Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time in a very long time I make it home before the sun sets on a Friday night. And it feels amazing.

*sigh*
The best laid plans can be totally fucked by the weather. And sadly, that means I might not be getting laid tonight.

:confused:

Is that full of double entendras*, or am I just too naughty for my own good?

* I hate this word, and spellcheck is not being helpful.

huh? ahh I'm guessing this is an accusation from someone else towards you..

Um, sorta. Towards my name, anyway. Unfortunately, it's a common name. Pain in the ass to sort, so I don't know yet if it's a clerical error or a case of identity theft.

Um, sorta. Towards my name, anyway. Unfortunately, it's a common name. Pain in the ass to sort, so I don't know yet if it's a clerical error or a case of identity theft.

I keep telling you to change your name to Ivanna Fuqelotte :eek: that way identity theft would at least be funny.

I submitted an edit yesterday. There's not much more I can do folks. What can I say, he wanted to be called Brad and I fought him on it.

Is there any such thing as a white-speckled Indian? Well if there wasn't before, there now is. I am a white speckled Indian...i am speckled with white paint...fuuuuunnnn...:rolleyes:

uuuuuh huuuh duck boy...:p

~~

VM, a whaaa?

I was just trying to be helpful. :)

(It's a horse. ;) )

appaloosa.jpg

Let me get my jar and poke some holes in the lid. What was your address again? ;)

I fear that it is too dry here for the poor things. It almost never rains between April and November and by mid-May the only green is parks (well-mowed) and people's yards. If I lived farther north . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back