The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get laid almost every day...almost Sunday, almost Monday, almost Tuesday, etc etc lol... so that would be a no i did not get laid today :(.

It has been almost six months. *whimpers*

Oh well, I still don't regret the divorce. Thank goodness we live in the technology age. *BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

I vaguely recall when holidays at least held out the promise of a random hook up. Now I'm in bed by 10:30...

I vaguely recall when holidays at least held out the promise of a random hook up. Now I'm in bed by 10:30...

Random hookups never seemed possible to me. I don't know where that kind of life has been hiding.

Random hookups never seemed possible to me. I don't know where that kind of life has been hiding.

with brief exceptions, infrequent random hookups have been most of my sex life for the past decade... thank god for the internet..RIP MSN local chat...

I try not to post here.

I would like to remind certain parties that this is the 'I did not get laid TODAY thread'. So if I haven't gotten laid for four months, I still qualify, despite the fact that there are others that haven't been laid for years.

Being lonely for four months does not make me a poser, or a fake.

I try not to post here.

I would like to remind certain parties that this is the 'I did not get laid TODAY thread'. So if I haven't gotten laid for four months, I still qualify, despite the fact that there are others that haven't been laid for years.

Being lonely for four months does not make me a poser, or a fake.

It's usually only when someone acts like that is a hardship that sets me off.

"Oh wow, it's been four months. Poor me how have I survived so long? I think I could die!"

And no, I haven't gotten laid today.

It's usually only when someone acts like that is a hardship that sets me off.

"Oh wow, it's been four months. Poor me how have I survived so long? I think I could die!"

And no, I haven't gotten laid today.

but at some point, different for each of us, it must become a hardship, or we wouldn't be here. I know in my case it strikes between three and six months. About three months after that, it starts to fade til it is like a dull tooth ache that you only notice when you see food you can't eat.

Not since early October. And the last two times I did it we were 1) in a tent (which was fun) at a campground right next to the bathroom ("Mommy, why is that tent shaking?"), and 2) when I was down with a migraine and tent girlfriend--who, to her credit, I had broken up with two days later--offered one last booty call to help take my mind off things. But no, not since then.

But I do have a date tonight though. And, that most audacious and wonderful of things, a second date. I scarcely dare hope that this is going to go anywhere, because even after second dates things can go south--they have--but maybe she'll like me and stick around.

But no, didn't get laid today. And if I do get laid today I will eat my hat.

Nope, she didn't like me. Back to grabbing my junk for fun and profit...

Sorry man...

I was excited because I found out that I would be at a party with an old friend of mine. Excited because he was one of the few men who actually got me to orgasm, and the last person I got laid with.

But when I got there, he had a girlfriend.

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back