interracial and incest. mom son black slut

Mesercher

Experienced
Inter-racial half-sister designed to be son’s fuck toy.

When son is just a year old mom single mom fucks 50 black 18 year olds in a series of gang bangs to get pregnant the idea is that when her daughter is 18 she’ll be her brothers fuck toy. She is not allowed to wear clothes and has to service her brother and her mom and at her bothers request his friends often mom will play a video of the gag bangs to get them excited

mom watched inter bukakkie

Horny mom comes home to find her son and his friends bukakky’ing his black teacher in high school (senior 18). Realizing her son is a man that could dominate a woman like that she secretly watched and fingers her self she eveltually fuckes her son has a threesome whim him and the teacher and gets a bukakkied as well (with and without the teacher)

Feel free to combine the stories

DISCLAIMER: i like dom sub fantasies. most of my other posts include incest and a bit of Dubious consent or total non consent. the inter-racial is more incidental to the the pattern of ideas that i have. i find it funny that i can post about rape incest and what not but the second race is brought in the ACLU jumps in. if you don't like the story move on if you do write it.

Last edited:
What if the orgy of black 18 year olds get mom preggers but she has another boy instead of a girl? What if second child is a girl but first son grows up and turns out to be gay?
If mom is so twisted that she wants to have a daughter to be her son's sex slave, why would she bother to wait until everyone is 18?

Sister cannot "grow up forced to be nude and serve brother and mother".

When son is just a year old mom single mom fucks 50 black 18 year olds in a series of gang bangs to get pregnant the idea is that when her daughter is 18 she’ll be her brothers fuck toy. She is not allowed to wear clothes and has to service her brother and her mom and at her bothers request his friends often mom will play a video of the gag bangs to get them excited

Sister cannot "grow up forced to be nude and serve brother and mother".

In any real world, no. In a LIT fantasyland of 12-inch cocks, 50FF tits, and sexual mind-control, sure, no problem.

The authorial fun here is writing mom-slut Sylvia to WANT to give birth to mulatto sex toy Tami for her lily-white boy Bart. (Was Sylvia raised in a bizarre Baptist cult?) The difficulty is writing of Tami's training without revealing the necessary underage sex. We'd have to squeeze by with something like, "Tami was trained from infancy to submit to every capricious and vile whim of her mother and half-brother," and no further details.

Let's make Sylvia REALLY slimy. She pulls BBC trains, makes sure she's preggers, has ultrasound to determine the fetal gender, and aborts males -- only female sex-toys allowed. And why stop at just one? Maybe she aborts a couple boys, pops-out Tami, aborts some more boys, then delivers twins Teri and Tina... and maybe a few more, so Bart will never be lonely.

What if the orgy of black 18 year olds get mom preggers but she has another boy instead of a girl? What if second child is a girl but first son grows up and turns out to be gay?
Interesting idea. Non-aborted firstborn IR son Sam is also raised to submit sexually to Bart. Sam may or may not be biologically inclined to be gay, but it's the only life he knows. Again, his training must be described cautiously to avoid LIT's age restrictions.

If mom is so twisted that she wants to have a daughter to be her son's sex slave, why would she bother to wait until everyone is 18?
Because the LIT rules say so. There's a way around, of course: The players are elves or Rigelians or were-wolverines or something else non-human. So Sylvia the hominid ET was impregnated with Bart back home on Rigel III, then assigned to infiltrate Earth culture to prepare for the Rigelian takeover. Being a typical arrogant psychopathic Rigelian, she naturally breeds sex-toys for her baby. Hilarity ensures.

BTW I would not write this myself. Too many not-my-thing elements.

Last edited:
Not at Lit, either. (The part you mentioned after quoting me, Hypoxia.)

I wonder if I'm the only person who finds this racist and degrading? And I don't mean degrading in the "slut" way its intended.

she's half black therefore so far beneath the brother she is nothing but a ....slave from day one.

A slave and a pig because she is....half black it seems is the only reason,

That's a KKKool story bro. :rolleyes:

In any real world, no. In a LIT fantasyland of 12-inch cocks, 50FF tits, and sexual mind-control, sure, no problem.

The authorial fun here is writing mom-slut Sylvia to WANT to give birth to mulatto sex toy Tami for her lily-white boy Bart. (Was Sylvia raised in a bizarre Baptist cult?) The difficulty is writing of Tami's training without revealing the necessary underage sex. We'd have to squeeze by with something like, "Tami was trained from infancy to submit to every capricious and vile whim of her mother and half-brother," and no further details.

Let's make Sylvia REALLY slimy. She pulls BBC trains, makes sure she's preggers, has ultrasound to determine the fetal gender, and aborts males -- only female sex-toys allowed. And why stop at just one? Maybe she aborts a couple boys, pops-out Tami, aborts some more boys, then delivers twins Teri and Tina... and maybe a few more, so Bart will never be lonely.

Interesting idea. Non-aborted firstborn IR son Sam is also raised to submit sexually to Bart. Sam may or may not be biologically inclined to be gay, but it's the only life he knows. Again, his training must be described cautiously to avoid LIT's age restrictions.

Because the LIT rules say so. There's a way around, of course: The players are elves or Rigelians or were-wolverines or something else non-human. So Sylvia the hominid ET was impregnated with Bart back home on Rigel III, then assigned to infiltrate Earth culture to prepare for the Rigelian takeover. Being a typical arrogant psychopathic Rigelian, she naturally breeds sex-toys for her baby. Hilarity ensures.

BTW I would not write this myself. Too many not-my-thing elements.
the only thing is im not into gay but every thing else is awesome. feel free to write it i can help you can keep the copy rights

I wonder if I'm the only person who finds this racist and degrading? And I don't mean degrading in the "slut" way its intended.

she's half black therefore so far beneath the brother she is nothing but a ....slave from day one.

The whole BBC scene is racist. Much of the rest of LIT is sexist. Much is also absurdist. Snakepits-R-us at LIT.

The whole BBC scene is racist. Much of the rest of LIT is sexist. Much is also absurdist. Snakepits-R-us at LIT.

its meant to be absurdist that is the point of a fantasy in my opinion to be weird and do the things you would no do in real life that being said if you know any author my ideas might appeal to let me know

Better idea

Mom, at 33, gets horny or have a night out with a group of younger black co-workers and the next thing she knows, she's getting gang banged by them. Each of them have had a turn or two with her and each of them have ejaculated in her in every way. Enough to whereas she's impregnated and has a daughter, whom she takes great care of and has no regrets for what happen.

However, the daughter seems to have her mom's trait of being addicted to sex. Even to the point of fucking her step-brother (son of her mom and divorced husband) and even a group of his white friends, mostly in the early to mid-20's. In due time, she too is pregnant and the cycle begins again.

This news story gave me an idea for a story premise:

Interracial couple (black man/white woman), have fraternal twins. The daughter genetically takes after the mom (fair skin, blonde, blue eyes). The son genetically takes after the father, (dark skin, grey eyes, huge cock.) Here are some scenarios that I wouldn't mind reading:

Scenario 1:
The twins have sex.

Scenario 2:
The daughter bones pops or son bones mom.

Scenario 3:
Mom & daughter going at it.

Scenario 4:
Threesome with either mom, daughter, & son.
Mom, daughter, and father.
Father, son, & mom.
Or Father, son, & daughter.

Scenario 5 (with identical twin brothers):
Threesome with mom.

Scenario 6 (with identical twin sisters):
Threesome with dad.

mom watched inter bukakkie

Horny mom comes home to find her son and his friends bukakky’ing his black teacher in high school (senior 18). Realizing her son is a man that could dominate a woman like that she secretly watched and fingers her self she eventually fucks her son has a threesome whim him and the teacher and gets a bukakkied as well (with and without the teacher)

Feel free to combine the stories

Okay what does bukkakkied/bukakky'ing mean?

And the single mother doesn't make her mulatto daughter nude all the time and service her and her brother. Instead she raises her pretty much normally like a loving parent does except she . Like during a weekend or parts of her summer, the daughter was sent to her uncle who has a half-sister whose his mulatto whore whom he fucks and her grandfather whom is still married but has a slightly younger black mistress and two mulatto daughters whom he fucks frequently or his black half sister and their daughters together. Her visits to these relatives influences her and soon she anticipates her white brother's cock, to be his fuck-toy.

Mother reconnects with a former lover who is a black men and an impressive specimen. When she was younger, she loved fucking with black boys and there was one whom she fucked with the most. This continued even after she married a white man and had a son. She soon became pregnant with their daughter. She gave birth to her and gave her lover full parental rights. Years later when her children are of age, she confesses to her husband that she has had another child with another man although she lies, saying that it was during their "breaks/separation" or while he had his old job.
Meanwhile the son and daughter were seeing each other, both of them inheriting their mother's promiscuous trait; the son cheated on his white girlfriend periodically throughout high school after he made varsity his sophomore year, few girls in the school and neighboring schools haven't known his cock and went back for it. The sister was a major slut, earning titles such as "school slut", "neighborhood tramp", star of multiple gangbangs, talk of the boys' locker room, name and number on on every boys' bathroom and neighboring school, secret between certain male teachers and male staff members, etc. They met a frat party where they attended the same college and kept hooking up and soon she was the main girl he cheat on his girlfriend with. Eventually they went steady with each other with them indulging in an occasional threesomes with other girls. When they discovered that they were actually brother and sister, it just made fucking between them even hotter. All the while the husband has no idea that his wife is cheating on him again or that his son is committing incest with his secret black sister. Or perhaps they found out about each other before the mother said anything or reconnected with her lover and were committing incest long before then.

Better idea

Mom, at 33, gets horny or have a night out with a group of younger black co-workers and the next thing she knows, she's getting gang banged by them. Each of them have had a turn or two with her and each of them have ejaculated in her in every way. Enough to whereas she's impregnated and has a daughter, whom she takes great care of and has no regrets for what happen.

However, the daughter seems to have her mom's trait of being addicted to sex. Even to the point of fucking her step-brother (son of her mom and divorced husband) and even a group of his white friends, mostly in the early to mid-20's. In due time, she too is pregnant and the cycle begins again.

cool as long as the mom fucks son too if you want to write that please pm me so that i can read it.

I've never seen anyone actually school the thread-maker on how to carry out his own roleplay request before.

This is a role play?

No, this is two different story ideas. I'm not sure what the above commenter is referring to as "being schooled", however i am looking for someone who would like to write it for me. Again there are two different story ideas.

Last edited:
Reads as if it's a tad racist.

ok just to put this out here for everyone: i like dom sub fantasies. most of my other posts include incest and a bit of Dubious consent or total non consent. the inter-racial is more incidental to the the pattern of ideas that i have. i find it funny that i can post about rape incest and what not but the second race is brought in the ACLU jumps in. if you don't like the story move on if you do write it.

"Inter-racial half-sister designed to be son’s fuck toy."

This is some white supremacist KKK Grand Wizard nonsense.

No your not the only person.

"Inter-racial half-sister designed to be son’s fuck toy."

This is some white supremacist KKK Grand Wizard nonsense.

Indeed it is. And many LIT stories are Neanderthal-sexist, especially noncon and LW-BTB entries. LIT is a fucking fantasyland where almost any -ist label can be applied - racist, sexist, ageist, fetishist, species-ist, whatever. Authors play out all sorts of nasty fantasies for depraved readers.

But these tales are fiction. (I hope!) Some of us can distinguish fiction from reporting. We can read revenge or murder or rape stories without committing physical crimes. Maybe (the catharsis hypothesis) reading such tales acts as a safety valve, relieving psychic pressures -- we fantasize about murdering or raping rather than doing so.

So yes, the OP is a KKK fantasy. So what? An author could twist the premise slightly for very different effects by just changing the ethnicity-class layout. Or write the story as a sardonic social metaphor. Maybe package some even nastier ideas inside the race-baiting. Highlight the absurdities.

The sad truth is that no matter how horrible the premise, SOMEBODY will get off on it. And that's what LIT is about -- readers getting off on fiction.

ok just to put this out here for everyone: i like dom sub fantasies. most of my other posts include incest and a bit of Dubious consent or total non consent. the inter-racial is more incidental to the the pattern of ideas that i have. i find it funny that i can post about rape incest and what not but the second race is brought in the ACLU jumps in. if you don't like the story move on if you do write it.

I got your PM that included this paragraph and thanking me for defending your suggestions. My intent was to dismiss the presumption that racism is distinct from other -isms that infect and adorn LIT. Race is a bogus concept, but so are many of the tropes we write. Also, some assume a story's characters mirror and reveal the author. Bullshit. We often create players to say and do things we would NEVER do ourselves, to caricature and attack attitudes and actions we despise, or just to arouse and provoke readers.

I see your OP idea as caricature-racist. Yes, it *could* be written as nasty serious-racist excreta. It could also be twisted to illuminate varied societies. Change ethnicities and move the scene from Memphis to Marseilles, Moscow, Mexico, Mumbai, Tokyo, anyplace with its own racist traditions.

Much sexism visible in too many LIT pieces is summed up by John Lennon's WOMAN IS THE NIGGER OF THE WORLD. The stereotypes are pervasive.

So, let's all remember that different things trip different people's triggers. :) We all won't "agree" on what turns us/you/them/he/she/whatever on. As long as something abides by Lit's few rules it's fair game here.

Please remember this, by Mesercher:

Don't like his idea? Please move on! :) Like his idea? Support him! If you're an author and like his idea, please give it a go! :D

Back