Our Paragraphs

Yup! We're gathering here...in your living room, waiting. We have messy jelly doughnuts and fresh coffee brewed. Hoping you get up soon and parade out out the living room in your birthday suit sporting some nice morning wood. :) Did I go too far? :devil:

OK, we'll settle for undies and may your robe.....but it needs to at least be open :D :p

So ready for more pics of you today.

Yes more pics :D Would be the perfect way to start the day! Well.... Maybe I could think of one other perfect way :kiss:

Yup! We're gathering here...in your living room, waiting. We have messy jelly doughnuts and fresh coffee brewed. Hoping you get up soon and parade out out the living room in your birthday suit sporting some nice morning wood. :) Did I go too far? :devil:

OK, we'll settle for undies and may your robe.....but it needs to at least be open

Ladies I am honored that you are all waiting so patiently in my living room for me! I can't think of a nicer surprise on this beautiful morning!!

Your jelly doughnuts and freshly-brewed coffee are no temptation for me! (Just ask SweetSam42 about my dietary preferences if you'd like to tempt me with food :) ) However, I AM a sucker for a beautiful lady! And seeing as how there are three of you so patiently waiting...I would hate to disappoint you!

Another early morning trip to the gym, and yet again I was able to sneak my camera-phone out for a couple of quickies! Sorry...wasn't able to set up the tripod in the showers though :( I hope this will suffice until I can! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

And for those who've been paying attention...I was able to get those "towel-less" pics Emmy requested. To post AFTER the US Hockey team beats the "wicked Canadian scourge!" Go Team USA! Bring home the Gold!!!!

Last edited:
Ladies I am honored that you are all waiting so patiently in my living room for me! I can't think of a nicer surprise on this beautiful morning!!

Your jelly doughnuts and freshly-brewed coffee are no temptation for me! (Just ask SweetSam42 about my dietary preferences if you'd like to tempt me with food :) ) However, I AM a sucker for a beautiful lady! And seeing as how there are three of you so patiently waiting...I would hate to disappoint you!

Another early morning trip to the gym, and yet again I was able to sneak my camera-phone out for a couple of quickies! Sorry...wasn't able to set up the tripod in the showers though :( I hope this will suffice until I can! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

And for those who've been paying attention...I was able to get those "towel-less" pics Emmy requested. To post AFTER the US Hockey team beats the "wicked Canadian scourge!" Go Team USA! Bring home the Gold!!!!

Mmmm such a yummy pic. Pssst does the ladies ice hockey final counts to.... Our flight leaves at 4 soooo want to seeee.... Please... Go team USA... Let sexy Sean loose that towel for you....

attachment.php

Sexy as usual! and I will be ready for the other half of that pic, hand delivered :heart: :devil:

Mmmm such a yummy pic. Pssst does the ladies ice hockey final counts to.... Our flight leaves at 4 soooo want to seeee.... Please... Go team USA... Let sexy Sean loose that towel for you....

OH?! I thought we ARE talking about the Women's Team!! I only lose my towel for the ladies! ;)

Pssst... 1-0 good girls late in the second!!

Yes! what GK said! :devil:

Sexy as usual! and I will be ready for the other half of that pic, hand delivered :heart: :devil:

The other half? My back??? Sure! I may have one of those laying around I can share soon! ;)

Oh my goodness! Where is this gym you attend? I need to join.

It's just down on the corner! Come by! I'll give you a personal tour!! ;)

OH EMMY!!! SO CLOSE! Guess you'll have to hope for the guys to win their game tomorrow!

Great game USA Ladies! Heartbreaking way to lose! Congratulations to the lovely Canadian women...they dug deep and earned it! :rose:

I killed it today on my strength circuit, I think I deserve a prize for all that hard work. ;) :kiss:

*playful ass slap

You know exactly what I want mister.

Well, it's not a cookie, but I hope it'll do!

Besides, I owe GlitterKitty the "other half" of my locker room pic from earlier today! I know she'll approve! ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Mmmm! Such a nice hiney! Now we just need a vid of you doing naked walking lunges through the locker room. :devil: :D you know, just to check your form to make sure your back is straight, knees don't go past toes etc. Just trying to look at you..... I mean, out for you, that's all :D

Back