Voyeur & Exhibitionist's Confessional

I hope to have one of those exhibitionist experiences some day.
Daydream about being stripped in public so often.

Show and Tell

I have been known to drive around the city naked. It's very thrilling! It's also surprising how little other people glance at the driver next to them. I don't get seen nearly as often as I'd like. ;)

I have found that it turns my husband on to have me naked in the truck. I do hope I never get into an accident that way. We have some crazy drivers in Hampton Roads. It would be tough to explain. I do agree, it is surprising how few people actually look into other vehicles as they pass by. I can't wait for the days when I can cut down on laundry by wearing nothing at all for most of the time.

Last edited:
That's so hot. I love to sit in the passenger seat fingering my pussy, but agree am not seen as often as I'd like..

Well, ya missed us romeored We saw "the Hobbitt" at the Cranberry mall cinema and rode home naked, both of us. About 9:30 PM right along Horsecreek Rd.

This really happened. Honestly.

I have enjoyed showing myself from an early age, say 14 or 15. The first "sex" I had was with a girl who lived on the other side of the courtyard. She watched me as I masturbated and after I had cum on the window pane she returned the favor and let me watch her cum as well. When I was in my mid 20's living in a the dead downtown area of a midwestern suburb the best show and see experience of my life happened.

Across the street from my apartment (2nd story) was the local chapter of a national bank. Ground floor were tellers and the service area, in the 2 floors above that were offices, the biggest one (as far as I could determine) was directly opposite my living room window. One Sunday evening as it was getting dark (the bank was of course closed) a good looking brunette in casual clothes entered the office. I had seen her there before always during the week in business attire, I realized, now her hair was down, she was wearing shorts and a tank top. I was sitting on my sofa drinking a beer and watching football as she began to start removing stuff from the shelves and pack them in boxes. I gatherd she had quit or was tranferred and was using the day to clear her office. I had nothing to lose. I stripped and turned on alight so she must be able to see me. As I began fondling my cock she looked over briefly, then turned. I was hoping she would watch but I guess I was wrong. Now I hoped she wouldn't call the cops.

But then it happened. She opened a drwaer to her desk and removed an object. As she sat in her chair she pushed herself to the window turned to face outwards and raised her legs onto the sill. In her hand she a held a silver dildo. With her hand she began to stroke the metal cock, motioning for me to rub my own, i gathered. I got and stepped closer to the window. A smile crossed her pretty face. She too had nothing to lose.

As I stood by the window, my cock harder than it had ever been, she removed her top, shorts and panties. Spreading her legs she thrust the dildo into her pussy as i stroked myself furiously. She pinched her nipples slapped her and started buckling on her chair. I had made abrief getaway and gotten a small vibe which in used on my asshole as i beat my cock. AFter about twenty minutes I could take no more and shot my load against the window. She too came in a massive orgasm pulling her tits and ramming the dildo inside with brute force. She waved and turned the cahir around. When I returned to the window after a shower, the lights in her office were off. I never saw her again.

This really happened. Honestly.

I have enjoyed showing myself from an early age, say 14 or 15. The first "sex" I had was with a girl who lived on the other side of the courtyard. She watched me as I masturbated and after I had cum on the window pane she returned the favor and let me watch her cum as well. When I was in my mid 20's living in a the dead downtown area of a midwestern suburb the best show and see experience of my life happened.

Across the street from my apartment (2nd story) was the local chapter of a national bank. Ground floor were tellers and the service area, in the 2 floors above that were offices, the biggest one (as far as I could determine) was directly opposite my living room window. One Sunday evening as it was getting dark (the bank was of course closed) a good looking brunette in casual clothes entered the office. I had seen her there before always during the week in business attire, I realized, now her hair was down, she was wearing shorts and a tank top. I was sitting on my sofa drinking a beer and watching football as she began to start removing stuff from the shelves and pack them in boxes. I gatherd she had quit or was tranferred and was using the day to clear her office. I had nothing to lose. I stripped and turned on alight so she must be able to see me. As I began fondling my cock she looked over briefly, then turned. I was hoping she would watch but I guess I was wrong. Now I hoped she wouldn't call the cops.

But then it happened. She opened a drwaer to her desk and removed an object. As she sat in her chair she pushed herself to the window turned to face outwards and raised her legs onto the sill. In her hand she a held a silver dildo. With her hand she began to stroke the metal cock, motioning for me to rub my own, i gathered. I got and stepped closer to the window. A smile crossed her pretty face. She too had nothing to lose.

As I stood by the window, my cock harder than it had ever been, she removed her top, shorts and panties. Spreading her legs she thrust the dildo into her pussy as i stroked myself furiously. She pinched her nipples slapped her and started buckling on her chair. I had made abrief getaway and gotten a small vibe which in used on my asshole as i beat my cock. AFter about twenty minutes I could take no more and shot my load against the window. She too came in a massive orgasm pulling her tits and ramming the dildo inside with brute force. She waved and turned the cahir around. When I returned to the window after a shower, the lights in her office were off. I never saw her again.

Great story, love the fact she has a dildo in her desk at work!

Grim and I once made love in a park, with me bent over the railing on a deck that reached out over a hot spring. We saw a flashlight at one point, and t went over us and lingered, then turned off. We froze for a moment, thinking that we were in deep shit. After a few moments, when nothing happened, we decided to take the risk and finish up. Getting the feeling we were being watched, we decided to perform a little bit. I'd been wearing my jacket, skirt and a tank top, but I discarded all of these, letting my body show in what little moonlight and residual light from distant streetlights there was. Grim continued to fuck me while I moaned theatrically and groped my breasts, pinching my nipples with increasing roughness to elicit more moans from myself. at one point we both heard a wet sound, though neither of us still knows what it was, but we continued. I told Grim to cum on my chest, and he did groaned as he did so. Smiling to whoever was watching, I smeared Grim cum on my breasts and licked it off my hands, blew a kiss into the night, and we got dressed and left.

Last edited:
Aural voyeurism

As much as "nudists" would like people to believe that they go to nude beaches to feel closer to nature, I think the vast majority of people at the nude beach are there to show off or look at other naked bodies. Or both.

Nothing wrong with that!

When I lived in Miami I would go to Haulover Beach just about every weekend during the summer. It wasn't unusual to see couples playing or fucking in the water, but much less often I would see people doing things right on the beach.

One of those times involved a couple sitting about ten feet from where I had laid my towel. I could overhear their conversation and they seemed to be on a first date or maybe they had just met. Either way, they talked about things that most people would already know about their partner. I found it mildly interesting, until the talk turned to sex. Then I perked right up. :)

They discussed voyeurism and exhibitionism and how each of them found it exciting to be on the beach, naked for all to see. At some point, the conversation must have turned him on to the point where he was physically aroused and she noticed his erection. She commented on its size and hardness, and eventually she slid her hand onto his lap to play with it. (I was behind them so I gleaned all of this through their conversation.)

She talked about how it turned her on to feel his hard cock (I love when women use the word "cock") in her fingers and at one point she must have transferred some of his precum to her lips and remarked on the flavor ("delicious"). He orgasmed after a few minutes and she described the eruption as a "fountain of cum." I think she managed to scoop most of it up from his lap and lick it from her fingers.

If I remember correctly, they didn't leave together, though I was in the water when she left and I don't know what the reason was. Needless to say, it remains a very erotic memory for me.

I can see right into the dressing room of my neighbors. It happened a few times that I caught her naked or half naked because she didn´t close the curtains.

Once I saw a couple doing it in a street corne and I kept watching. I was very turned on and had to cum on the spot.

Since this thread is about voyeurs, may I ask a few things of the group here?

My b/f lives in a small mountain community. A older female neighbor of his, who has lived there alone for the last 26 yrs in her current home, happens to be a voyeur. She has some patterns for finding her subjects, one is my b/f. And we know it's for sexual reasons..not by accident, as it happens when my b/f is taking care of himself when I'm not there. His house is blocked by bushes, but she sits in the bushes hidden from the street view so no one can see her.

We are curious about her tendencies and what exactly she is getting from watching over a long period of time? In my b/f's case, we found out she had been watching him for over a year before we actually found out. My b/f has been able to figure out that she has a route she follows late at night (good excuse is walking her dogs) and that there are others she has worked out a time frame and routine for.

We have no interest in exposing her. My b/f has a little bit of an exihibitionist, so like many here, he likes to give a little bit of a show. ,Just curious about what her real wants and needs are and how they are being fulfilled. What drives her to watch the same person over and over and over?

Any insights would be much appreciated.

I love to masturbate with the windows open, something about being watched makes me cum so hard. Have recently gotten into some cam stuff online, watched by strangers as I stroke. Knowing there is a woman out there turned on by me touching myself makes me so horny.

I've always been a big voyeur. I use to live in a high rise apartment as a teen, and lived across the street from a seedy rundown hotel overseas. I enjoyed getting my binoculars out and scoping out all the windows around looking for a show.

Several years ago I posted an ad on CL and met a great couple who met up with me at a store. She basically showed off for me. She was wearing nothing but a short denim skirt and a thin shirt. She would find places to bend over, or sit down and spread her legs as me and her husband looked on. This went on for about 20+ minutes. She let me have a nice feel of her ass after. I met the couple one other time and she would flash me as we were having lunch, and eventually we got in their car and drove around and she played with her pussy for me.

I've had a few other encounters til then (i'll share them if anyone's interested). The voyeuring is few and far between especially now that i'm married, but I still like to look around in stores and while driving. If I have free time, I try to set up something but it's quite hard.

I love my body being seen and will send a link to anyone who wants to. Slim build, cut and shaved below :)

next time....

Great stories. Next time im in a hotel I will leave the curtains open a crack. What out for me, or even return the favour :)

Exhibitionist

On the 4th of July I made a road trip of 100+ miles on a major interstate highway naked. Had been to the beach, it was hot, and a long drive. Why not be naked.

Had to put clothes on when I got home to get to the house.

Love to walk around the house naked with the blinds open.

Love to watch others too, but don't get that opportunity very often.

On the 4th of July I made a road trip of 100+ miles on a major interstate highway naked. Had been to the beach, it was hot, and a long drive. Why not be naked.

Had to put clothes on when I got home to get to the house.

Love to walk around the house naked with the blinds open.

Love to watch others too, but don't get that opportunity very often.

Felt that way years ago. I solved the problem by joining a nudist "retreat". Met some fabulous people and enjoyed the " love to see and be seen" aspect.

I've always been an exhibitionist, and I'm not entirely sure why. I really get off on the idea of people watching - whether openly or secretly, it matters little to me! :)

If you follow my information and look up some other posts, you might read one about me doing it while driving (and in other places). It could be the bright light of day or the darkest of night - just being out and exposed is the best. I have also had sex in so many public places that it'd take a while to share, but where I've really started showing off has been here, online.

Right before my laptop went dead, it had a webcam and mic combo in the screen that I'd put to great use. I had a few ads up here that got me watched by quite a number of Lit-goers, but I'd also take it to random sites and let anyone who wanted to watch have a go...

Unfortunately the laptop is dead, but I'm in the process of getting another webcam for the new desktop. I really love showing off for ladies, and participation isn't necessary, but I LOVE to see their reactions. Feel free to hit me with a PM to chat sometime if you'd like. I also have the ability to show off on my phone (as it can be like a webcam), but I have to hold it in my other hand... and that can be tricky. ;-)

Let's share stories!

Back