Dark Mirror (IN)

Not having noticed that it was now just the two of them, Trip saw a bright light at the end of the corridor they were in and he motioned to T'Pol that they should move in that direction.

Following Tucker T'Pol pulled her phase pistol out, since down here it would be best to be readily armed. And the time it took to pull, aim, and fire could mean death.

The corridor seemed to go on forever, but he pushed on since the light was also getting larger. Ironically just a few hundred years ago there were beliefs that led people to believe that when one was dying there was a tunnel with a light at the end of it. And that on the other side of that light would be the loved ones of those that had gone before. Charles Tucker the third was never one to believe those stories. But when he was finally about to reach the end of the tunnel the floor seemed to just disappear and he found himself sliding down some sort of ramp until finally he splashed down in some sort of sludge.

T’Pol had turned to look behind them, wondering where the Private had gone, and then realized her foot was going down, much lower than it should have been. She turned in time to see the sludge, but not nearly fast enough to stop.

Twisting she managed to smack her knee against the ramp, and slid into the nasty goo at Tuckers feet. Barely keeping her head above the foul concoction T’Pol looked around, a ladder, stairs.. another ramp. Some way out of this mess.

Trip saw that T'Pol was barely keeping her head above the orange sludge. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her so that she could speak and breath a bit better. "Any idea how far we are from where we were?" he asked her as he also looked around.
 
"One hundred thirty-seven point four meters." T'Pol replied with certainty.

"So even if we find away out of here, it'll take us awhile to get back topside." Trip said as he nodded. He had no reason to believe that she was mistaken. As such he just looked around. He had a good guess of what they were in and he really didn't want to think about it. He just wanted out of it. "Over there, looks like an observation platform." he said point at something a fair distance away. "Think you can make it?"

Looking where he was gesturing T'Pol calculated distance and weights in a heartbeat. "Possibly, If I stand on your shoulders and you lift me with your hands, but then I will be unable to lift you out."

"Maybe if we're lucky we'll find a ladder once we're over there. But right now I think that might be our best bet." He said "You might want to get on my back, otherwise you might end up with some of this stuff in your nose." he added. Of course he hoped it didn't get much deeper or else he'd find himself in trouble as well.

"I shall.. manage.." T'Pol replied. She refused to climb on his back, but using her strength and his shoulder, she managed to elevate her head slightly. Making breathing at least easier, Even if it wasn't perfect.

The two soldiers of the empire waded their way through the sludge as best as they could. Movement through it wasn't easy, Trip felt as if he was moving through molasses. Eventually they got to the deck like structure and off to the side they found a ladder.

"I see you were correct, a ladder. More than likely a service access point." T'Pol said, grabbing a hold on the metal support, but indicating he should go first.
 
"Yeah lucky us." Trip said as he climbed up the ladder and then looked back down to make sure T'Pol was coming up just as well. From time to time he'd look around and saw what looked like a pressure door. That could be there way out of this mess.

Moving up the ladder T'Pol instantly wondered about the logic of her decision. On one hand it kept the human from staring at her buttocks, but instead he dripped on her.

Once she got to the top Trip moved his arm behind her so she wouldn't fall back if she lost her footing. And once she had firm footing on the deck he stepped away from her and started to remove as much of the goop as he could. There didn't seem to be towels or anything like that so they'd still be covered in this stuff. Once he done that he carefully removed his scanner. It was slimy, but functional. Unfortunately they were still to close to the reactor assembly. He then pulled out his communicator and tried to call the others, again no luck.

"Most likely the communicator is disrupted by the radiation of the reactor." T'Pol said helpfully. it was a logical attempt to use the communicator, but proximity to the reactor was also a logical conclusion.

"For now, we should continue the mission." she said, wiping some of the repulsive mess from her arms and legs.

"You really want to go back into that stuff to get it?" he asked her as he shook his head. "No it's better we get moving." It took them awhile, but eventually they found another ladder. Trip looked up as far as he could see. "Well it could be a long and dangerous climb, but might be our best chance."

"We are vertical from our original position by three hundred meters. Only six hundred forty-one point three four six meters separates us from the surface. If we continue, we will need hostile weather clothing."
 
Looking at his now soaked jacket Trip had to agree. Even though it protected him enough when they arrived, it wouldn't do so now. "How far away do you think we'd be from the shuttlepods?" Since their clothing wouldn't protect them, their next best bet was to find shelter as quickly as possible.

"If we do not alter our angle or direction of approach to the surface our egress point will be two hundred thirteen meters from the shuttlepod."

"Well as of right now I don't see any other option. Since I have the phase pistol I'll go first" he told her and then started climbing. Not exactly the workout he would have preferred, but beggars couldn't be choosers. After what he guessed were the first 25 meters, he looked below him. "You doing okay down there?"

"I am continuing. Although you may wish to increase your speed. Or you will be required to explain the reason for my death to the Captain."

"Yeah I wouldn't want to be flogged for letting you die." he replied and as she suggested he picked up the pace, moving about twice as fast as he was before. He didn't know how much time had passed, nor how far they had traveled but eventually he heard the beep from his communicator indicating someone was trying to reach him. He had to stop and while holding onto one of the ladder rungs he pulled out his communicator. "Tucker here."

"Well Lt. Commander where are you? We've been trying to reach you and Lt. Commander T'Pol for awhile now." came the voice of Captain Archer over the speaker.

"Sorry about that Cap'n we took a detour and ended up going for a bit of a swim and a climb." Tucker replied.
 
"Well after a mit of trouble we were able to complete the mission. We're heading back to the shuttlepods now with the leaders of the resistance." Archer told them.

"We'll meet you there sir." Tucker replied. And after putting his communicator away again he once again began hurrying up the ladder, periodically keeping an eye on T'Pol.

"Mr. Tucker. I believe the Klingons climbing the ladder below us would like to speak with you." T'Pol said. "Or perhaps they merely wish to remove your arms. Either way.. they are climbing rapidly. And the words they are you are rather suggestive about the nature of your breeding.. and your cowardice in battle."

"Seems like a faction of the ruling body is here as well. They probably were trying to use us as a means to find the others." Trip said as he looked down and saw them catching up rapidly. "Take the lead T'Pol, I have an idea." he told her and then pinned himself to the side so that she could climb past him.

Squeezing past Tucker, T’Pol ignored the way his body pressed against hers. Ignored the way he felt as she slid past him with the slime from their earlier dunking. And didn't notice her uniform top zipper getting caught on his jacket, until it was too late and her shirt opened, right in his face. her nipple scant centimeters and warmed slightly by his breath. "My apology," she said, closing her top and with a minor effort reattaching it and closing it as much as she could, in the limited time allowed.

Continuing onward she ascended the ladder as rapidly as possible.

Damn what a view Trip thought, even though it was just a glimpse it was enough. He shook his head and looked back down, the Klingons were even closer now. He aimed his phase pistol and fired just above the hands of the first Klingon. The beam sliced through the ladder as if it were a hot knife cutting through butter. The last thing Trip heard was something coming from the Klingons mouth, he didn't know exactly what was said, but he had a good guess. "I'll see you in hell as well." he whispered and then began moving up behind T'Pol his eyes having no choice but watching her perfectly shaped ass as she climbed up the ladder.
 
Reaching the top T'Pol stopped and placed her hand on the lid. "The temperature has dropped. It is past nightfall. There will not be sufficient time if you get lost. You will freeze before you are located. The shuttle is 213 meters in that direction," she said pointing. "That does not account for any shipping containers or equipment that may, or may not, be laying on the ground."

"Well let's get a move on." Trip told her "We'll need to stay close, the scanners reported a snow storm was going to move in around nightfall." he added.

Nodding once T'Pol slammed her shoulders against the lid and pushed, the thick metal plate flying off like a Frisbee as she launched herself from the shaft. And like a true Imperial Officer, she didn't look back to see if Tucker needed help. Instead she ran for the shuttle, saving her own ass first.

Several large containers blocked the way, but she climbed up shorter ones and then over the larger ones. There wasn't any time to waste, and the cold was already beginning to slow her reaction times.

But once on top of the containers she saw the pod, "Go right, the path is clear that way." She called down as she jumped over the far side, and landed with a thump. Rolling in the toxic ice and snow she climbed back to her feet and continued onwards.

Trip was right behind her. The snow was starting to come down harder making it harder to see. But soon they were at the shuttlepod. He opened the hatch and got inside where there were extra field jackets. He tossed a jacket to T'Pol and then began to put one on himself. "Strange the Cap'n and the others should have been here already." he said and was about to open a channel when he heard the unmistakable whine of phase pistol fire. He zipped up the jacket and went outside again. He looked as best as he could, but the snow was definitely making it hard to see, but not hear.
 
"Don't worry the phase pistol was set to stun. After all I don't want to lose to good MACOs." Jackson said. "Know this Captain, we'll succeed in our mission. We'll help these Klingons destroy the hidden Suliban base. Unfortunately you were killed during the negotiations. As such I had to assume command. It'll be quite a feather in my cap."

"Jackson you mutinous dog. You might kill me, but there are still those on board that are loyal to me and will make sure you don't get that feather." Archer replied with a snarl.

Grabbing Tuckers phase pistol she altered the setting before he could stop her and fired into the darkness and falling snow.

The sound of a body falling to the ground, after it screamed in pain for a very long moment was quite.. satisfying.

Handing the weapon back to Tucker T'Pol climbed out of the shuttle and moved towards the Captain, and Jackson's corpse. "Are you alright Captain Archer?" she asked, blinking against the snow, and shivering against the cold.

Tucker, as well as Reed and Mayweather picked up their weapons and fired at the 4 others that were part of Jacksons group. "Let's move it!" Trip yelled as he gave cover fire. Reed and Mayweather pushed the three Klingon leaders towards shuttlepod 2, while Trip moved over towards the Captain. He hit one of them square in the chest killing him instantly.

Archer was holding his leg. "I'll live, Jackson was planning on leaving me out here to die slowly. He got better then he deserved." Archer said as he felt Tucker grab him from one side and helped him up so they could get out of there.
 
When they got back to the pod, Tucker handed the phase pistol to T'Pol. “Cover us,” He said as he helped Archer into the shuttle. He helped Archer into a chair, not to gently, and then moved to a storage locker. He removed something and then stuck his head out the hatch. "Get in!" he told her.

Walking backwards, T'Pol kept an eye out for any unwelcome visitors. Slowly she moved, each step placed precisely where it was intended. Almost like she was walking forwards, and it was being placed in reverse.

A foot lifted and she stepped inside the shuttle, her eyes flicking across the landing area.

The mutinous MACOS took several shots, missing and hitting the side of the pod. "Get in and get us out of here!" Trip yelled as he grabbed the hatch and was ready to close it as soon as she finished getting in. In his other hand was a frag grenade. His thumb was on the switch, ready to activate it. He was determined to make sure that no traitors would be surviving this mission.

Finishing her step T’Pol twisted and turned, her nearly open uniform top flashing across in front of Tucker’s face, as she moved towards the cockpit.

She didn’t even wait for the hatch to close, instead she began lift off immediately.

Her bare chest wasn't anything anyone could ever miss. However Tucker kept his mind on what he was going to do. As the pod got up he saw the MACOs coming out to try and shoot the craft down. That's what he was waiting for and tossed the grenade out the hatch and then closed it. It took about 3 seconds for the grenade to hit the ground, and 2 seconds later it was exploding destroying everything within 4 meters, and then sending shrapnel for an additional 4. The MACOs didn't have a chance.
 
As a final measure T'Pol twisted the control's sending a backwash of flaming superheated plasma across the dock, incinerating the region, boiling flesh and vaporizing blood.

Then the shuttle pod lifted rapidly, climbing into the cold night and into the colder regions of space. Within minutes the vessel was docking with the Enterprise.

Archer had passed out due to shock while in transit. Thankfully once they had gotten back on board the Enterprise Tucker had help getting the Captain off the pod from Reed and Mayweather. From there they knew they had to go to decon first, even with the Captain injured, it could be far worse if they brought something on board.

Once in they were scanned by Doctor Phlox. "Major Reed, you Sgt. Mayweather can bring the Captain to sickbay so I can treat him. However I'm afraid that Lt. Commander's T'Pol and Tucker will have to remain in decontamination for awhile. They've brought on board a very interesting strain of Rigellian fever." He informed them.

"How long do we have to be in here" Tucker asked him.

"Until I'm confident that the virus has been dealt with. I have prepared a gel for you. You'll have to cover yourselves with it and then step into quarantine." Phlox told them.

Nodding T'Pol accepted the gel and, with hips that teased and enticed rolling and sashaying, stepped into the decon chamber.

"Mr. Reed keep us in orbit until either we're cleared from Decon or the Captain awakens." Tucker ordered as he looked in the cabinet and saw another container of gel. He took it and headed into the quarantined area.
 
Once Reed, Archer, and Mayweather were out, Phlox sealed the door and activated the recorders. He couldn't wait to see if the mixture he had created would work.

"Doctor Phlox, once we get the Captain to sickbay there's something I want to show you as well. I need a DNA sample check." Reed told him. Phlox simply nodded, after all he would have the time.

Standing in the middle of decon T'Pol removed her clothing. Quickly and efficiently. Her top, which was already damaged and coming off. Followed by her black leather boots and then breeches. She didn’t remove the imperial panties. Not yet anyway.

Taking the clothing over to the wall she opened a slot and pushed them through, besides being contaminated, they were filthy and would need to be replaced.

Then she returned to the center of the room and began applying the gel. the clear substance gliding effortlessly across her skin as she bent over, her fingers sliding between her toes.

Trip entered the room and the door closed, and the walls of the little room turned blue and he could hear the hum coming from them. His eyes opened as he took in the sight of the Vulcan. Her body was beyond words, much like when he had first met her a few days ago.

He unfastened his belt, and then unzipped his jumpsuit. Bent down and removed his once shiny boots and soaked socks. Once they were off he peeled the jumpsuit off of him and then removed his black undershirt, and finally the blue T-shirt. They were all neatly folded as he took them to the wall and placed them in the empty storage unit. Then in just his blue official boxer briefs he walked back towards the center of the chamber and began to apply the gel on his arms and chest.
 
T’Pol said nothing as she straightened up, her fingers gliding across her own skin, caressing her legs, her thighs..

Her thumbs slipping under her panties.. and stroking her skin, coating her soft flesh with a thin layer of gel. Then the moved to her stomach and dipped down, underneath the fabric once more. Her fingertips almost touching her trimmed pubic hair. Then up across her taut and toned stomach, cupping her bare breasts, and stroking her pointed nipples with the cool gel.

Trip continued to rub the gel into his skin, but his eyes weren't on his own body. They were focused on hers. But when she started stroking her nipples he shook his head and began to cover his legs with the gel. Of course his now very hard cock as making it difficult for him to bend down. He also started to feel warmer, he knew the temperature of the room wasn't bothering him. So that left only the sight before him, or the virus the doctor had said they had.

Turning around T'Pol faced Trip's back, and reached out. Her hands resting on his hard muscles as she began coating his back with long slow strokes, Massaging his back and spine with a delicate touch that belayed her species revulsion for physical contact.

She took her time. Moving down his spine, then up his broad muscular back. A back that she found to be strangely attractive. Up to his neck and shoulders.

Trip had to force himself to not moan at her touch. He knew she was just trying to help, but it felt so good. He now know that any chance of getting his erection to calm down was long gone. He straightened up and turned around to face her. "Turn around." he told her as he applied more gel to his hands. He figured she helped him out, he might as well return the favor.
 
Raising an eyebrow T’Pol complied, as much as she wanted to continue touching him. But Turn she did, her fingers caressing her breasts and nipples as she made sure her full mounds were coated with the gel.

Trip placed his hands on her shoulders and then started to slowly rub it into her skin. From her shoulders to her spine, and than slowly down to the tops of her very tight buttocks. Her skin felt so warm to the touch, he found himself liking this more and more, especially when he placed his hands on her tight ass and began to squeeze it instead of rubbing gel on it.

T'Pol didn't moan. She refused to moan. Instead her fingers dipped down, and into her panties. A single finger slipping under the thin material, lower.. and lower. Just barely caressing her curls. Just enough of a contact to confirm this was real, and not some dream.

Trip continued to squeeze her ass from underneath her panties for a few more moments, but he was getting frustrated with them being in place. He could feel a hunger in him building, but his rational side was still in control if just barely. As such he knelt down, his face barely inches away from what he knew were her tight butt cheeks, and began to rub gel just under her ass and then slowly began to slide his hands down the back of her thighs, committing every contour to memory.

Turning around T’Pol looked down at Trip, then with a single finger under his chin she pulled him to his feet. Her hands sliding down his chest, and then they dipped into his briefs…

.. and she slid her slim, deft, feminine fingers around his thick hard shaft.
 
“I believe you forgot to coat something..” she murmured as she knelt, her thumbs hooking on his briefs and pulling them down and out of her way.

Her face inches from his erection she began stroking him, coating his shaft with the gel, her free hand cupping and coating, his testicles.

"Well I would have gotten to that eventually." He said as a small smile formed on his face. He liked how her small hands felt on his cock. Although with her face just inches from it he would rather know how her mouth would feel wrapped around it.

"Yes, Eventually.." T'Pol said. But whether she was responding to his statement, or to what he was thinking was a question to be answered later.

Instead of speaking more she stroked his shaft, from the thick base all the way up to the thick bulbous head. A part of her mind wondered what it would feel like to have him in her mouth. But another part wondered what it would feel like to have him above, and inside, her body.

Trip noticed a little spark in her eyes. He wondered if what he was thinking was truly possible. However he wasn't above finding out. "Commander do you see something you like?" he said with a bit of a tease in his voice.

"I see many things I appreciate, but indulgence without constraint is illogical." T'Pol replied as she stood up and walked over to the wall. "Doctor, is the contagion eliminated?" she asked, her voice even more neutral than usual. Thankfully her clenched jaw wasn't visible to Tucker. As it was she wanted to mate with him. Badly. As if the Blood Fever was approaching, but it wasn't time. Was it?
 
"I doubt it since we haven't finished applying the gel yet." Trip said as he applied more gel to his hands and then walked up behind her and applied it to her hair. He began to rub it into her scalp, as he did so he couldn't help but notice her ears. He slid his fingers over her ears coating them in gel as well as he pressed his body against hers.

"I'm sorry Commander T'Pol but as I said, the eradication of this virus would take sometime. Please be patient." Phlox said and then deactivated the comm-unit as he went back to working on Archer

T'Pol placed her hands on the wall, much like a human suspect before arrest in the twentieth century. But the motion caused her buttock to press back... against his erection. The hard flesh of his shaft pressing against the smooth slopes of her buttock. Under her panties to be sure, but the pressure was the same. "Be careful, Mr. tucker," T'Pol began as she sighed, a sigh that shuddered from her lips. A sigh that ripped from the depths of her loins and soul. "You may not like what happens if you continue.."

"What could that be?.." he asked as he continued to lightly caress her ear. Then he found his hand sliding down her body, he actually slid them over her now slick mounds that were capped with very hard nipples. Slid them over the muscles of her very tight abs and then into her panties and over her dark curls "I don't remember, did you get this?" he teased as he began to rub his slick hand up and down over her trimmed dark curls and then lower.

"Not all the way. Perhaps you'd care to assist me with it? I may need a special applicator." T'Pol replied, turning in his arms and looking up at him, his fingers still caressing her moist heat. "I do believe I still have clothing that may obstruct proper.. application."
 
Trip smiled as he inhaled taking in what he believed was her scent. He decided it was, even though it was possible that it was the gel, but since he didn't remember the gel having one he decided it was her, and it was intoxicating. He leaned into her his nose just missing out on touching her pussy as he turned his head and began to kiss her inner thighs. His hands slid up the back of her legs, and thighs, until he had her tight ass firmly cupped in his hands.

T'Pol hands rested on Trip's head, curling into his hair as she guided his lips.. to hers. her moist nether lips that desired to be kissed and caressed.

He moved with no resistance as his lips and tongue soon found themselves over her pussy. He slowly covered her lips with his saliva before pressing the tip of his tongue to her slit and pushing it into her, as he continued to lick up and down. Slowly his tongue spread her just enough for him to enter, and enter he did. Thrusting his tongue into her and curling it as he removed it and licking her clit before he returned it to her hot box, which he had to admit was the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted.

T’Pol moaned in pleasure. She’d seen ‘entertainment’ films from Terra and had seen that Humans did this. But Vulcan males never did. And she’d wondered if he would with her, but now. This was far far better than she’d imagined it could be.

She moaned, a sigh of pleasure as his tongue teased, yet tormented her. His lips and tongue bringing her to the edge of bliss far faster than she had expected.

He squeezed her buttocks even tighter and pulled her towards him as he pushed his face and subsequently his tongue deeper into her. He could literally feel her body convulsing a bit, and it only spurred him on even more as he began to lick as much of her inner walls as he could. He had been with enough woman of different species to know that every woman had a G spot, it was just a matter of time and patience to find it. He didn't know how much time he had, but was determined to find it. Find it and to make her melt in his mouth.
 
The delving tongue, the moist lips against hers. The warm human breath. It was to much. Flexing her leg, T'Pol pushed, throwing Trip to his back.

Leaping onto his chest she knelt above him, her hands on his shoulders, full breasts and hard nipples swaying above his body. One knee was on the floor, the opposite foot as well. Removing one hand from his wonderfully sexy chest she grasped his shaft, and guided it to her moist depths. And then she lowered herself onto him, her foot slipping with her motions. Unbalanced she dropped onto his shaft, Speared deep inside by his hard human cock.

Writhing in pleasure T'Pol's body arched backwards, her breasts pushed upwards, her buttocks flexing as she clenched with internal muscles. Her eyes slammed open with the feel of him.

The feel of his long thick shaft spreading her open in seconds what should have taken hours. So thick. So long. Far far longer than anything she'd experienced, or seen, before.

He hadn't expected her to react so passionately, nor was he expecting to be knocked on his back and definitely wasn't expecting her to be so tight as she impaled herself on him. She had the tightest pussy he had ever felt. ‘Were all Vulcans like this or just her,’ he wondered as he slid his hands up her thighs and wrapped them around her waist as he began to move his hips slowly.

Leaning forward, T’Pol’s hands moved to his chest, snaking into his chest hair, even as his shaft snaked it's way up inside her body.

Using her own hips she began to rock back and forth, their merged pelvis's damp with her desires. Moaning she twisted above him. "Touch me.." she whispered huskily.
 
Trip moaned as he thrust his hips in time with hers, his hands sliding from her waist up to her full breasts. He started out just caressing them, but soon his hands were squeezing them, his thumbs flicking over her hard nipples.

Moaning deeply T’Pol rose and fell, even as she rocked to and fro and his shaft. She could feel his thickness deep inside her tight depth’s. And she experimented, focusing on muscles inside her body. And she clenched, and released. Clenched and released.

Each clenching a different muscle group, alternating in a pattern. A pattern of rippling motions along his shaft. A pattern that pulled him deeper inside.

Trip moaned as he felt... well he couldn't really describe it as he never felt it before. But the result was his starting to thrust up into her harder and deeper. He was no longer simply flicking her hard nipples, now he was twisting and pulling them. With every thrust of his hips he would let out a moan from deep within his gut.

As much as she had, T'Pol needed more. So much more....

Twisting in place she rolled them together. When they came to a stop he was above her, her legs wrapped around his hips, hooked behind his knees. Gazing up into his eyes, her own filled with a near feral gleam, she pulled his face down to hers.

And kissed him on the lips. Hard. Passionate. A few seconds was all she gave him, then her breath was brushing the hairs on his neck, her words caressing his ear drum. "Fuck me.." She demanded. A whisper softer than Vulcan silk. Harder that titanium.
 
He was surprised by her words, hadn't expected them. But that didn't mean he was going to stop, it was almost as if she were reading his mind. He started to drive his hips into her harder, each stroke a long one. "Like that?" he'd ask but didn't wait for an answer as he plunged into her before giving her the chance to. Each thrust harder than the last, far harder than a normal human could even hope to produce. And with each thrust he began to get more and more primal. Kissing her hard and then licking and kissing her neck. Tasting her flesh and wanting more.

T'Pol grunted in pleasure, the force of his thrust propelling her mind into a place it should never go. Grunts of pleasure quickly turned to growls of passion. With a twist of her own head she bit his shoulder, her teeth digging deep into his flesh as she moaned in ecstasy, but whether it was from the hard cock fucking her tight wet pussy, or the blood caressing her lips....

Trip didn't even blink as he continued driving his cock into her, ramming her like a jackhammer. But even though he was well beyond rational thought, there was a part of his mind that wondered if she had just bit him, but it didn't matter he wanted this the loss of control, the passion, the wild ferocity, he thrived it. And as such he drove his shaft deeper and deeper into her, ravaging her alien cunt over and over.

His moans turned to grunts and growls with every push in and every time he pulled back leaving just the head, feeling her muscles clamp against him was like nothing he had ever felt, even as he fucked her harder then even he could have thought anyone had ever done to her before. He pulled up and looked at her and then lowered his head, taking her right breast into his mouth closing it around her nipple and biting it.
 
T'Pol cried out softly, a small portion of her feral mind understanding they were not in a private place. But she needed this man, this male. Or more importantly she needed his cock to explode inside her. To fill her slick depths with his creamy seed.

Hands that were more like claws slid down his chest, dragging along his skin and leaving welts behind. Driving downwards and outwards. Then they cupped his taut sexy buttocks and pulled him deep inside. Words ripping from her lips, words echoing the films she'd seen. Words intended to provide what she needed. "Cum inside me. Fill me with your cum. Fuck my pussy." she whispered huskily into his ear. "Fuck me..."

Trip reached back and pulled first one of her legs and then the other away from where they were. He placed them on his shoulder, causing her butt to lift up to just the right angle as he once again began fucking her. He knew that at this rate he didn't have much longer, at least for his first cum.

T'Pol said nothing, her head thrown back, her lips parted in a soundless moan as Trip's thick shaft pounded into her own tight depths. Her only thought was bringing him to orgasm as her body flexed and clenched around his shaft. Milking him. Teasing his seed. Coaxing him into cumming inside her.

With everyone of his thrusts her knees would come closer and closer to her breasts until finally they were flat against them. Trip's eyes all of a sudden opened wide and he let out a howl as his balls tightened, and his shaft lengthened as he began to spew his seed into her tight alien pussy. He pushed forward one more time and held himself as deeply inside of her as possible.
 
In a spasm of pleasure T'Pol reached up and raked her fingernails down Trip's chest, ripping tight dark curls from him by the root. her body convulsing and spasming as white hot liquid plasma ripped through every fiber of her being. Faster than lightening it screamed across her nerves. "YEssss...." she moaned.

He kept cuming inside of her, filling her, he felt no pain, even though he should have felt it when she ripped some of the hair off his chest. He just stayed there in position, grunting with every pulse of cum as it spurted out of his body and entered hers. His body was already covered in sweat and dripping down onto her own.

As the pleasure faded T'Pol relaxed, every muscle loosening as tension released. She could feel the warm semen inside her. The semen that had exploded from his pulsing cock and coated her insides. He'd had so much she was sure that every micromillimeter of her vaginal canal had been coated in his seed. And that was what her primal mind needed, and received.

Trip smiled and locked his eyes with her. His inner beast was satiated, but only temporarily. He flexed his cock within her a few times. "Ready for more?" he said as he finally leaned down again and kissed her, driving his tongue into her mouth.

“Yes.. but not here. The Doctor will check on us soon.” T’Pol replied, pushing him to the side as she slipped out from under him.

Standing she crossed the room, picking up her panties and dropping them off for recycling as she did so.

Trip walked up to her and pressed his body against hers. "I never knew it could be so good with a Vulcan." he whispered in her ear as he tossed his boxers into the unit as well. His cock nestled against the cheeks of her ass. "I wonder how long it will be until he comes and checks on us. Hell it feels like we've been in here for hours as it is." he said as his arms wrapped around her waist.
 
"One hour fourteen minutes thirty-seven seconds." T'Pol replied as she stepped away and opened a door. Inside was a shower, big enough for two. If they liked each other a lot. Looking inside she examined the room for a moment and then asked. "Together? Or separate?"

Trip smiled "Together." he said as he motioned of her to enter first.

Moving inside T'Pol turned and faced him, as she reached up and grabbed the shampoo. Squirting a dollop onto her hand she watched as he entered the chamber.

As he entered he reached behind and closed the door. He then reached over her shoulder and took hold of the bodywash. "Ya know I hope that we got this virus dead, cause we could be washing this stuff off before we have and we'll have to do this all over again." he warned, but truth be told he wasn't sure if that was a bad or a good thing.

"Whether we have the virus dead or not is not my concern at this point," T'Pol said. "I need to remove the sludge from the cesspool. It's.. vile.. and smells."

Trip poured some of the body wash into his hands and after vigorously rubbing them together he had enough of a lather that he placed his hands on her breasts and began to apply it to her. "You know its weird, I didn't notice it inside the quarantine room but do now." he said as he continued to rub it in and then began to spread it over her chest and then down her tight abs.

"Yes, interesting," she said, reaching up and applying the shampoo to her own hair. "You seem to be fascinated with my breasts. Why is that?" she asked.
 
"You mean besides the fact that they're fabulous?" he asked as his hand slid down still spreading the lather along her body, reaching her trimmed dark curls and making sure they were as clean as the hair on her head. "It's been awhile since I've seen a woman that has had them pierced, and her clit as well." he said as his fingers rubbed against her pierced clit. "Also not the sort of thing I would have thought a Vulcan would do." He then leaned in "Just like I never thought a Vulcan would asked to be fucked." he whispered into her ear.

"They are pierced for personal reasons. As for what I said.. it provided the needed stimulus to achieve what I desired."

"Which just happened to be my cum?" he asked as he slid a finger up and down her slit and then inside of her still hot box. "And lots of it." he added.

"Yes," she stated. Simple and clean. An admission of desire for the Human's seed. "There is insufficient room for maneuverability for what you desire to take place." T'Pol said, looking up at Trip.

"What do you think it is I desire?" he asked as he continued stroking her with one hand as he leaned down and began to kiss her soft wet and freshly cleaned flesh of her shoulder.

"You desire another mating session. That is the logical conclusion.." she said, leaning back against the wall. There just wasn't room in here for them to have sexual relations, but she certainly wasn't gonna stop him from doing what he was.

“Maybe not in the normal way.” He said and then slowly removed his finger from her. He then pulled her tightly against him before slowly turning her so that her back was against his chest. He once again brought his hand around and began to rub one hand against her pussy and pierced clit as he took his other hand and began to caress her breast.
 
T'Pol said nothing as she complied with his silent directions, her buttocks pressing against his naked body.

Trip continued fingering her as he took his other hand and slid it back down her naked body. He placed it on the inside of her thigh and began to spread it as much as he could. Really he didn't need that much, just enough to slid his cock between her legs. He then began to grind his hips

Leaning forward as much as she could, T'Pol shook her head. "there is insufficient room for what you desire."

Straightening up again she turned and faced him. "We need to exit before Phlox returns."

"Maybe you’re right" he as he reluctantly let her go.... for now. "Well let's finish cleaning up."

Minutes later T'Pol exited the shower stall, her body as clean as her mind. She crossed the room to the wall and opened a side panel, where she removed a clean and crisp uniform.

Trip stepped out a few moments later and like wise found a clean uniform waiting for him. "So why did you get those?" he asked her as he began to dry himself off.

"Why did I get what?" she answered as she also dried off.

"Your jewelry." he said as he tossed the towel onto the bench. He wondered if he should dress yet since they still hadn't heard from the Doctor. But just as he thought it the comm unit came on and on the other end was Phlox telling them that the virus had been eradicated and they were now clear to return to duty. So then Trip began to get dressed in the fresh uniform that was provided.
 
“As I’ve already stated, It’s personal.” She said, getting dressed, but this time she was putting on a pair of Imperial Blue thong panties, apparently someone had idea’s of their own.

"Those look good on you." Trip commented as he finished putting on the blue boxers and T-shirt. He then pulled out a black undershirt and the jumpsuit and accessory belt.

"They are not functional." T'Pol said as she pulled them up her legs. Turning she bent over and grabbed breeches which she slid up her long red sun bronzed legs.

Then she sat on the bench and pulled on socks and black leather boots. She finished by putting on her uniform top, but this one was sleeveless, cut more like a vest, but it showed even more of her cleavage than her previous uniform.

"Yeah someone defiantly had some ideas." he chuckled as he put on the uniform that was brought for him. As he looked at it, it was obvious that someone had actually gotten one of his uniforms. When he finished he turned to the door, which he opened with no problems.

Walking up behind him T'Pol impulsively reached down and grabbed the strings of her panties, and pulled them up and out of her breeches, high enough to be seen, but not high enough to be vile about it, or cause the thong to pull up into her pussy.

And then moved past him, sauntering down the hall, on her way to the turbo lift, her hips swaying with her stride.

Trip watched as her hips moved from side to side and just shook his head. That was when the Doctor came up to him. "Commander we should talk."
 
"Sure Doc. What's up and how's the Cap'n?" Trip asked.

"The Captain will be fine. He's unconscious still, which is how I prefer to keep him until he's had a few more eel treatments. But he's not what I want to talk to you about." Phlox went on to tell Trip about how Major Reed had come to him thinking the engineer was a spy, and brought him a blood sample to examine. Which Phlox did, and was able to report that the sample did come from Lt. Commander Charles Tucker the III. What he didn't tell the Major was that their were minor differences in what the blood told him and what he had seen with his own eyes. Phlox had discovered that Trip was in fact an augment.

Trip felt like killing him right there. but didn't know who else he had told this to. "So what do you want Doctor?"

"Just to study your DNA Commander, we had genetic engineering on Denibula, but I haven't seen anything like yours. You allow me to study your DNA, and I will remain quiet about your status. After all the Enterprise needs you."

"Fine Doctor, but if this gets out. Rest assured you will die before I do. Now get back to the Cap'n. With him out, there's only three people on board that can command this ship, and I don't trust Reed." Trip said and then made his way to the bridge.
 
Back
Top