Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one bag at the gym is starting to fit that description (except is it black to begin with and they are using black tape on it). I didn't use that bag.

__

I dreamed I got into a fight with Jon Stamos at the train station on my way to school. He pulled off his belt and started whipping me with it. I let it hit my leather jacket clad arm, grabbed onto it, and pulled him into me. Scene change, I am now in class, and he is the professor and is still trying to goad me into a fight with him, and I am trying to trick him into admitting that he assaulted me this morning. He won and I tried to punch him in the face, despite Laurence Fishburn trying to talk me out of it. I leave the classroom with Laurence and we have a discussion about how wrong it was for me to throw that punch, and then he tries to steal snacks from the supermarket...

Quite the interesting dream, Thee. It always amazes me how things happen in them, especially when we pull in people we know or have seen and recognize.

That your Lawrence Fishburne would tell you it was wrong to hit someone, and then steal, is just hilarious. :p
 
Who knew fruit flies left a streak of black, inky goo on your t-shirt when crushed and brushed away. *gags* :rolleyes:
 
I like that the dancing pony returned with a few posts and has been all but completely ignored . . . :D
 
I'm not sure about cherries but this letter linking to an article suggests too much fructose (fruit sugars) can bring on gout. (Let me know if you can't access it without signing in and I will copy it for you and email.)
:rose:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/3ed55b5c-9433-11de-9c57-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2Wws3L28V

Yes please, Duchess.


I managed to collect ()another) ink-jet printer this afternoon. The Vendor has been waiting a month for me to get it; but I just could not find her place and I do not have a GPS map thingy.
 
Blurt. Is that like thinking out loud...?
Just thinking about getting a pedicure today, in one of those massagy-chairs.
Does anyone else ever think about the girl sitting between their thighs, handling their feet?
Have you ever gone for a pedi wearing a skirt?
 
Blurt. Is that like thinking out loud...?
Just thinking about getting a pedicure today, in one of those massagy-chairs.
Does anyone else ever think about the girl sitting between their thighs, handling their feet?
Have you ever gone for a pedi wearing a skirt?

loose jeans might be appropriate; depend upon what you want to happen [apart from comfortable feet]
 
Even when I go out of my way to be nice, it's ignored with customary arrogance. Or ignorance. Or bad grace. Or, possibly, a combination of all three. :rolleyes:
 
Thick cloud blankets the area for bloody miles!
And I wanted to try my new tripod!

Well if all else fails, find a nice street corner and set up your gear. Set your F-stop to about 18 or 20, ISO at 100, then your shutter speed at 30 seconds and see what you get. :)
 
OMG! One of my students has found my erotica review blog and is Following it! :eek::eek::eek::D

Luckily she's an intelligent one who has coughed to writing a bit of smut herself back in the day. I am a bit boggled, tho, as it took me a minute to get suspicious and trace her back to her own blog, when I read her blogpost about Being a student and realised she is one of mine, and before I realised that, I had flagged up my new and very saucy blog to her! :eek: (I've told her now she must not read it till she has finished my module. Like she's going to pay any attention to that! :rolleyes:)

I'm not quite sure how she found out about my secret writing life! Thank God I'm not writing saucy stories about students and lecturers (lecherers :devil:), LOL.
:cool:
 
Well if all else fails, find a nice street corner and set up your gear. Set your F-stop to about 18 or 20, ISO at 100, then your shutter speed at 30 seconds and see what you get. :)

There's a very convenient main drag not far from me, too. . .
:)
 
Whoa! Isn't that troubling?

I dunno. It's my private life. I do it under a different name. I do it for political feminist reasons! LOL, well ... some of it. OK, not the rugby tuition ;), but the review blog is a serious feminist project.

It's not against the law, is it? My students are not only over age, they are all mature ladies (mostly) with kids - so they must know about the birds and bees already ;).

I actually dislike being closetted about my writing. Back in the day I was Out Loud and Proud so it feels queer (ha ha ha!) to be secretive about something that's quite a big part of my life. I do it for Piglet.
:rose:
 
I would be freaking out. Of course I teach at an institution that is ridiculously holier than thou.

All power to you.
 
I would be freaking out. Of course I teach at an institution that is ridiculously holier than thou.

All power to you.

:)

I was a bit oooer, what would happen? about my writing and if my employers found out. As part of my careers counselling, my counsellor made it clear that she didn't think writing erotica is the same as standing on a street corner picking up trade. I have a bit of anxiety about them finding out and surreptitiously trying to get rid of me - but they already did that and they didn't even know I write smut! They are more likely to take against it because it's feminist smut :D. ("That stroppy cow - what is she like, telling me how to behave towards slags like her. :rolleyes: Better just smile cuz she already called the Union and senior management down on our heads twice.")

Nah, I'm more worried about having to go in and slap around Piglet's teacher today for shouting at her and telling her she is lazy. Great. Just what the kid needs in the year she suffered a major bereavement and while she prepares for her Grade I violin exam (about which she has had glowing teacher reports). :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top