What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the good stuff....;)

Oh this stuff?
giordanos01.jpg



you have no idea how close you came to a snakeeater sighting.

Haha I can only dream. :D
 
I'm thinking my neighbor just got home and withing ten minutes or so I'll be hearing her have phone/cam sex with her new boyfriend. Fucking LOOOOOOVE that sound!!
 
I'm thinking my neighbor just got home and withing ten minutes or so I'll be hearing her have phone/cam sex with her new boyfriend. Fucking LOOOOOOVE that sound!!

Are you gonna go knock on the door pretending you need to borrow something?
 
How is it possible that there are no interesting jobs in the city I just began looking in tonight? I mean, not one. Not even one that was interesting but I was unqualified for :confused: :(
 
No matter what crimes/indiscretions I've perpetrated the night of, a wintergreeny tooth brushing and mouth washing always leaves me feeling pristine and virginesque:
 
More than I can describe here... So much on my mind that it feels like it's going to explode... Keeping me up...
 
Really hoping my car starts up tomorrow, I can't afford another repair atm.

Nudity

Steve

Work I don't want to go to.
 
Praise the lord! We managed to convince Mitt Romney we could stage the Olympics...now it really can go ahead...:cool:

(...y'all can keep the cunt, thanks very much...)
 
People who don't vote tend to have the loudest opinions.

Oh wait.. people who don't want to participate in the solution.. seem to have the loudest opinions.

or is it.. people who really don't have all the facts..

hold on.. I think those all refer to the same group of people.
 
And what's crossing my mind is that politics and porn should never be allowed to mix..........
 
Minneapolis. For some reason I have found myself looking to move there. Everything I read about it says that I would love it there. Now I just have to get my brain to accept the idea of winters there.
 
I was just thinking last night where is that LADY her is missin' ..... :( Hope your good!

:kiss: I am missing you too!! I am doing well. Just with it being summer my computer time isn't as much "my computer" as it is everyone elses. When they head back to school than 8am-3pm frees up again for visiting, but also for writing - which I've not had a lot of time to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top