“Nymph Angel” Close for Ms4play

“Drea you must not change while we’re on the ship. The most never know what you are, or we could have allot problem on board the ship.”

He walked towards the transom where it was much darker, then he kissed her deeply and gently kneading her breasts, feeling how hard and big her nipple got. You have very beautiful firm breasts and very hard nipples he told her.
I think we better get down to our cabin before someone see us. I want to see you naked while you ride my cock.”
 
"I will not reveal my true form to the other women. Only to you, William. There may come a time, however, that we encounter the Sirens. Then my true form might be what saves us all. But that will be only if absolutely necessary."

William had been fondling her breasts through her clothes, making her too horny to stand much longer.

"Yes, let's go to bed now. I've wanted to sport with you all day, needed you so very much. You may have noticed I have more energy on the sea than I did on land. I think you'll like how I am in bed tonight."

They hurried down to their cabin, passing a few of the crew, but William just bid them good night and kept moving. Inside the locked privacy of their cabin, they were all over each other and the clothes came off quickly.

No sooner did Drea see William's engorging manhood than she was on her knees sucking it. His salty juices and heady male musk had her own nectar flowing again. She was already so highly aroused that she was about to orgasm after only sucking cock for a minute. The sharp aroma of her wetness filled the cabin and William also was quickly nearing orgasm.

This was going to be a phenomenal night for both of them.
 
"I will not reveal my true form to the other women. Only to you, William. There may come a time, however, that we encounter the Sirens. Then my true form might be what saves us all. But that will be only if absolutely necessary." She replied to him, and made William happy to hear Drea promise that she wouldn’t.

He could feel her getting very aroused as he played with her breasts and she said. "Yes, let's go to bed now. I've wanted to sport with you all day, needed you so very much. You may have noticed I have more energy on the sea than I did on land. I think you'll like how I am in bed tonight."

He didn’t know what she meant by that, I would like how she would be in bed. She was already the best woman he ever had the luck to fuck once, and she made it very clear she would be his and only his from now on.

They were both hot and ready by the time they got in the cabin, and their clothes came off in record time. Drea was already on her knees and took his big hard cock into her mouth, and started sucking him like she was starving. He knew she was already hot and wet by the scent of sex in the cabin, and he was sure she had an orgasm.

William could feel his own orgasm coming and soon fills her mouth and she quickly swallows. They both laid on their backs catching their breath, and a moment later he is hard again and pulls her on top of him.

“Fuck me Drea fuck me just the way you like it.” He told her reaching for her hard nipples and squeezed them before her rolls them between his thumb and finger.
 
As Drea sat astride her man, she became her true form again. She looked even more beautiful tonight, almost glowing with inner light. She paused a long while just smiling down at William until he returned her smile. She wanted him to see she was happy with him.

She was also lusting for his cock very much. She impaled her wet pussy on his stiffness in one move and began her rolling seahorse move, grinding her sex on him faster and faster. She had seven orgasms in the course of two ships bells, each one threatening to carry William over with her. He, valiant sailor that he was, held back six times. The seventh was impossible to resist, and William came with more force than he thought possible.

Afterward, they lay in each others' arms, falling into a well-needed sleep.
 
William was taken by surprise by Drea after she sat astride and changed into her true form. He had to admit, she was the most gorgeous Nereid he had even seen. The way she was looked at him left no doubts in his mind. She wanted him he could see she was lusting for him, and she wanted him to know she was his.

She impaled herself by sliding down on his huge cock, and didn’t stopped till she was sitting on his pap before she started rolling like a seahorse, grinding her pussy against harder and faster. He could feel the warm liquid on his cock each time she had an orgasm, and they seem to come pone after another before he even came once, and when he came he cock just gushed like a bilge pump. Although William was holding back from Cumming.

William held her in his arms the whole night while they both felled asleep.
 
Drea woke before William. She looked at his face; he was sleeping deeply and looked peaceful. She assumed her wench guise and lay waiting for William to wake. She wanted to surprise her mate this morning and see what he would say.

And do.
 
William woke a little later than usual but not that late but with a big boner, and when he opened his eyes the first thing he saw was Drea. She was looking at him and smile at her.

“I thought you would be sleeping after the night we had last night.” He told her and pulls her naked body on top of his.

“I want you to know that you were wonderful last night, and this morning you look delicious as Drea, and no matter what guise you use, you all feel the same, so it doesn’t matter anymore.” He told her before he kissed her passionately then rolled over between her thighs.

She felt hot and with his big boner he couldn't hold back, and slips his cock inside her and didn’t stop till he reached bottom.
 
Drea squealed in pleasure as William plunged into her to the hilt. His cock felt so much bigger to wench Drea, because her pussy was smaller in this form. She liked having him on top when her body was the smaller wench.

William fucked with great vigor, smashing his hips repeatedly against her crotch and rubbing her tight hole very nicely. Drea came easily and more than once, as William worked to his own climax. When he spilt his mancream in her sore pussy, and pulled out dripping, Drea moved quickly to clean his cock with her mouth.

It was a great start to the day.
 
Her squeal of delight when he pushed his cock into her was all he had to hear, and though she was slight tighter, he didn’t was any time and started to pound her tight pussy like a bull. He fucked her hard and fast, hitting her hips hard with every stroke, and he could feel her getting wetter with each orgasm.

He kept that pace till he got closer to his orgasm, and once he filled her tight pussy he pulls out of her, but soon Drea’s mouth took over to clean his cock with her tongue.

“No wonder you’re my favorite.” He told her smiling before he got between her open thighs and licked her pussy clean.
 
"And you are my favorite too, William. Never did I meet a man who could lick pussy better than a lesbian. Indeed please stop or I shall turn to my natural form and keep you in bed all morning."

They did get up and get dressed, although with much kissing it took a while. Drea was genuinely pleased to have joined herself to William. Now she was concerned that she prove herself a worthy First Mate to the crew.

The day watch were already finishing breakfast when William and Drea joined them at the table. The Captain had a few instructions to relay, then the crew went off to work. The two of them had a relatively quiet meal.
 
"And you are my favorite too, William. Never did I meet a man who could lick pussy better than a lesbian. Indeed please stop or I shall turn to my natural form and keep you in bed all morning." she told him.

William had to smile at that knowing were well she knew he couldn’t delay going on deck much longer, not when the crew knew Drea was still in the cabin with him. They both started to get dressed with breaks in between to kiss and fondle each other.

The day time crew were leaving when they walked in for breakfast. The night crew was drifting in one by one as they were relieved of their duties. Drea being the new first mat had no duties as she was in training by William, and they were the last to finish eating. They finally made it on the deck and walked up the bridge deck together.

"Morning Captain, Drea," Mary said. You’re later than your usual time this morning, she said smiling and winked in the direction of Drea. Mary like Drea and she thought Drea would be good for her Captain. “I’m bushed Drea would you like to take the wheel for a minute while I relief myself? I’m sure the Captain wouldn’t mind keeping an eye on you. She said winking at her.

Of course Mary knew they fucked for most of the night, and with their cabin being right underneath the bridge deck, she could hear them moaning and the bed bouncing.
 
Drea was more than happy to take the wheel. She liked Mary and already considered her a real friend, because William trusted her so.

As Drea held the wheel, she could feel the sea current and the wind current both affecting the ship's course. She was beginning to understand the delicate balance needed to move the ship to its intended destination. Drea understood why William trusted Mary to apply that balance every day, and trusted their very lives in her hands.

William stood off to the side, eyes looking in every direction. Occasionally, he lifted the long spyglass to his eye to look at something on the far horizon.
 
Drea took the wheel from Mary almost as if she’s been steering the ship for a long time. Being a water Nymph she could sense the sea motion and could steer without much effort, and she didn’t need to get her sea legs either. He knew from the very beginning she would be an asset to having her aboard the Nymph Angel.

William thought he saw sails in the far horizon, and stood a little way from her looking over the horizon. The ship was still too far for him what colors she flew. He did note its direction and unless it changed course, it would cross path with the Nymph Angel by late afternoon.

The where getting close to Pirates waters now, and for that ship to be in these waters had to be a pirate ship, English or Spanish. The only ships that dares to sail in these waters.
 
Drea saw concern on the Captain's face.

"Do you see something out there? I know its not the Sirens, or I would have sensed them already. Another ship perhaps? T'would not concern you this much, unless it was pirates."

"Well if that be so, I have a few tricks that might help. For me to use my full powers, I'll need to be in my true form. I could go to our cabin. But I think over the side and into the sea might be better."
 
Last edited:
William smiled but still kept looking at the other ship.

"Do you see something out there? I know it’s not the Sirens, or I would have sensed them already. Another ship perhaps? T'would not concern you this much, unless it was pirates." She said to him.

William wasn’t sure just yet what ship it was, not till he could actually see its colors. “It’s too far to tell what ship it is Drea, but I’ll keep looking to see what she does.” He replied to her.

"Well if that be so, I have a few tricks that might help. For me to use my full powers, I'll need to be in my true form. I could go to our cabin. But I think over the side and into the sea might be better." She told him, and it made him think for a moment.

That might be a good idea Drea, but first we need to make sure what ship it is. I don’t want to tangle with a war ship, they have too many cannons for us to fight them. Let us be on the safe side and wait till we'll see it’s colors first, before we sand you in the water over nothing. It could also be a merchant ship taking a chance by taking a shorter route.
 
"Yes, best be certain. I won't jump ship until you say to. But I doesn't hurt to talk strategy for different situations that might arise."

"For instance, what should I do when that little tart Lena makes a play for you? Don't think I haven't noticed the way she looks at you. And Hannah too, she's ready to stab me in the back with her jealous eyes."

Drea spoke quite seriously, but also gave William an alluring look, one calculated to make certain his desire was for her alone.
 
"Yes, best be certain. I won't jump ship until you say to. But doesn't hurt to talk strategy for different situations that might arise." She said.

“No my hot little wench, it doesn’t hurts at all to talk strategy, it never does.” He agree with her.

"For instance, what should I do when that little tart Lena makes a play for you? Don't think I haven't noticed the way she looks at you. And Hannah too, she's ready to stab me in the back with her jealous eyes." She told him. He already knew about Lena and Hannah eying him, but that was no news to him, they always did. He just never encouraged them.

“There is nothing to be concerned about Drea. They’ve always looked at me with does eyes, we’ve been sailing together for the last 10 years, and I never touched them. I’ll never touch any of my crew.” He told her, but noticed the look she gave him and smiled at her.
 
"As long as you touch me, my Captain, and no other, I shall have no reason to be jealous. If you are mine and mine alone, I am happy as a clam. And my little clam is very happy this morning too. I could start every day with a wake up like that."

Drea held the wheel for about an hour, chatting with William, who occasionally looked at something through the spyglass.

Mary returned and took over the wheel. "Thanks for spelling me, Drea. You seem to have a gift in this. I would let you take the wheel any time." Mary looked to the Captain to see what he would say about that.
 
"As long as you touch me, my Captain, and no other, I shall have no reason to be jealous. If you are mine and mine alone, I am happy as a clam. And my little clam is very happy this morning too. I could start every day with a wake up like that." She told him.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way my hot little Nymph, and two can play the same game if you know what I mean. I love your hot clam more than any other, and it’s the perfect match for my big “lampreys” and wouldn’t think to sink into another clam.” He told her laughing.

They had to stop talking as Mary was now coming back on the bridge deck. "Thanks for spelling me, Drea. You seem to have a gift in this. I would let you take the wheel any time." She told Drea looking at the Captain.

“Yes she does have a feel for the water doesn’t she” He replied back looking winking at Drea.
 
"I'm ready to learn more about the ship today, Captain, if you have time to teach. Or does something on the horizon require our attention?"

It was a beautiful day for making a good distance toward their destination. It would be a shame for something to change that.
 
"I'm ready to learn more about the ship today, Captain, if you have time to teach. Or does something on the horizon require our attention?" She asked him. William thought for a minute while still checking the other ship.

“Yes if you think you’re ready why not. Let’s start with the easy names. The front of the boat is called bow and the back transom. The sides are to your left port and to your right starboard, and it doesn’t matter if you are facing towards the bow as we are now. He told her.

“You have to remember those when you’re on the wheel, and in time you’ll be working with one of the crew to learn what she does. Of course the idea is so that know if she doing a good job.”

William looked at the sailing ship one more time, and she was still sailing at the same course, and they were getting closer.
 
"Bow and transom, port and starboard. The wheel is on the bridge. The crow is in the nest. I'll be talking like a sailor in no time. And what are the crew working on now? Are they stitching on a rope? You sure have a lot of rope."
 
"Bow and transom, port and starboard. The wheel is on the bridge. The crow is in the nest. I'll be talking like a sailor in no time. And what are the crew working on now? Are they stitching on a rope? You sure have a lot of rope." She said to him and he smiled at her.

“Yes the ship does have a lot of ropes. There are ropes with every single sail and ropes to hold the masts upright, ropes for the boom, and many may more ropes, that you will learn with time. We live on the ship Drea, and that will give you plenty of time to learn two three things every few days. Right know some of the girls they check the ropes to make sure they don’t fray and break.” He told her.
 
"Shall I help with the ropes? Or do you have something else that I should be doing? I think I should keep busy to earn my keep or at least look like I'm busy. We don't want the other women getting suspicious about why I'm on board."
 
"Shall I help with the ropes? Or do you have something else that I should be doing? I think I should keep busy to earn my keep or at least look like I'm busy. We don't want the other women getting suspicious about why I'm on board."

“Drea if like to try and learn how to do that. Go over and watch them and asked them to show you how, and tell them I sent you there to learn, this way they’ll have to show you and won’t say anything. ”
 
Back
Top