex smiles. " LX-115-CR3264, Trappian, DFU. Ten years. AKA:Tricia Wells." Rex shakes his head smiles. "She and Halo had history together. Owed Halo 20k for a sex party. Years ago. And, she liked to fist her self." He pauses " DFU, destruction of a family unit. She was way out there." Rex pause and thinks back."

" Well any way. Our girl, here has several charges of the same thing. Hunting and sexing to death by use of Pheromone. That I'm sure we can pull off. " He looks at Hora then her tits. "Oh yeah!"

Rex looks back at the screens. "Well, I guess you got two good choices. Sluto or Linnu?" Rex looks at Hora and makes a face." "They are at opposite ends of the spectrum, one is a little bad, the other real bad."

" So the big question is a new paint job. Do you have paint, or shall I just burn off the existing paint and make it look like a repo?” Hora askes. Rex looks at her. "The shuttle craft?" She nods.

"No, no, That is not a shuttle craft from the Orion admiralty. Its not a shuttle from the ship USS Tripoli. No, No. When we get to the ship yard at Biltmore Station, well lets see."
Rex taps a few screens. "It will be a....****** tug, Gilly May. In for engine repair. You and Borkish will get most of the credits. Say 25k for you and 25.3 for Borksh. I will get a small fee for finding it."
Hora shakes her head." I have a hard time believing a shuttle craft with USS Tripoli marking and paint... can be pawned off as a space tug."
"You don't like that?" Rex shakes his head again. And flips screens. " Lets try specialty crafts, ah, wait." He moves the page a bit.
"Here we go. A space buoy repair ship. Sure we switch out the engines and life support system. Make it designed for long range instead of short range. The size is right. And" Rex smiles. "It is worth more as a specialty ship. " He slips screens. "Oh yeah, 250K." He pauses and looks at Hora. "That sound better? And a new company paint job, of course."
 
Last edited:
Hora

Hora watched as Rex looked through names. In the end, it was narrowed down to two.

“Who would not want to be a super dangerous sexual predator?” Hora joked “Please call me by my correct name. Linnu” She said, trying to get use to it. Then the shuttle craft re-purposing.

“A space buoy repair ship… sounds good. Shall I get the old markings off the craft, before we land on the ice planet? I’d hate for a cargo inspector to see the ship and wonder what was going on.” Linnu asked.

Votesh

Halo showed Votesh how the food processor worked.

“It would be so gnarly… if I could eat this Stuffed Masked Buffalo” He asked Halo, pointing to the choice on the display menu.

“Sure” she agreed.

“It might be totally messy?” Votesh warned her.

“Just clean up afterwards” She told him.

He pressed the buttons and moments later, a Stuffed Masked Buffalo was ready for his consumption. A Stuffed Masked Buffalo was twice the size of a whole rack of prime ribs. Votesh tied a bid on and began feasting. It was like watching a lion dig into its prey. He devoured the massive hunk of meat. Tearing off big chunks and swallowing the food unchewed. It did not take long for the plate to be reduced to almost nothing. Votesh even broke the bones open and sucked out the marrow.

“MMMM very cool!” he announced as he pushed the plate away. There was meat juices all over his bid and face. He also needed to clean off the table. He got started cleaning as Halo suggested he try out a few new accents.

“Groovy” Votesh agreed. Votesh spoke in Ebonics slang first.

“Yo what is you jivin' about. What accent do you like bomb? Don' make me come ova there bitch...” he said smiling at Halo. “Yo fire da lasers. Aim at da ship on da left you know das right!” He added and Halo just rolled her eyes.

Then he spoke like a cowboy. His words were much slower “What are you’all jawing about? Accents are like the winds that sweep over the prairies! here one day... gone tomorrow."

He ended with a Shakespearean accent. “what art thee talking about? which accent doth thee liketh most wondrous?”

He waited for Halo’s assessment of his accents.
 
Hora/Linnu

Rex nods. " Fine then Linnu it will be. Though I caution you. A class 5 prisoner is handled very differently then a one ribbon shuttle theft. " Rex looks at her, knowingly. With a class 5 designation comes very tight restraints. Two guards with high volt sticks. You will be shackled and hooded. Since your assigned to be moved to Lexmire, you...do you know what that means? Lexmire is a stasis facility.

Rex pauses. "Cargo inspector?" Rex stands and kisses Hora on the head. "Your a funny puppy. " He waves her toward his cabin and continues. "Keela 4 is an ice planet. On the surface we will be wearing class 3 gear. That is three layers of winter wear gear. You will notice all words are short. Names very short. Only the ruler has a long name." Rex opens his cabin door. "By the way, Fujkee, means frozen place. Or people from frozen place. Also Halo will be running the show with the cargo personnel. Don't worry she is very good. And having Votesh along with her will only increase her effectiveness. Fujkee never question authority. They are taught, to question means to freeze and die."

Votesh/ Halo

Halo leans over and gives him a long lick across the face. "The cowboy sounds the best of all of them. " She says with a smile. "Though on Keela 4 you will freeze your mouth open if you speak that slow. All word must be fast and sharp. Listen to me." Halo moves away then turns quickly and looks at him.

" KA! BA ki Ti! Mo Kwo TA!" She relaxes her face. " I said first, Stop! or KA! Then, load the ship, then, We are outtta here!. "So when we get on the surface. I will be in charge. When we get to the cargo location to load and unload the ship I will do the talking. Though it will be best if you say a few words to show you are important too. Unimportant people do not speak. The more you say the more important you seem to be. As long as you make sense. So now you try. BA ki Ti! or load the ship!"
 
Votesh and Halo

“Hol' yer 'tato! Cowpoke!” Votesh said. “BA ki Ti” He said with a smile. “how’d ah do? Do we need t' git our barkin' irons?” He asked Halo.

Hora

Hora just shook her head and walked back to the shuttle craft. She used her captain authorization to change the ship’s ID to that of a space buoy repair ship. “The Mosquito”. She adjusted or removed other identification featured from inside the craft. She trusted Rex and hope he was right that no inspectors would enter the cargo bay.

Then she tried on some of the winter gear they had on the shuttle craft. She found some winter gear which she just barely fit in. It took both her hands to pull the front closed over her huge chest.
 
Return to Keela 4-Rex

Rex studies the Fujkee space port. " Keela 4 this is Merchant Ship Star Dreamer, license number IS789-2-456 requesting landing instruction, over."
Ten seconds later Rex hears:Merchant Ship Star Dreamer proceed to docking bay 4B have all cargo manifests and licenses available for Dock Master upon egressing your vehicle. Merchant Ship Star Dreamer the High Ghinga welcomes you in the name of peace.

Rex slows the speed to all stop. The drift of the ship is inline with the massive bay doors of the space port. Rex sees an empty space with the Fujkee symbols 4B. He gathers his E-Books and breaks the airlock and opens the ship's door. The docking bay opens to a burly chief. He has a Dock Master patch on his uniform. Halo is ready for him. "PI ki Ti." She say firmly, as Rex readies himself to hands over his E-book.
The Dock Master looks at Halo in her class 3 winter gear. " Ka ta Rex?"
"Ha ta Halo!" she says moving past him. Halo points to cargo bay 2. "PI ki Ti!" Rex leads Hora and Votesh off the ship and walk toward the Dock Master. He hands the E-Book to the Dock Master and points to Halo. " Halo Ma fa ta. High Ghinga Ta ka. " He points to Hora. " Hora se wa ga. " Then he points to Votesh. " Vot se wa na. High Ghinga ta ka Noi." He walks past the dock master leading Hora and Votesh out of the dock area. The dock area is well lit. Several fighters with ice lasers stand ready for launch. Two are off to the side with side panels open. He looks at one quickly. Then leads them through bay access doors. When they are in the hallway and alone. He stops. " Things look good. Halo will handle the Dock Master. By force of will, we just passed through customs. I mentioned the High Ghinga twice to impress on him how important we are."

Rex raised his visor and leans in to Votesh" Now is the time to do your thing. Go back out there and stand next to Halo. Your size will make here appear more important. Only speak if Halo tells you too. Hora and I will be going to see the High Ghinga ."
 
Last edited:
Votesh

"Sometimes ah feel like a side kick in some story on literotica" Votesh grumbled in his cowboy accent. When Rex said not to say anything he added “Generally, you ain't learnin' nothing when your mouth's a-jawin.” He agreed.

He turned to go back out the bay access door and said to Rex and Hora “Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction.”

Then he reopened the doors and walked out to the space ship. He got along the side of Halo. He did not say anything.

Hora and Rex

Rex and Hora went down a long corridor then through a security check point. The temperature inside the complex was a temperate 70 degrees. At the checkpoint there was a holding place for their winter gear. Hora pulled off her thick jacket and cold weather pants. She was wearing a black dress under the winter clothing.

They moved on to the next security check point. Where Rex and Hora saw a Na'vi waiting to go through the security check point. The guards were patting her down, even though she was topless with only a loin cloth on her bottom half. Na’vi are tall, blue beings from the planet Pandora. On average they're about 8 feet tall, they have slender bodies with long tails, big, amber eyes, and four fingers on each hand, including opposable thumbs. The guards were spending extra time on her breasts.

Finally, she was allowed to go through. The woman turned and pointed to Hora’s breasts with a smile on her face “You might be here a while with those huge things!”

Hora smiled and said “You might be right”

The guard spoke their strange language and searched Hora body carefully. Squeezing and playing with her big breasts. “Usually a man buys me a drink before he gets to grope me like this” Hora joked. The Guard barked “Me Ki Loo Me” at her. After a minute Rex and Hora were allowed through.

They went down several more corridors, eventually they arrived at a meeting place.
 
Last edited:
a Na'vi

Rex paused and looked at the Na'vi. She was bluer then Halo. He had only seen four Na'vi in all his time he had been traveling the galaxies. "I think we may have a problem here." He whispers to Hora.

The meeting room is massive, with banners and bunting hanging from balconies and columns. The ceiling depicts the ancient battle of Fujkee against the snow monsters that dwelled on the planet when they first arrived. The first to land was the famous first K'balli of Mazuk. Over his life time and for six generations. They battled, fierce and dangerous creatures. From land and from the air.

"Tell me if I'm wrong. There are only 3 types of Na'vi.
1) Diplomates-which I doubt. Because that can not be searched.
2) Traders-Which I doubt. Since this is a closed planet. Then again who knows.
3)Assassins-Where I would put my credits on at this time

"I only know what I know. What do you know?" Rex askes
 
Hora

“I don’t know anything.” Hora said “Not sure where she would hide a weapon if she was an assassin. She was almost naked.” Hora thought some more as they waited “You know, you might want to ask her to come with you. She’d pretty hot… and has blue skin.” Hora suggested. She looked down at her green skin and added “But you do know… Green is the new blue!”

Rex did not laugh at her bad joke.

“I did see her name on the security documents. Ngakko Te Vafnga Pxrrìkxoim'ite” Hora said. “Or Ngakko of the Vafnga Pxrrìkxoim'ite tribe or clan. She probably goes by Ngakko” Hora concluded.

“So what/who is the High Ghinga going ask us to transport?” Hora asked.

Votesh

Votesh was getting bored. He was just following Halo around and not saying anything. He wanted to show off his new accent. Finally, it was just too much for him, he said something to Halo.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and look stupid than open it and prove it. So I’m not saying anything” Votesh said to Halo. She gave him a stern look. He just grinned back at her. A t-rex grin is a LOT of teeth!!
 
Ngakko?

Through the coarse of the next hour the meeting room fills with a variety of different species. Rex looks around in wonder at the different types of costumes and in the case of a few. The lack of clothing. Then he hears a voice he knows.

"Ahh, its the pineapple king!" A tall thin gray looking character in a shiny gray suit. "Ahh, what you say, PK."
Rex turns and makes a face of annoyance. He pulls lips in to his teeth. "Hashborn!"

The gray creature smiles a wide grin. "Ahh long time, king! You still pick'n up the pieces?" The gray creature gives Hora the once over. "You should take those things over to thay market, trust me there ripe."

Rex grabs his arm. "Hashborn what are you doing here?"

The gray creature lifts Rex's hand off his arm. "Ahh, just like you. PK. I'm here for the action."
Rex looks mildly confused. "What action. This a closed planet."
The gray creature smiles broadly. "Closed? " He looks around with his arms wide open. "This look like a closed market to you. Heck we even got a Na'vi here. They don't come out of their world for noth'n. "
"But the Maxwell Agreement!"
The gray creature smile disappears.
"Maxwell is dead. Mog'ish is in. And in big time. "
 
Hora looked around as Rex was talking to an old friend… or whatever the guy was. The chamber was big… with solid marble floors. She looked up to the ceiling and saw a place for a large opening. Like a skylight, but it had been removed or covered up. Her eyes came down some and looked at the walls. There were marble pillars around the edges of the chamber. This was where the banners and bunting was hanging. There were balconies as well. Then at floor level was the seating facing the stage.

As she was looking around, Ngakko, the Na’vi, was looking for a seat. Hora saw a piece of paper she was carrying fell from her hand, unnoticed. Hora walked over picked the paper up.

"I think you dropped this." Hora said handing the paper to the Na’vi. The woman looked down to Hora with an odd smile before replying "thank you" with a pleasantly melodic voice.

“Hello, again, my name is Linnu and there is a seat near us” Hora said pointing back to where Rex was standing and talking. The height difference between the two was more noticeable now. Hora was look up to see the Na’vi’s face.

“Ngakko” The Na’vi stated in a friendly way.

“Are you a trader?” Hora asked as they walked back to their seating.

“Yes, that is why I’m here” Ngakko said as they stood next to Rex now.

“Let me introduce you to my captain.” Hora said “Rex, sorry to interrupt, but allow me to introduce Ngakko” I said as Ngakko extend her hand to shake Rex’s.
 
let the games begin

“Let me introduce you to my captain.” Hora says. As she turns to Rex "“Rex, sorry to interrupt, but allow me to introduce Ngakko” Rex smiles politely. "It is a pleasure to be meeting you at such an event as this." Rex lightly kisses the back of her hand.

Ngakko slowly withdraws her hand. Then looks to his face. "You are not unknown to me or my people. We know of your exploits into the Bird's Nest. We know of the one you hunt. We know of the evil one and his dark followers. There will be no peace till the Gate Keeper is vanquished." She pauses as two more join them. Halo and Votesh enter the room and walk up to them.

Rex looks at them mystified. " We have a problem. " Halo states flatly. "I would say so you are suppose to be loading cargo into the Star Dreamer."

Halo shakes her head. "That is the problem. There are going to be no launches and no loading of cargo. We were sent to the meeting room." Votesh grunts. "Like we were escorted here, it was not cool."
Rex looks around and sees the great white doors close and seal.

There is a blare of trumpets. Armed Kujkee guards appear on the balconies around the attendees. Then a Fujkee in gold and silver appears on the main balcony.

Since the days of K'balli of Mazuk when he made planet fall. The Fujkee have wrestled the surface of the planet away from the creatures that lived here. It has been a struggle to carve out a way of life that suits the Fujkee people. You interlopers are here to trade. That is your word. We see it as stealing what is Fujkee and what it means to be Fujkee. This will come to an end. You will learn the Fujkee way of justice. Some of you will stay. Some of you will leave. All of you, will all wish you never came here in the first place! Let the games begin!

A Fujkee in Silver and Blue appears on a balcony across the room. "I am Hi Co Tra I am the rules giver. I will tell you what you need to do. There will be three rounds of games.
The first round will be Ki Bo Teh.
The second Round will be Mo QUI Tuo
The third round wil be Mi ki Ti


Rex looks at Halo. "What?"
Halo looks bemused "I find this a little hard to follow. "

Then a third Fujkee steps out on to a balcony across from Hi Co Tra. He is wearing silver and red. "I am Ti mon Tro I will be the judge of the games.

The first day you will make a team of five for Ki Bo Teh. I will judge you. You will be places in one of four places. Those not on a team will be pry for Mo QUI Tuo.

On the second day during Mo QUI Tuo the team judged to be the best will draw a lot between team two through four. The next best will draw a lot between those left. The last team will be pry for the hunters.

The last day will be Mi Ki Ti. Those that survive round one and two will race to your ships. Those that get away win.


Rex turns Halo. "What is Ki Bo Teh?"

Halo smiles lightly. "Sex wrestling." Halo looks around. "We need a fifth team member and fast. Or we will be the hunted on day two!"
 
“This is crazy” Hora commented. “Sex wrestling? What kind of perverts run this place?”

Votesh gave her a stern look. “Just 'cause trouble comes visiting doesn't mean you have to offer it a place to sit down. Cow poke” He said to Hora with his cowboy accent.

“What?” Hora replied confused. Votesh clarified “They are our hosts and they can lock us up, or let us freeze to death on the surface”

Hora put on a fake smile and said “I love this place! And this idea. How inventive of them”

“We have a form of dance/ritualized combat that is similar to wrestling. I was quite good at it when I was younger.” Ngakko stated.

“You’re on our team!” Hora said looking to Rex and Halo. But Hora was worried, Ngakko was such a tall woman she might be at a disadvantage in wrestling.

“Halo… have you done this before? What are the rules?” Hora asked her.
 
Last edited:
Ki Bo Teh.-KAl Bu BakA

When Halo heard the Na'vi join the group. She rushed forward and approaches the Judge." Ki Bo Teh.-KAl Bu BakA" She calls out.

"Ki Bo The-DA KAI Bu Baka TaWa" calls out the Judge.

Halo pumps her fist. And joins the group. Rex leans into her. "If I understand this. WE are the first team for the first round. And you asked for all comers?"

Halo nods enthusiastically. "I did this on Marshon 9. Got the silver cup.

Rex looks at her strangely " Silver cup in sex wrestling, Why won?"

Cloy a Tragan cephalopod. Too fast to many arms. We are lucky there are none here. Then again maybe not. They like warm dark worlds. This place would not be good for them. Way too cold.

Halo turned to Hora. "Rule one, no weapons. Rule two. You need 5 penetration to win a match. No other rules!"
 
Last edited:
Hora

"No rules... great" Hora said mockingly.

It did not take long before The Judge announced "Kee Bee-TAIOO-BakA"

“What?” Hora asked.

“Our challenge has been accepted.” Halo translated. “We are to come forward for transport to our wrestling location.” She said in excitement. We moved forward and were greeted by a large Fujkee.

“Group 1, from the Merchant Ship Star Dreamer, license number IS789-2-456?” He asked in the common language. Finally, someone Hora could understand. She was still hoping there was some loophole out of this uncomfortable situation.

"Hi” Hora said putting on her charms “Just here to drop some supplies off and transport someone away. Not really interested in the whole tournament thing. Any way I can get out of it?” Hora asked.

A smile crossed the stern Fujkee’s face. "Aaah, NO”

“How about I’m the cute girl holding the sign between wrestling matches. Can I do that?” Hora asked.

“You are very funny. NO” The Fujkee said. He picked up a communication device, pressed a couple numbers and then said, "Group 1 ready. The Orion is going to be very fun” A side door opened and another Fujkee was there to escort them to the transport.

"Follow me" He said. Then looked at Hora and started to laugh. “Very fun!!” he said to himself.

Hora looked back and saw another group assembling. It was probably their opponents. It was a group of three Gamorreans. One female and two males. Gamorreans look like bulky humanoid boars, with green skin. They are known for their strength and fierceness in battle. They are not too smart, but are both stubborn and loyal. Philosophically, they believed that any problem can be solved by hitting it with brute force.

The other two aliens with them she had never seen before.
 
OCC start

OCC:
Dear Readers,
Since this is a sporting event.
I will be writing this in clear language as narrated by two Fujkee sportscasters.
Fi Lo-Channel 1 sports analyst
So Ki- Mach times, color commentator.

Setting is the indoor sports area with thousands of spectators.
ICC

Well this opening day of the High Fujkee games. Praise to the Leader. So Ki will be with me in the booth to day. This looks to be an interesting first round. What is your take So Ki?

Thank you, Fi Lo and praise to the great leader. Yes, interesting event and interesting match up for the first round. The teams could not be more different. The Star Dreamer team is made up of 5 different species.

Right you are. First player is the Captain Rex Lionheart a human male, he is listed as a criminal hunter and trader. That sounds like a dangerous man.

Very true, Lionheart is known to hunt in the bird's nest. A truly scary place in the Grey Nebula area.

Our second player is listed as Halo, a Neon female, former sex dancer and ship's navigator. I see she is a silver finalist in the Marshon 9 games.

It is hard to beleive the talent this woman has for this event. Odds maker score her very high in this event and could carry the team through the first round.

Our third player is Linnu, an Orion female, sex worker and the ship's engineer. She is built low to the ground and feisty looking.


She is the mystery player on the team. The odds maker have no information on her.

She should be fun to watch. Our fourth player is Borkish, a male T-Rex and is listed as the weapons officer. What are your thoughts?

T-Rex's are very dangerous in the ring. They tend to hurt their oppenents to weaken them before preforming an act.

Our last and final player on the team is Ngakko, a female Na’vi’ and is listed as an added team member.

Let me add a little about Ngakko, she is listed in the book of TA. She is a registered agent of the Na’vi’ goverment here on the Fujkee home world.

So she has been here a long time.

Yes she has. She sits 15th chair on the high council.

This is a very well put together team. Should be fun to watch.
 
Last edited:
OOC
Fi Lo-Channel 1 sports analyst
So Ki- Mach times, color commentator.

ICC

And here come their opponents. From the ISS ( Imperial Spaceship) Deathbringer, their leader is Zindo Skinner, a female Trandoshans. She is the large humanoid reptilian in the middle.”

“And look at her mouth full of pointy teeth. No blow jobs from her! OUCH”

“You know, The Trandoshan savored to thrill of the hunt and are renowned for their hunting skills. Also you can rip off one of their arms and it will grow back.”

"What about a penis? or in her case a boob?"


"Never seen it happen. They are the one normally doing the ripping!"

"Good point." and both announcers laugh

Just to remind the audience, hits to genitals are not allowed.

The second player is listed as Sisk. He’s a mind flayer. These sentient creatures are feared on many worlds across the universe.

“They love to eat people’s brains!”

“That is right… and they enslave most races with their mind control abilities. And if that was not bad enough. They have no sexual organs. They are asexual. Wonder how you are going to make him orgasm?”

"As you know the judge on the field makes the determination of the orgasm. But in case of a close match... he/she can ask for an instant replay and technical assistance from the booth."

So right you are... Our next three players are all Gamorreans. Unut the female is their leader, and Ef and Stus are the two males. They are all much stronger than their opponents… except the T-rex. So expect a real physical battle with these three.

Thoughts?

“Team Deathbringer just has a lot more power that the Star Dreamers. It going to strength against quickness. But in the end, I see the deathbringers… bringing home the win.”

“Well it should be fun to watch.”
 
Rex and Halo

Rex gathered his team into a huddle. He looks at Halo. "Well what do you thing? How does this thing work?"

Halo looks at the other team. " I'm confident we can take most of them. Its the Mind Flayer that I'm worried about. I have never seen them in a competition like this. The others are strong but slow." Halo pauses.

"As for how this works. There is a point system. One point for a penetration, 3 points for a an orgasm. Five points to win a match." She looks at the other team then back to Rex and the rest of the team.

"What is going to happen is, they will roll out a set of 5 sided die. One will be white one will be red. Since we are the first team to enter the competition we will be the white die. The Death bringers will be the red die. They will roll the dice and that will be who will compete. It will be the number that correspond with how the team was announced. Rex will be one I'll be 2 and so on."

"What else?" Rex askes.

"Well there is no rules to hits except to the genitals. You can grab genitals but you can not hit them. A pin and an orgasm is the hardest to get. So look to make penetrations when you can. They are for the most part stronger then we are. So we have to use our speed to get points. Sadly the slow way. One at a time. Since I don't se us getting that many pins on this group. Though if they make it to tomorrow they are well set up for hunting.

*Trumpets Blare*

Hi Co Tra. Still is wearing silver and red. Comes out to the balcony." Bring out the dice!"

Two large 5 sided die are shown to the crowd.

The dice will be rolled and you will compete.

The 2 large dice were placed in a drum and the drum was spun around then opened and the two dice fell out.
 
Zindo vs Votesh

The dice rolled out and ended on 1 and 4. Zindo Skinner, the female Trandoshans, vs Borkish (aka Votesh) the male T-Rex.

“Fight begins at the ring of the bell. Undress” the Judge announced. Zindo and Votesh stripped off their clothing. Hora eyes got bigger as she saw more of Votesh. “What a hunk” she whispered to Halo. Votesh not only had a huge cock… he was ripped with muscles. “Zindo is going to get a beating.”

They both stepped into a padded wrestling ring. The bell rang and the first match was under way. The two circled each other at the start. Zindo made weird growling noises and reached up and touched her naked breasts.

“I do say, you look like a mighty fine lady” Votesh said in his cowboy accent, nodded his head at her. Votesh’s huge cock started to grow harder.

“That fucking bitch… those growling noises must be some kind of mating signal. She is trying to turn on Votesh” Hora whispered to Halo. Then she yelled “Think about baseball, Borkish!!”

A stern look from the judge, told Hora, she was not allowed to yell stuff at the contestants.

Votesh’s had a huge erection. The massive thing waved around in front of him. He was a bit off balanced by the thing. Zindo made her first move and lunged at Votesh, trying to grab his cock. Votesh was quick and dodged the attack. He used his cock almost like a lure… as she lunged at it… he pulled away and she went past him. He gave her a big push… sending her smashing into the mat.

She was in a terrible position. Face down on the mat. Votesh pouched on her and pinned her. His huge cock driving into her pussy. His cock was so huge she gasped… her tongue coming out…

“Sorry, normally, I’d buy you a drink first” Votesh said as he fucked her with his huge cock. The scoreboard showed he had score 1 point for a penetration. The crowd was cheering like crazy. Zindo was groaning with pleasure.

Votesh continued to fuck her. But the crowd start to gasp and laugh. It was like they could not believe what they were seeing. “What’s wrong?” I asked Halo. She was just shaking her head. “He is fucking her, and his cock is so big, it is not leaving her pussy. It only counts as 1 penetration.”

"Mmmmm that feels good, doesn't it Borkish?” Zindo asked Votesh. He growled in pleasure. Suddenly, she started to squeeze her pussy lips on his cock. Her pussy tighten up and started to milk his monster cock. Her pussy was milking his cock into submission. Pleasure filled Votesh entire body. His balls swelled and he bucked hard as he exploded deep inside Zindo's pussy! The crowd was cheering madly.

The scoreboard showed Zindo 3 and Votesh 1.

Votesh got off of Zindo, his huge cock still semi hard… dripping with cum. There was more cheering from the crowd… but Votesh thought the cheering was for him winning. He bowed to the crowd. As he did Zindo rammed her fist up his ass twice. The bell was started to ring. Ding! Ding! Ding!...

“Hey… don’t be a sore loser” Votesh yelled turning to face Zindo.

Zindo just smiled “You are the loser!”

The scoreboard showed Zindo 5 and Votesh 1. The first match was over and the Deathbringer won!

“DRUK” Hora gasped. She had been so sure Votesh was going to win. Their team was in trouble!!
 
Last edited:
Halo vs Unut

The dice rolled out and ended on 3 and 2. Unut, the female Gamorreans, VS Halo the female Neon.

“Fight begins at the ring of the bell for round two. Undress” the Judge announced. Halo slowly undresses while watching the Gamorrean. She smiles lightly. She looks over at Rex. "Piece of pasta!"

Rex has seen Halo naked many tines so he shakes his head. "Don't you mean' Piece of Cake'?"
The crowd is shouting out for action.
Halo laughs and shakes her head. "It will not take that long!"

They both stepped into a padded wrestling ring. The bell rang and the second match was under way.

Unut stomps out of her side of the ring and looks at Halo. She urges Halo to engage with her. She takes two more steps toward Halo. Halo stand and smiles at her,then sticks out her tongue. The Gamorrean gets enraged and charges at Halo. Halo twists and slides to the floor of the ring and under the charging Unut. As Unut charges past Halo. Halo Thrusts both of her set fingers into the Gamorrean one in her rectum, one in her vagina. As Unut hits the padded post, Halo telescopes her fingers deep into the Gamorrean.

Unut gasps and grabs the padded post. She bucks as Halo thrusts her fingers in and out of Unut. The Gamorrean tries to get free but is pinned to the padded post by the force of Halo's fingers. After a few efforts to push away from the padded post her shot legs start to buckle . Halo quickly slides out from under her and stands upright facing the back of the Gamorrean.

Unut collapses into the padded post. Halo spins and grabs the left foot of the Gamorrean and pulls it toward her. Unut tries to grab the post, Halo is too fast for her. Halo drags her to the middle of the ring. Raises one on her legs and sits on the other. Then thrust two fingers from the lower hand once again into her ass and pussy. Unut shutters and shakes. Halo pulls out her fingers and licks them. Unut then gushes out to the floor of the wrestling ring. The bell rings.

The crowd is at first stunned by how quickly the match is over. Every one looks over at the scoreboard, then there is a burst of shouts for Halo.
The scoreboard showed Halo 6 and Unut 0. The second match was over and the Star dreamers win!

Halo climbs out of the ring. "I knew all I had to do was piss her off. Sticking out your tongue at a Gamorrean is an insult."

Rex nods "Now we are tied up. Lets se who will be next."
 

Attachments

  • UNUT.jpg
    UNUT.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ngakko vs Stus

The next match was Ngakko vs Stus. The two naked fighters were circling each other, while the crowd shouted for them to fight. Stus came forward to grapple with Ngakko. The much taller Na’vi gave the Gamorrean a powerful right cross, while she danced backwards. The punch almost knocked Stus to the ground. Stus moved forward again and Ngakko did it again. The Gamorrean needed to get close enough to grapple with the Na’vi, but Ngakko was not going to let that happen. The bad news for Ngakko, the punches seem to have almost no effect on the Stus. He was built like a tank.

Stus tried again. Ngakko punched him again followed up with a kick to his face. There was a cracking noise as she broke his pig like nose. Blood sprayed out. The crowd cheered. Stus suddenly lunged at Ngakko again. But she moved very fast away and delivered another kick to Stus’ head. More blood as Ngakko crushed Stus’ ear. Stus roared and ran forward full speed. As Ngakko repeatedly punched and kicked him. Ngakko expected Stus to stop, but he did not. Instead Stus grabbed Ngakko kicking foot and spun her around until she landed flat on her back.

Ngakko tried to get up, but the mat they were fighting on was slippery with blood. She just managed to scramble out of the way of another Stus attack. She continued to dance around Stus, who looked thoroughly pissed off. Another charge, and Ngakko punched and kicked, but she could not get away as the mat was too slippery. With surprising agility, Stus upended Ngakko, causing her to land face first on the mat. The crowd cheered. As Stus even placed his foot on Ngakko’s back, as if in mock triumph.

This seemed to genuinely incense Ngakko, who spun around and grabbed Stus’ leg. She pulled him off-balance, but he managed to turn his fall into a controlled dive at Ngakko. The Na’vi brought both her legs up to push him away, but ended up kneeing Stus in the balls.

The judge rang the bell, as Stus was on the mat, groaning and holding his bruised balls.

“Winner Stus” The judge announced.

"THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT" Hora shouted.

"Does not matter" The Judge explained.
 
Rex Vs Ef

The dice rolled and it is Rex against Ef.
Rex leans into Halo. "Any ideas?" Think of him as a tank. Tough, slow and strong. Don't go for the head, it did will bust your hands. Work on his legs! Work on his brain, psych him out. And Rex Speed, Speed and more speed!"

“Fight begins at the ring of the bell for round four. Undress” the Judge announces.

Rex gets naked and looks at Ef as they enter the ring. Ef is bulkier then Rex. Rex is a bit taller and has a greater reach. The bell is delayed as the clean up crew cleans the blood off the ring surface. Ef takes a step forwardYour blood will be on the ground HUman!"

Rex remembered what Halo had said."I knew all I had to do was piss her off. Sticking out your tongue at a Gamorrean is an insult."


"Ef it is good to finally meet you. I enjoyed sticking my tongue in your sister oh wait I tongued all of them!" Rex sticks out his tongue at Ef and flicked it several times. Ef moves toward Rex. Rex dances away.

My sisters are dead. There was no disgrace.
Ef moves to his right.

"Oh but I found them dead. They were cold. I made them wet. i lapped them Like a frostys treat. From cold teet to her pee pee stick. Both of them and then again. They were wet and dead. "

The noise starts to rise around the ring

"You LYE HUman!" Ef rushes toward Rex. Rex slides to his right and jams the heel of his foot into the left knee of Ef. Ef sails by and hits the padded post. He shakes it off and turns on Rex. You have never seen my sisters He moves toward Rex a bit slower.

The crowd is howling. Looking for blood

"You may be right it was dark and one was older. And her legs were open. Your blessed mother maybe? Her legs are open most of the time, right?"
I will kill you HUman!Rex does a leg sweep and trips Ef. He falls to the ground. Rex jumps on his back and pounds him in the back several times below the shoulder blades. Then rolls off. He is standing before Ef can even look up at him. As he stands, Rex drop kicks him in the chest.
Rex scrambles to his feet, and is ready for Ef.

Ef slowly gets to his feet.You fight like a flea HUman

The crowd is roaring at this point.

Rex spins and catches Ef behind the right knee with his left foot. Ef falls to his knees. Rex is behind him now and straight arms him to the back of the head. Then dances away.

Ef shakes his head and stands. He seems to be having a hard time finding Rex. Rex stomps on his foot. Ef shows the first sign of pain. He closes his eyes for a few seconds. Rex moves to his right and does a roundhouse kick to Ef's neck then follows up with a further kicks to his knees and moves away.

Ef remains standing and blinking his eyes. He takes a step forward. Rex steps in and jams him in the throat with an open palm of his hand. Ef makes a choking sound and reaches for his throat. Rex backs away. And moves to his right. He doubles jams Ef knee again.

Ef falls to the ground. Rex grabs one of Ef legs and raises it and brings all his weight down on the lower knee. Ef howls.

Rex drops on the knee again. The crowd is going crazy. Rex grabs Ef cock and yanks it hard. Ef makes a face. Rex rolls away and looks at the score board
1-0 his favor. The grab had counted as a point. He smiles and looks at Ef.

The crowd is calling out advice. All sorts of ways to hurt and wound.

Ef is again on his feet and looking at Rex. The murder in his eyes in gone. He looks like a wounded animal. He moves toward Rex. He lunges at Rex trying grapple with him. He has little hope. Rex slips to one side and brings a knee to the midsection. Spins and elbows him in the back. Ef grunts and falls. Rex jams two fingers in Ef's rectum. Ef calls out in allarm. Rex withdraws his fingers and pounds twice into the back of Ef's leg just above the back of the knee.

Rex can tell he is staring to get tired. He is starting to breath heavy. But Ef is physically mangled. Ef is trying to get to his feet. Rex jams his foot down on the ankel bone. There is a cracking noise and Ef cries out. Rex repeats the attack twice more. The ankel is useless now. Ef can not stand. Rex walks over to Ef. He twists the foot and Ef screams. He reraches between his legs and gives the cock three hard tugs.

The trumpets blare. We have a winner! Rex walks over to Halo. "A tank, I think you said. " Another shut out 5-0 for Star Dreamer team.
 
Hora vs Sisk, The Mind Flayer

“It is all riding on you, cowpoke ” Votesh said to Hora “No pressure” He added.

“Thanks… I get stuck with the impossible match” Hora groaned.

As she got naked, she thought about the match. It seemed impossible. The mind flayer had an ability to control people’s minds. They also had no sexual organs, so making him climax was not possible. She could penetrate his ass. She was stronger and quicker than him, but he knew that, and would control her mind before she got close.

Hora knew about mind control. Orion females also had unique physiology; their highly potent pheromones, and an ability to read feelings and make suggestion. Suggestion which males always followed… because they thought the idea was theirs. That was when an idea popped into her head. She remembered what some drunken fool asked her in a space station pub one night. It went something like this: What would happen if two mind readers met? Could they read each other’s minds? And in doing so would they actually be reading their own mind? Can they separate mental thoughts from those read and their own? Or would they just lose themselves in each other’s minds?

That was her idea. Except instead of mind reading, it would be mind control.

She stepped into the ring and even before the ringing of the bell, she released her highly potent, mind controlling pheromones.

“I’m feeling kind of sexy” She said to Sisk, as she shook her massive breasts at the Mind Flayer.

“Your pheromones have no effect on me.” Sisk stated.

“That is what all men say. But you are already under my control." Hora said winking at the judge. "I’m going to make you cum over and over” Hora said with a big smile of joy on her face.

“Mind Flayers can’t have orgasms” Sisk countered.

“Then I’ll figure something else out!” Hora said laughing. The match bell rang.

Hora could feel Sisk connecting to her mind right away. She tried to get inside his head, but it was only in a very limited way. She could feel his feelings. His gloating and sense of superiority was sickening. Her body was no longer under her control. Sisk was controlling her movements.

“CRAP” Hora thought… her idea was not working.

Sisk had her playing with her own boobs. Pinching her nipples until they were hard and excited. Hora felt Sisk' glee in so easily winning the match. Sisk made her sit on the mat and spread her legs wide. Hora entered her hot pussy with her fingers, moving them in and out, thumbing over her clit at the same time. Hora was could not control where she looked. But Sisk made her scan quickly over the huge crowd watching. The crowd was loving the show. People closer to the arena were rubbing their crotches as they watched. It was so exciting they just could not help themselves. The Judge in the ring was almost drooling watching her.

Hora tugged and pulled at her throbbing, clit, rubbing hard circles around before sliding her finger into her horny cunt again. Her nipples were stiff nubs. Her pussy was on fire. She pulled harder at her clit. Sinking her fingers into her soft, wet, box, she tugged at her engorged pussy lips, before jamming three fingers straight up and into herself. The feeling was incredible and indescribable. She'd never felt so naked, so exposed.

Never before had she stripped and masturbated in front of such a large group. As the horny rush swelled and washed over her body, she felt an orgasm go through her body.

"Oh MY..." The judge moaned who was watching even closer.

Sisk caused Hora to keep rubbing herself. Hora pulled on her clit, then slapped it...spreading her legs as wide as possible... she spanked at her pussy quickly. The slapping sounds filled the arena, the moans of the crowd joining hers. Hora leaned backwards and jammed her whole hand into her snatch!!

Feeling another orgasm moments away, Hora pushed her hand deeper. She used her other hand on her clit and made herself cum...hard...moaning and squealing. She squirted, shooting her hot pussy juice to in the air, over and over again... It even splashed into one of her eyes, causing her to blink involuntarily. She moaned and writhed in ecstasy, twisting and turning her body.

The match bell was ringing. The match was over.

Sisk released Hora’s mind and started bowing to the crowd.

“You did not win” the Judge told Sisk. “Hora is the winner”

“What?” Sisk said in disbelieve.

“Yes… she made you… make her cum. In fact, she was so good… she made most of the people in the arena cum, including myself.” The judge said looking down at his own pants, where there was a wet spot.

“I WAS IN CONTROL OF HER!!” Sisk stated firmly.

"You only thought you were in control. Mind Flayer’s don’t know how to masturbate. You have no sex organs. So she was controlling you, to control her.” The judge explained.

“WHAT?” Sisk protested “That is non-sense”

“The judge on the field makes the determination of the orgasm. I tell you she made you… make her cum. Therefore, she won the match, as she came twice. But I can show you on the instant replay." The judge explained.

A large hologram appeared in the middle of the arena. “Show second orgasm in show motion” The Judge ordered. “The first orgasm I could not tell…. But during the second orgasm… watch her as she gives me a knowing wink” The Judge explained. Sure enough, the slow-motion shows Hora winking at the end of her orgasm.

“If you were in control of her body… why make her wink.” The judge asked. Sisk could not give an answer.

“HORA is the WINNER. STAR DREAMER wins round 1” The judge declared.

There was a huge amount of cheering. Sisk walked over to Hora. “You know I was in control of you” He said. Hora gave him a knowing smile and whispered back to him “and I had control of the judge”
 
Last edited:
You will be places in one of four places.

"The first match of the first round of Ki Bo Teh. Has been completed. " states Ti mon Tro.The ruling is that Star Dreamer team won the first match 3 to 2. With three shutouts. Shutout counts as star wins. Stars count as points. So the first match goes to Star Dreamer team with 6 points. Six points puts them in first position in the one of four slots. The Deathbringers had no shutouts and two wins. The Deathbringers have 2 points. And at this time are in the Second slot.

The crowd roars.

I have been informed that there are four more teams to compete . That means two teams will not be hunters but pry. In tomorrows hunt, or Mo QUI Tuo

"Kee Bee-TAIOO-BakAt"

Group 2 is the Triaxian ship KAHPA FI TA they will be matched with Micon Empire transport Bio Got

Rex shakes his head "My money would be on the Triaxians"
 
Last edited:
Time to kill

“Great… we have some time to kill. Ngakko, let’s find a place to take a bath.” Hora suggested.

“Ok” Ngakko agreed. The tall blue Na’vi and the shorter busty Orion headed off to find a shower. They were an odd-looking couple. They asked one of the Armed Kujkee guards, who was more friendly after watching Hora’s match. Apparently, he had gotten off on Ngakko performance. He showed them to their assigned sleeping quarters. Hora went to her room. Ngakko suggested to the guard “Maybe you could show me how the bath works?”

The guard laughed and told he was still on duty. Ngakko went in her room. A few minutes later she was in her nice warm bath, full of old fashion bubbles. When she heard her door open. She thought it was the guard.

“I’m in the bath… the water is warm!” She called out.

But instead of guard walking into the bathroom it was Hora.

“I don’t mind if I do …” Hora said as she dropped her bathrobe and stood naked before a somewhat shocked Ngakko! Hora continued to smile sweetly as she leaned down, a finger running underneath the shocked Ngakko's chin.

"I noticed how you were looking at my breasts at the security checkpoint. Since you did just give me an open invitation… let’s have some fun. Move a little and I can wash your back." Hora suggested

Hora knew how to charm someone. Ngakko blinked a couple of times at the strange turn of events, but moving forward a little to give Hora room.

With a smile, the brunette slipped carefully behind the Ngakko, picking up a washcloth. After lathering up the cloth, it went up and down Ngakko’s back slowly and sensually. The contact sent shivers up Ngakko's back, who tried to bite back a moan. The moan was caught by Hora, who leaned forward, whispering in Ngakko's ear.

"So you like that?"

Still in a bit of shock, Ngakko could only nod, her fingers tightening on her knees. Hora whispered softly in her ear.

"You know, I’m a little envious of you. Rex likes you.”

Hora had dropped the wash cloth and now used her hands to wash Ngakko’s prefect breasts. Ngakko’s moaned in excitement and turned around to face Hora.

“He does?” Ngakko said to Hora, but then her eyes fell on Hora huge breasts. “I’m a little envious of you, and these huge breasts” Ngakko said as her small hands were sliding around Hora’s large fleshy jugs! It was Hora’s turn to gasped, her nipples hardened. She shifted a bit.

"Really?" Hora asked

"Really." Ngakko answered

Ngakko’s eyes widen for a moment as her mouth was taken by Hora's lips. The Orion’s fingers squeezing and kneading Ngakko’s breasts as Ngakko was doing the same to Hora's larger breasts. It took a couple of seconds before Ngakko gave in, moaning as she pressed into Hora’s hands as their tongues entwining. Both knew this was an agreement to be friends.

The kiss was broken, Ngakko nibbling softly at Hora's shoulder. Hora used one hand to continue to knead Ngakko’s breast as the other moved downward, her fingers grazing over Ngakko's skin. Ngakko shifted as she could feel the pleasure coursing through her, rubbing her legs together as she leaned head against Hora’s shoulder.

Hora’s fingers grazed lightly over Ngakko’s clit, causing her to gasp softly. Her hips bucked up a little before rolling towards the teasing fingers. Ngakko moaned louder as Hora's fingers elicited more moans and cries of pleasure from Ngakko. Ngakko's hands tightened on Hora’s shoulder for support.

"Oh...yes...ohhhh.." Ngakko moaned

Hora's fingers soon traced along Ngakko's pussy lips. Ngakko spread her thighs as best she could in the tub. Hora teased Ngakko for several moments before sliding two fingers deeply into her. She searched carefully for Ngakko's sweet spot, her ministrations rewarded by a loud gasp from Ngakko. Concentrating on that spot, Hora soon brought Ngakko to an overwhelming orgasm. Ngakko cried out as she pressed her pussy against Hora’s stroking fingers.
 
the plan

Rex draws Votesh to the side. "I think we have scored well enough not to worry about here we stand in the hunt tomorrow. I would be a good idea to scout out those teems that may be pry. We will need to have a good hunt to get to get to the last level and then get our asses out of this winter waste land."

"I think you said a mouthful there partner. And it be high time to plan what it be you think should be our plan." Votesh say still using his cowboy western lingo.

Rex lead him to a break in the crowd. "Watch the Micons they can not be as good as the Triaxian. They may make for a good pry to hunt. The dedathbringers are damaged that is true, but still dangerous with that mind flayer on their team."

"I think that be a right smart plan of action. Watching your enemy is always a wise course of action." Votesh replies.
 
Back
Top