Female editor to offer opinion or take on a long story

bob5472

Virgin
Joined
Apr 25, 2015
Posts
1
I am looking for a an editor for a multi-part story of my story of my wife and my story. I thought a female editor would be better with it as it at more romantic, in our opinion, but takes a turn. A true story which for us is totally romantic but we also experimented. Was my idea due to my wife's history before we met. We are totally devoted to each other and that is the only way it works for us.I have gone through a lot of revision, with her help and still working on it.
If you would like to just read it and see if you are interested that is also fine. It started as a short story but the more I put it down the more I enjoyed doing it, she makes me read it to her as I complete a section. I contacted another editor which was involved at the time , just for an opinion on the first couple of parts, she enjoyed it and ask me to send her the whole thing when it was completed. She told me that a female editor would probably be best.

thanks
bob
 
Be sure to turn on Private Messages.
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Back
Top