New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so new

But I come and go on these boards and my lit log-on in general. Every once in awhile life just takes over, you know? ;) Anyway... hello!
 
Hi, Literotica :)

My first time here -- looking for new bdsm message boards and stumbled upon this one.

Yay!
 
Hi everyone,

Gotta say first of all, love this intro thing, makes it feel welcoming.

I'm a 26 yr old submissive (wannabe) living in the uk. Ive been in a relationship for 10 years and the sub in me has been slowly developing for about 6, fuelled by my love of erotic fiction and an overactive imagination, i think.

My boyfriend's great but not so interested in bdsm, so i'm glad to know i'm not alone an ill be glad to speak to you all.

Leisha
 
Lost Boy[girl]

Ah, I've been a reader since 15, when a bunch of us girls from school huddled together by my parents' computer and began giggling at porn. One whispered "go to literotica.com...!" and I've been hooked since.
I'm a young woman ever searching for the meaning of life and everything in it. I'm quirky, goofy, easy to anger yet usually laughing and open to whatever life throws at me. I would love to write all day about myself [I'll admit to my narcissistic tendencies :)] but that doesn't mean you'll understand me. After years of reading BDSM stories I wish/hope/fantasize/dream that somehow I'll come across my master and maybe this site will bring me one step closer.... Maybe? If not I can just find fun people to chat with online. ^.^
 
Welcome WretchedDollFace

:rose:

I hope you will change your first post so that you were not here underage and that you are currently of age.

FF
 
Hi everyone,

Gotta say first of all, love this intro thing, makes it feel welcoming.

I'm a 26 yr old submissive (wannabe) living in the uk. Ive been in a relationship for 10 years and the sub in me has been slowly developing for about 6, fuelled by my love of erotic fiction and an overactive imagination, i think.

My boyfriend's great but not so interested in bdsm, so i'm glad to know i'm not alone an ill be glad to speak to you all.

Leisha

Hi, Literotica :)

My first time here -- looking for new bdsm message boards and stumbled upon this one.

Yay!

But I come and go on these boards and my lit log-on in general. Every once in awhile life just takes over, you know? ;) Anyway... hello!

Hello everyone! *waves*

I am a Virgin, apparently. *looksatusertitle* Let's change that, shall we?!

Uhm, I am not a troll, though I do look like one before I have my morning coffee. I am female, and in my late twenties. I'm a bit kinky, but not too much, or rather not too complicated. I'd rather be spanked on the couch then spend 2 hours setting up the sex swing. This begins to sound like some sort of personal ad and before I bore you with the usual "long walks on the beach" diatripe, I'll stop here.

See you around...


Welcome to all of you and happy postings! =)
 
Tis about time I said hi

Hi all!

Anneski here, long time visitor (on and off) to Lit, and figured it's about time I said hi. I've been on the boards for a fair few years, but mainly the playground. I've popped over here once or twice but to be honest I was always waaay too nervous to post. Cos, I was a newbie. And fat. And over 40. The unholy trinity as I term it, judging by the way some people reacted! :rolleyes: Anyway, these days I don't let that worry me, cos I am ME, ;)

I've had submissive leanings most of my life, but it's only in the past 10 years or so I've truly realised what they are, and claimed them as a part of me. And it's even MORE recently that I've finally been able to experience submission in the real world - and wow, it is FABULOUS!!

I've discovered quite a bit about myself, and am enjoying having my boundaries stretched, and my resolve tested. I'm a stubborn mare and my dom rather enjoys using that to push me hard - course, I enjoy the hell out of it too :D

Anyway, that's me, hiya!
 
Hey we are a young couple from Kent in England. Since we have been together we have both tried lots of new things with each other.
For starters she got me into rough sex, she loves being forced/held/abused, and I love doing it. She loves being fucked in the mouth, pussy and arse.
As things have progressed I've started to become more into BDSM and the whole tying up and restraining side of things so we have bought rope, nipple clamps, restraints, big metal anal hook and various other toys!
We are also into watersports, love doing it over her or in her, and I love it when she does it on me or in my mouth!
She has also had another girl round for me to watch girl on girl, I have had another guy over as she wanted to watch me suck cock!
Needless to say we are very open minded, and this site looks awesome for gathering more ideas.
Also I will be arranging a gangbang for guys to use and abuse Jamie while she is tied down and helpless...
Hope to speak more...
Jamie and Andy x
 
Newbie

Hi, my name's Rose : ) and I'm new to Literotica. I came here to help market a friend's book and make friends, and a few "fuck buddies" haha. Everyone's been really nice and wonderful! : )

Anyway, I've always been interested in S&M, but I've never gotten to try it. I've fantasized and pleasured myself to thoughts of it, though, and watched BDSM porn, and it looks kinky and fun. I think I'd be as happy being a sub as a dom. Maybe a little happier as a sub, if I have a good dom. ; )

Love this site, and if anyone wants to chat me up, feel free to message me! I won't bite... unless you want me to. ;)
 
Hello new to this but giving it a try

Well I guess I could say I am not a troll since I don't even know what you mean by it. The only thing I define a troll as is a ugly looking mean creature.
hello. I am millenium. I will not use my real name here since I will be listing my local.
My name is so original that I do not want those who think that because I am a submissive that I am a free for all to treat as a doormat or as their sex toy.
Female
46 as of June 18th.
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Presently single.
I have been married and divorced a few times due to being in the vanilla life and it would not work due to my proclivity for submission.
I have also been in several other vanilla relationships and thought something was the matter with me throughout the years.

Although I am naturally what the vanilla world calls the caretaker type or June Cleaver they really do not get the extent of what I am.
Also the few of the BDSM world I have met are into things I am not. I am not into pain.

I do love pleasing and it brings me great happiness but the extent of my SM is to be spanked with the palm of the hand.

The thing is finding others in the lifestyle is not so easy. I mean the ones that really know what it is all about.
Not the ones that are in it just for the sex and the various acts.
I want to meet the ones that are in or looking for relationships that have or want the lifestyle as an intricate part of their relationship.

I tried to look for a site for a checklist of things that someone in the lifestyle should go through before getting involved in a BDSM relationship but it seems a lot of those sites no longer exist for some reason.
I do not want to go into a BDSM relationship blind and I wish there was a better way to meet good people in the lifestyle rather than a hit and miss situation.
I don’t even know if there are other people in KFalls who are in the lifestyle.

I do not want to be in another relationship where the man thinks I am in need of mental help or thinks it is a free for all to treat me as they totally wish either.
I am not a doormat nor a punching bag to be abused and ill treated.

If any of you have any help you can give me I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you,
millenium
 
Newbie

i am new to the BDSM world, and a new sub to a wonderful Master. i have a lot to learn but He is very fair and patient with me. i am a lucky pet to have Him.
 
Hi Discordianism and welcome to Lit! :rose:

You might want to try the BDSM Personals , if you're looking for someone to dominate you. BDSM Talk is for discussion about BDSM topics, Café is home to lighter and often silly threads, personal ads go to Personals. :)

Don't be afraid to join the discussions and have fun here! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top