Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
carverII said:
big enough to respect but no so large as to fear.
Ah well, there is nothing to fear except fear itself--or something along those lines. ;)

And in that case, may i just say . . .oh. . .my. . . :cathappy:

Saucyminx said:
Ah well, there is nothing to fear except fear itself--or something along those lines. ;)

And in that case, may i just say . . .oh. . .my. . . :cathappy:

you may say anything that you want as long as it contains the words more, deeper, please, and ohgodyesrightthereanddon'tstop!

carverII said:
you may say anything that you want as long as it contains the words more, deeper, please, and ohgodyesrightthereanddon'tstop!

And don't forget "A little to the left!"

*just twiddling my thumbs waiting for a story idea, title, or something on topic beforethe moderator arrives*

"Whistle while you work"...who might star in a story with that title?

sirhugs said:
*just twiddling my thumbs waiting for a story idea, title, or something on topic beforethe moderator arrives*

Hmm... someone could write a Snow White story :D

Ok, I'm more than a little tipsy and vey horny,
SO, who? NOW?
(still going with my boss as No 1.
(mmmmmmmm got a kiss today!!)
Joint 2nd, Logan Cale/Walter Skinner
3rd Sarah Michelle Gellar (WHY??)
4th my ex from 2 yaers ago, (god that man!!!!!!!)
5th My best (male) friend and his girlfriend (oh I can dream!!)

anyone wanna bet which one I "have"?????

Will let you know.
Off to bed and my dreams!!

sirhugs said:

*hanging head in shame* See i told you i need a spanking. Sorry for the wee little hijack SH.

ahem. Now on to business--
ohgodyesrightthereanddon'tstop! would make an excellent title for a story. Perhaps about an English teacher who is hell on grading term papers with poor grammar, spelling, punctuation etc.

Saucyminx said:
*hanging head in shame* See i told you i need a spanking. Sorry for the wee little hijack SH.

ohgodyesrightthereanddon'tstop! would make an excellent title for a story. Perhaps about an English teacher who is hell on grading term papers with poor grammar, spelling, punctuation etc.

I didn't think you were part of the hijack.

I like your idea.

Amanda Peet

watched " A Lot Like Love" last night and had realllly sweet dreams...

Saucyminx said:

Teachers are always the best. I remember a movie from a long time ago where they were bragging that the "teacher" made them do it again and again until they got it right.

I wonder if it invovled handprints and rosey cheeks as part of the curriculum?

Gotta be this lil Spanish signorita I danced with at the nightclub for a bit on my 21st... she was FINE AS HELL ;)

If only I'd had the guts to make an approach on her, but I wasn't really sure if that was the right thing to do with my own girl hangin round! :p

Fun times... :)

Capt

sirhugs said:
I did, It was my worst scores ever. Put me right off celeb stories.

Did you put the tale into Celebs or did Lit? I'm a little surprised to see it in that category, really. I mean, it was a classic fairytale before Disney sunk its claws into it!

Hallowed Eve said:
Did you put the tale into Celebs or did Lit? I'm a little surprised to see it in that category, really. I mean, it was a classic fairytale before Disney sunk its claws into it!

I did

Hallowed Eve said:
Well, you silly, silly man... Snow White isn't a celeb. ;)

but she isn't who I wanna fuck right now...that'd be Campbell Brown, off of NBC.

i was watching a rerun of Law & Order SVU last night and Mariska Hargitay was dressed as a hooker. I had to call my husband into the room to take a look--it was just too good not to share. But he'd have to find his own--ok, maybe he could watch. :rolleyes:

My man in Dallas......time goes by so slowly......
I need him..... I wait lovingly for him :kiss:

Saucyminx said:
i was watching a rerun of Law & Order SVU last night and Mariska Hargitay was dressed as a hooker. I had to call my husband into the room to take a look--it was just too good not to share. But he'd have to find his own--ok, maybe he could watch. :rolleyes:

He can sit in the corner with Stabler and watch. ;)

Hallowed Eve said:
He can sit in the corner with Stabler and watch. ;)
Usually Stabler is the one i'm in total lust with--damn, he looks like he could give a girl one hellish spanking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back