36M seeking rubenesque F to worship

I totally agree

There is nothing more beautiful or sexy than a BBW, I have always been attracted to larger women. Just everything about them is so sexy. To be honest have never been attracted to the really skinny ladies. Just not my type. Plus in my experiences BBW are the sweetest most caring women you could meet, and deserve to be treated like the awesome women they are. Plus i love the feel and look of a BBW. And how could u go wrong with such sexy curves.

There is nothing more beautiful or sexy than a BBW, I have always been attracted to larger women. Just everything about them is so sexy. To be honest have never been attracted to the really skinny ladies. Just not my type. Plus in my experiences BBW are the sweetest most caring women you could meet, and deserve to be treated like the awesome women they are. Plus i love the feel and look of a BBW. And how could u go wrong with such sexy curves.

I find myself so much more attracted to women with curves than these stick figures the media seems to push at us. Give me a well dressed, full-sized woman every time.

I'm very much in the mood to please tonight lol.

You know Mr. Rippley, at risk of sounding redundant, WOW!!!! That last video of yours is pure and wholesome entertainment. Keep up the good work, lol. By the way, I m also a BBW.

You know Mr. Rippley, at risk of sounding redundant, WOW!!!! That last video of yours is pure and wholesome entertainment. Keep up the good work, lol. By the way, I m also a BBW.

as wholesome as a glass of milk

enjoy your Labor Day

I always get Memorial Day & Labor Day confused. It's like Daylight Savings time - fall ahead spring back, um, what?

I still like to fantasize about the notion of serving the sexual whims of a curvy woman, licking, nibbling, and caressing. I love a long, slow build-up

Always charming to know a fellow delights in more voluptous figures and the women they represent. I am pleased you called such women "rubenesque" rather than the paltry "BBW." I've always found that a bit too objectifying, like the make of a car. We are women, are we not? Cheers.

ls

Always charming to know a fellow delights in more voluptous figures and the women they represent. I am pleased you called such women "rubenesque" rather than the paltry "BBW." I've always found that a bit too objectifying, like the make of a car. We are women, are we not? Cheers.

ls

Thanks. Yes, I've never been fond of the term "BBW" since it emphasizes a woman's shape more than her attitude or sexual confidence.

Back