Making a comeback…

Home is where you hang your hat?:D

I want to thank you ladies for being so kind with me. You have made me feel so welcome in my return to Lit.

:heart:THANK YOU!:heart:

You're welcome!

Thank you for letting us perv on you. Beautiful man that you are. :rose:

I'm going to throw some random pics in here as they don't really fit anywhere.

Two of these I've already posted in the B&W thread, but I figured I'd throw them in my thread.

Black n White 1
Black n White 2

These next two are just me being shy…..:D

Shy 1
Shy 2

My god man! What are you trying to do to me? The first black and white shot is just breathtaking. You in that shirt...holy hell you are sexy!! The first shy picture...I'll be over here fantasizing about those hands if you need me!!

My god man! What are you trying to do to me? The first black and white shot is just breathtaking. You in that shirt...holy hell you are sexy!! The first shy picture...I'll be over here fantasizing about those hands if you need me!!

I'll see what I can do to get some more hand pics for you very soon.:kiss:

Really? That would be wonderful!! :kiss:

Uh huh!!

I keep telling these guys how much we love hands around here. They always act like I'm crazy! :D

Hahaha, I know!! I often find myself just staring at a mans hands and watch how they touch things.

Hahaha, I know!! I often find myself just staring at a mans hands and watch how they touch things.

Me too! You can tell so much about a man by his hands...and the good ones hold so much promise.

Really? That would be wonderful!! :kiss:

Uh huh!!

I keep telling these guys how much we love hands around here. They always act like I'm crazy! :D

I totally agree ladies! I definitely have a thing for man hands too...maybe we need to start another pic request thread!! :D

I'm going to throw some random pics in here as they don't really fit anywhere.

Two of these I've already posted in the B&W thread, but I figured I'd throw them in my thread.

Black n White 1
Black n White 2

These next two are just me being shy…..:D

Shy 1
Shy 2

Great shots here Mr. Wylde. The shirt and jeans one...so sexy and alluring. It was said in another thread...sometimes not being completely naked is more erotic than baring it all.

And the shot...shy 1. Made me blush. It's fun and cheeky.

:kiss:

Good morning, my sexy ladies! I went in search of some hand pics and I had to reach way back into archives, but I found some. Some of these just show my hands, some show me holding everyday objects like my belt and a chain, and some show my hands holding….. something else.:D

So here we go!

Open Shirt 1
Open Shirt 2
No Shirt

I'm your prisoner 1
I'm your prisoner 2
I'm your prisoner 3

Here's some more shots that feature my hands holding my favorite hat.

Under Armour 1
Under Armour 2
Under Armour 3

More hand pics again. Well the first 3 pics don't have any hands, but they go with the last 2. Hope you enjoy!

No Hands 1
No Hands 2
No Hands 3

Gripping My…1
Gripping My…2

Youre just too sexy for your own good!!! I love the B&W photos with just a splash of color....very artistic and sexy :)

I'm so happy you ladies enjoyed my latest submissions!

I have a few more on the way!:D

You are spoiling us today Wylde! So many great pics...I might have to go through them a few more times to pick my faves. Thanks for being so generous :D

You are spoiling us today Wylde! So many great pics...I might have to go through them a few more times to pick my faves. Thanks for being so generous :D

No kidding, he really is spoiling us with all these. Love the everyday wear and the others :devil:

Back