Nightfall - (Firefly OOC)

YAY! The irony wasn't missed!!!!:D

CHD-A100-DW-S04E13-0025b.gif

He he he...... But seriously, is the profile up to par? Should I use one of the other thousand or so ideas for this universe?

Well, I can't speak for Tears or anyone else, but I like it.

It gets us the Companion angle without being derivative or derogatory.

Someone made a character in an RP over 40. I admire that.

For those of you that are wondering... Julianne will be speaking with an English (London) accent. Not sure how well that'll translate into my posts, but I'll give it a shot.

And yes, she'll be wearing a lengthy browncoat along with the top she's got on in her profile picture, but no, you won't be able to see her nipples. Perverts.

:rose:

And yes, she'll be wearing a lengthy browncoat along with the top she's got on in her profile picture, but no, you won't be able to see her nipples. Perverts.

:rose:

you keep wearing that top & stuff on this boats gonna start breaking because your mechanic is really really distracted!

For those of you that are wondering... Julianne will be speaking with an English (London) accent. Not sure how well that'll translate into my posts, but I'll give it a shot.

Yer gonna do jus fine there lil lady... I'ma jus hope'n y'all don kill me fer mah ovah th top speakin....... Sadie ain't the refined broad that companion was....

Back