Licking A Girl's Asshole

Bum licker.

When I experienced a bum licking it was spontaneous. Included in a long stretch of foreplay, after a couple's shower my gf at the time wanted to 69. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as she nosed my ass star. Her licks became lengthy, slower, as she inched closer. My Os were intense. Her enthusiasm contagious. Afterwards I asked "Why your nose?" Her reply, "You smell great. It was fun, right?"
Yes. Yes, it was.
 
-I have licked girls' assholes since I started dating my ex-wife in the mid-1990's. ;-) I absolutely love licking and feeling the sphincter ring with the tip of my tongue and sucking on a girl's asshole. I try and point my tongue out on the center of their puckered stars. Every girl/women I have slept with have enjoyed it. ;-)
 
Not something I do too often...

But I do love it. I suppose it's the rarity and the naughtiness of it that gives it an appeal for me. I've never asked for it, but never objected. I enjoying doing it as much as I enjoying doing it, although guys tend to be reluctant recipients.
 
Not something I do too often...

But I do love it. I suppose it's the rarity and the naughtiness of it that gives it an appeal for me. I've never asked for it, but never objected. I enjoying doing it as much as I enjoying doing it, although guys tend to be reluctant recipients.

not this guy:D

turn pm's on isabella;)
 
To me when I am licking her pussy it is just the next natural thing to do. I also like how it makes me feel she has a power over me and I am sub to her.
 
I enjoy it greatly. Always have. Not just kissing and licking but actually getting her relaxed to point of penetration with my tongue. Unfortunately, my wife has fallen out of interest with it, so I rarely get the opportunity anymore.
 
I made the with cum this last weekend . She got on all fours on the bed , i kneeled behind her on the ground , I spread her ass with one hand and licked her asshole and fingered he with my free hand . She was bucking hard and came a few times
 
Love to

My wife and I love rimming each other. And when conditions are right she likes ass to mouth.
 
licking a girls ass

Well I'm a woman and I certainly love it
 
One of my favorite pastimes.
Nothing better than mouth fucking my woman's asshole while I finger her pussy and her sweet cunt juice drips down between her ass cheeks into my mouth.
 
Back
Top