May Pinoy Ba Dito sa Literotica?

onceavirgin said:
Congratulations! I hope that you will have many happiness to come. You can always message me if you need to talk to someone. :)

By the way
who aRE MARRIED and who are SINGLE and who are NOT TELLING?
Nagtatanong lang!!!

Hi! Thanks! :) I would appreciate a friendly chat. Nung una medyo lungkot ako dito sa Literotica. Medyo hindi welcoming yung iba, rude pa nga, so when Mia welcomed me I was happy to be here. There were friendly ones, but maybe coincidence lang. You can message me too :) :kiss:

MercyMia said:
Hi angel_face, best wishes sa kasal mo. May you experience great joy and weather the deep sorrows with faith in each other.

Hi liquidsilver (ano yun, mercury, di ba?) I'm here, was away from internet access for a week. But I'm baaaaaack and I'm going to haunt all of you ;)

I'm married but sometimes I wonder if my husband knows he's married too :rolleyes:

Thanks Mia! :kiss:

Do you have marital problems, like infidelity or anything? I would love to hear stuff about marriage kaya kung sino man ang may asawa dito na willing mag share, I'm all ears :) I can use some pearls of wisdom ;)

benDlion said:
mia,

what do you mean when u said u wonder if ur husband knows he's married?
does he flirt around a lot? or do u feel neglected?

Hi Ben, pasensya na, ha. Sometimes I have spurts of self-pity. Siguro ang sagot ko sa tanong mo ay "Yes" to both. :eek:

What about you? If you're married, do you and/or your spouse give each other enough attention? (Ang tanong ay para sa lahat dito.)

Akala ko may blow-out si liquidsilver...pancit, barbecue, cake, sago't gulaman?

thanks for all the greetings!!!!...didnt do much....i was gonna go to the beach...but i wasnt feeling well when i got up on my day....its just another day hehehe...

mia....liquidsilver is the color of my crotchrocket...(motorcycle)...and its a yamaha r6....so thats where i got liquidsilver_r6....

drop by the thread often mia....this thread is dead without you....

liquidsilver_r6 said:
thanks for all the greetings!!!!...didnt do much....i was gonna go to the beach...but i wasnt feeling well when i got up on my day....its just another day hehehe...

mia....liquidsilver is the color of my crotchrocket...(motorcycle)...and its a yamaha r6....so thats where i got liquidsilver_r6....

Happy Birthday liquidsilver!!!! :kiss:

liquidsilver_r6 said:

what a bummer that you didn't feel well on your birthday...
can you take a raincheck? like...bukas na lang ang birthday mo? :)

liquid, salamat naman at na-explain mo kung ano ang crotchrocket...i would've thought it was something else (censored!)

heh, sorry i've been awol...things seem to be taking longer these days to get done, or maybe i'm slowing down with mental arthritis :eek:

so let's pretend liquidsilver had his birthday party at the beach...picnic, kung baga....

i'll bring adobo (vegetarian, ha ha ha)

what are the rest of you going to bring? :rose:

liquidsilver_r6 said:
thanks angelface...hows the wedding plan going along???

It's good. I'm a bit nervous, not so much about the 'commitment thing', more on paranoia. Something may not go according to plan, or something bad happens, I worry too much. :rolleyes:

liquidsilver_r6 said:
i'll bring plato....

no raincheck for me...back to work...so busy...

Hay, birthday boy brings...plato? :confused:

LOL! Sige nga, basta malilinis ha?

angel_face019 said:
It's good. I'm a bit nervous, not so much about the 'commitment thing', more on paranoia. Something may not go according to plan, or something bad happens, I worry too much. :rolleyes:

Well, try not to worry...it's like paying interest on money you don't owe :eek:

You have a lot to look forward to. Yun na lang ang isipin mo!

MercyMia said:
Well, try not to worry...it's like paying interest on money you don't owe :eek:

You have a lot to look forward to. Yun na lang ang isipin mo!

hay, oo nga. It's funny how people around me were happy to hear that I was getting married. Mainly, my co-workers, they gave me tons of stuff, one friend of mine even gave me a baby chair! lol :D to think I'm not even pregnant! but it was so nice that I decided to keep it for future use ;)

Maiba nga ng usapan: I noticed that a lot of women nowadays, when I look at friendster, my space, blogs, etc. described themselves as a 'bitch', eto ka, proud pa. :rolleyes: It seemed that being a 'bitch' is now viewed as something positive. Not only 'bitch', but also 'whore' I guess. I don't know, if someone tells me I'm a bitch I would be offended. I would never want to be called a 'female dog', most definitely not going to be proud of it.

angel_face019 said:
Maiba nga ng usapan: I noticed that a lot of women nowadays, when I look at friendster, my space, blogs, etc. described themselves as a 'bitch', eto ka, proud pa. :rolleyes: It seemed that being a 'bitch' is now viewed as something positive. Not only 'bitch', but also 'whore' I guess. I don't know, if someone tells me I'm a bitch I would be offended. I would never want to be called a 'female dog', most definitely not going to be proud of it.
I hate to tell you but i am a BITCH by definition!
Beautiful Individual That Causes Hardons! :D
biro lang!! LOL!

onceavirgin said:
I hate to tell you but i am a BITCH by definition!
Beautiful Individual That Causes Hardons! :D
biro lang!! LOL!

damn right!!!...once a virgin is a BITCH!!!....hehehe...

well my opinion is...those females that describe themselves as a bitch gets mad if someone else calls them a bitch.....u all know what i mean???...same thing when black individuals (especially teenagers/ young adults)....calls each other nigger but if lets say i call them a nigger..they'd be mad as hell....

mia....yup malinis ang plato ko..paper plates pa para disposable...

liquidsilver_r6 said:
damn right!!!...once a virgin is a BITCH!!!....hehehe...

well my opinion is...those females that describe themselves as a bitch gets mad if someone else calls them a bitch.....u all know what i mean???...same thing when black individuals (especially teenagers/ young adults)....calls each other nigger but if lets say i call them a nigger..they'd be mad as hell....

mia....yup malinis ang plato ko..paper plates pa para disposable...

Kidding aside... ill probably poke the eye out of somebody who calls me a whore or a bitch on my face!! even the real whore dont want to be called those names!!

ok. i will bring a big cake, with the stripper inside!...ahh forget the cake.. ill just bring the stripper! when is the party? :cathappy:

angel_face019 said:
I hope you guys don't mind if I keep posting. I wanted to reach a hundred. :)

Funny ka naman! Go post on my Numbers, Pure Numbers thread! :)

Bitch, whore, gigolo (giggle), nigger...homeys, I guess. In a way, I can understand how it's a turn-on to be called those names. Like you see in movies where a guy says, "She's my bitch." Sounds degrading, no? But on a primal level, whew, nakaka-L din :D

Okay, so onceavirgin is a B.I.T.C.H :)

So far, we have

adobo
clean paper plates
a stripper

Ahem, liquidsilver, when are you available for your bash?

Kamusta kayong lahat

Bagong sali lang po ako dito. Natutuwa ako na marami palang pinoy na kasali sa literotica. Have a good day mga kababayan. Mabuhay kayong lahat!

Back