Love war and a fist ful of dollars ooc

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
tumblr_obqbux90t31skqjozo1_400.jpg

Lorenza "Lore" Caprice
__e2a053d512e5b1fe2c27779406bed3af.jpeg


Italian father... Thai mother... World traveler fluent in 18 different languages proficient in another 6 languages. Her parents have little clue of what she does or little desire to admit that their daughter is a highly sought after mercenary. Never without at least 2 knives pair of Nighthawk Ladyhawks modified by her. And an arsenal of other in the moment weapons hidden in well concealed pockets in her clothes.

HeineLadyHawk-7.jpg


For the most part she was a "lone Wolf" but there were a few she would team up with from time to time. There were a couple of "facilitators" she would take jobs from as well... If the money was right and there was at least a semi Noble reason to kill. So many thought she had no heart. Simply logic and some semblance of a conscience in a hardened killer. There was someone who knew better and knew better than to demand themselves over her work. She would never demand herself before their work either... They knew the other one was out there somewhere with their heart and perhaps that's all that mattered... Maybe?
tumblr_p38kbtFwTL1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

She was originally on the fast track to profiler/advanced psychological agent only to become disillusioned with the agency and took her knowledge reflexes and precision and became her own agent. Taking jobs that the agencies could no longer officially touch. Killing and being damn good at it was a byproduct of her unique abilities and there had damn well better be a good reason she is sent to kill or whoever sent her would live to regret it. She kept an ancient shack of a home in Thailand. The nearby villagers guarding the steak on the jungle side and the river being the only real way in or out of the region. A couple of safe houses scattered around in case of emergency all over the world and the "proper" apartment her parents know of not that anyone knows who they are not even her facilitators in the various world governing agencies.
--------------------------


As the old man and his grandson climbed out of the little boat onto the porch of her hut and moved inside to tell her someone was looking for her. As one eye cracked open with a snarl the old man took an instinctual step back but the little boy sttod his ground.

Strange man here to see you... asking around village. Pale man like man in movies you show us. clothes looks like suit... but eyes like soldier. He ask where to find you but we not tell him we say we ask you if you want to be found.

(Notes)

She was on a deep cover assignment joint operation was given faulty Intel and then the people who ordered the mission backed out and abandoned her and the group she was working with with no backup and no extraction. They were not told that the wipe out everyone in the mansion meant kids too. She reached out to command and all they told her was you have your orders and the people they sent her with turned on her due to her willingness to protect the kids. Get home and get in trouble for not following orders on a non sanctioned mission. So as she took it she got in trouble for surviving so she told the agency to go to hell and turned merc Pop found her and managed to convince her to loosely trust a team of his creation and command. She knew him from agency days and agreed.

Showed a talent for languages and the agency basically sought her out. She wanted to travel like her father had done and at first it was translator surface work but she kept showing a knack for learning everything they threw at her


Translator first then was found to be an ace marksman.

And yeah... that would be perfect she gets sent to some camp he is stationed as an interpreter. Maybe he or his co dislike or distrust a woman being sent till she shows them just how deadly accurate she is with a gun or hand to hand and how she can manage to get answers through negotiation angles they never would have thought of. Not torture just her wording that gets the prisoner to volunteer info without realizing it.

Yep and she was sent as interpreter and her methods of getting answers didn't match his co but to all their surprise she would not back down and more than once remined Shane's CO that she did not answer to him.

After she basically got busted for not following orders on the assignment that her bosses backed out of she basically quit. Nightmares from it helped her file medical reasons to leave and suspected by her but never confirmed Pop may or may not have called in a favor or two.

The bullet left on her former bosses desk with his name engraved on it was the cherry on top. She basically got disillusioned with it all. Wanted to help her way.

The assignment that would make her quit being say a couple of years after she met Shane the first time and a year after Pop created the team

Saw slot of himself in her. Realized before the CIA did that she was a lone wolf and he knew he could better handle balancing her then they ever could. Plus he had seen her training due to Lane bringing her to his attention. Lane was not connected to her during her CIA time at least not directly enough to help her so he turned to someone who could. Pop.
 
Last edited:
Lorenza tats

tumblr_p2w6kaOt3B1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

A shoulder all sleeve that simply symbolic spiritual

tumblr_p2w8d0YM5X1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

Her back a reminder that death is never far behind.

tumblr_p2w7kdwb0i1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_p2w75nctaZ1s8m4j4o1_400.jpg

Growing leg sleeve that intricate pattern incorporates animals within it's randomness born from a lions mane. Another piece added with every mission completed.
 
tumblr_p2rhkeySu81v2kr2no1_1280.jpg

Nicole Mason
villain/CIA
This final straw passed over for another promotion. She had helped maintain the covert Ops department and of all people to lose it to... Lane... What were they thinking. Well there were plenty of ways she could use his precious operatives to make him look at the least bad at the best treasonous... Just had to make sure a mission he has a vested interest failed... or at least get a key element killed.

She was supposed to be a shoe in. Fourth generation federal agent. Still she was kept in a second in command style role.
Psych evaluation did not recommend her for any higher calling unlike her father and grandfather before her. It was unacceptable in her mind to keep getting passed over. Now someone she graduated with now in the power she wanted. Lane was going to pay for that.


tight_dresses_15.jpg

If you want something done right do it yourself always she muttered as she stalked through the evening shrouded woods. Her cartel partner couldn't wipe Lane's little soldiers out she would. She would start with that psycho bitch Lorenza if she could.

tumblr_p3b7q9eEsN1voey12o1_500.jpg

Tender rekindling moment possibly brought on after near death moment?
 
tumblr_p56usxZsP81s8m4j4o1_400.png


Jamison Braddock
Medic/sniper

Lorenza...

Braddock snorted as he kept pulling the pieces of shattered metal and bamboo out of her leg.

Is there any jungle left?

His joke was met with her good leg kicking him against his head. Not hard enough to hurt him just to get her point across.
 
san_andreas_still_2.jpg


Jamison roared out in the corridor where everyone met up.

We found her... I vote... END HIM SHANE! _______ What say you?

END HIM! _______ What say you(Boss man)?

END HIM SHANE NOW!
 
tumblr_inline_n96y26SIHJ1rr6ht5.gif

16977139.gif

Shane and Lorenza

tumblr_n5wchuWwqy1srs18eo1_400.jpg

Porch of her safe house. Their haven.

She felt him walk up behind her there on the porch. Leaning her head back against him. He was the only person really she could relax around outside of her home in the jungle riverland. It was nice. To not have to always be on guard and ready to fight. He was the only person to ever know about this location. She was willing to let him use this place if he needed it. She never let anyone in close.

Wendy-Fan-Art-wendy-beauchamp-37504656-250-140.gif


She looked to Lane when he suspected finally that all the attacks were personal.

Are you sure you are up to this?

Have you ever seen me run away from a fight Lane?

Her tone was devious and insulted at his question
 
original.gif


Fighting always led to so much more but this time was different... Something about it meant more since it almost didn't happen... Death had almost proven who was truly in charge. So the intensity held a level of sensuality and tenderness they had not shared in a long time. Complacency will do that to even the best of normal relationships.
hm877.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496e33526a48794476676d716c773d3d2d3430343337363336372e313462396434623663303135353937643430353036333430343036342e676966

kissmaddiedavid.gif
 
tumblr_pdoa62qiiQ1w60483o1_400.png


Scott Markus Pilot/ Explosive ordinance specialist.
Life has given him every reason to distrust the whole of humanity and that is pretty much his MO except for his team Lore and one handler... Lane... to a point. He knows Lane has to toss them under the bus every now and then with no aid or no pick up being where they are supposed to due to whatever reason but he still trusts the man some because Lane Pop and Shane seem to be able to have some sway with Lore and she will sometimes listen to them. He views her like a little sister somewhat a replacement for the little sister he lost when they were little.
 
Last edited:
Til-Schweiger-Photo.gif


Erico

International Illegal arms sales human trafficking drugs assassins and anything you can think of that could make money far from legal channels. He had escaped death more times than a cat has alleged lives. The closest he had ever been to death was at the hands of Loren and Shane and Jamison and the team. He put one of the team out of active combat commission the one they called "Pop" but it really never set well with him that a woman hand nearly killed him and he was determined to see Loren dead but on his timeline much to the irritation of his CIA puppet. Both sides felt sure that they had control of the other but all they had was a mutual question of what exactly the other one would do or have on the other that could end their comfortable lives and arrangement.
 
ray-stevenson.jpg


"Lane"

CIA "Special projects" handler. Cutesy way of saying the guy that hires people who don't exist to do jobs that don't exist to make sure the Proper governments of the world save face and problems that don't exist cease to be problems. He had over time found the best of the best and tended to use them for the real assignments that the government didn't want to touch but had to do something about. Other teams got whatever tasks were left. Pop was perhaps one of his oldest friends and one of the only living people who knew his real name even his bosses all called him Lane as it that was his full name. He had managed to help Pop get Lore even into the team on the outskirts but she was still very determined to handle her own cases as well. The beautiful and lethal lone wolf that if he were a few years younger... Well hopefully she would have given up her combat lifestyle for him but he doubted it not that he would ever want to see her give up what she is that damn good at.
 
A-photograph-of-a-blond-male-model-with-shoulder-length-curly-hair-holding-his-big-biceps-with-his-hands.jpg


Santos
Second in command and bodyguard to Erico
 
Supergirl-Rhona-Mitra-600x366.jpg


What's wrong Lane... Trying to kill us off? Trying to kill me off? Or what one of your owners decide we were too good at our jobs cleaning up their messes? What's the story... Old friend?

The gun leveled and the cold calm about her as she stared down one of the few people living that she trusted outside of the team. However, she was willing to accept even him as the enemy right now if that is what this was. Wild goose chases Erico having more lives than an army of cats. This was the point she could reach that was part of Pop and Scott's reason for pulling her into the team in the first place. Scott was flanking knowing she could see him as well as the others lurking around just behind him. The team nearly buying the farm had been the last straw that was clear if she was ready to go after Lane like this. Who the FUCK was attacking them Attacking her like this... who would gain from her becoming the psychotic that nearly got terminated before?

Speaking low into their comm devices seeing that she was not wearing hers he spoke to Shane.

Be ready to step in and try to reach her. If he can't... Jamison, be ready to knock her out.

Lane just stood there with his hands where she could see. He knew better than to try to challenge her right now.

I know someone has been attacking you the team and trying to make me look very bad if not downright treasonous but we can't turn on each other Lore that is what whoever this is wanting. Division and rage in this crew... turn no offense but you back into the liability Psychotic that would have to be terminated and...

He saw the look cross Scott's face that said you jackass shut up!
 
tumblr_ocecu9j0HS1skqjozo1_400.jpg


When she woke up he was still there. Hell, she was still there. Neither one of them on some plane headed who knows where. For once they were alone together and it had lasted longer than a single day. She smiled reading over an old well-loved book that kept her somewhat grounded and sane as she could hear him sleeping there beside her.
 
__67c989a23dad682f1c88a3680b43192b.jpeg


The villagers knew that Shane and the team were welcome to her home there in the jungle. Not even Lane had that honor. She glanced over as the little canoe floated over with the old man bringing Shane to her.
 
Back
Top