Not just Selling Cars (Closed for PaulWilson57)

I cum hard and after a few minutes t compose myself i get dressed in my blouse pleated skirt and heels and leave you. s I get to the door I say "relax James now I can win with you here". I head out to the sales floor where i see...
 
James feels her orgasm the watches as she gets ready. Sure she will release him till she says that.

His eyes grow wide when he realised he had been played. Tied to his chair with his pants round his ankles and his cock out gagged he was helpless.

Just then two young teenage boys come onto the lot looking for their first car.

They are both thugs for my the local gang looking to buy a pimped out ride with the money from the bank they robbed.
 
Last edited:
I come out dressed after fixing my clothes in a white blouse, black pleated skirt 3" above the knees nude pantyhose and 3" strappy white heels. "Can I help you boys?" I say with a "better than they are " tone as I see their attire and think they are not serious buyers.
 
"Yeah doll we got some serious cash to spend on a pimped out car. What you got?"

One of the gang doesn't even look at the sales girl as the other can't take his eyes of her and nudges his gang mate.
 
I take them both back to the new arrivals on the back lot and begin to show them the new sport and luxury cars and tel them these have plenty of features and all the bells and whistles and ask them what features are they looking for in a ride.
 
Both of the gang members are now close to her checking out her bangin body.

"Well we like a ride with bounce. So we can bounce and ride all night long."

One of the members is in her face as the other runs his hand over her ass lifting her skirt slightly to see her ass cheeks before asking.

"You got anything like that sweet cheeks?"
 
I swat his hand away and tell him knock it off not how we act here. I try to tell them some of the features of the vehicles but pat of me can tell they have tuned me out and have naughty thoughts running through their brain. I should get another sales associate but I need the sales.
 
"Hey lets take a look at the mini can over there."

Both the members know a mini van is not their style but it has plenty of room. As soon as they get to it. One of the jumps inside of knocks all the back seats down.

"Hey bro this is spacey. Plenty of room to do what we need."

The other member is behind the sales assistant and quickly pushes her inside as the two of them over power her before stripping her off.
 
"hey what are you boys doing?" I exclaim as i am pulled in and feel my hands and arms pulled above my head.
 
As one of the boys pulls her hands above her head and kneels on them to stop her moving them he leans over and starts opening the buttons on her top fast.

The other guy slides between her legs and pushes her skirt up round her waist to see her panties.

Unzipping his fly he reaches in and pulls out his hard cock as he pushes it past her panties and into her pussy.

The gang member above her pushes her bra down to release her breasts before pulling his own cock out and pushing it into her mouth.
 
I struggle to no avail all stretched out with hands pinned above head. The cock in my mouth is a good size for a teen so I gag at first then adjust as I feel the other teen thrust into my pussy as they both DP me in the back talking about liking this "feature" of this car model.
 
The gang member who grabs her hips says.

"Damn I ain't ever been one for a soccer mom van but if it comes with this fucking hot bitch feature. I may have to get me one of these."

His cock begins pounding into her pussy. As his mate says.

"Damn she sucks better than most pros. Take it slut."

The gang member thrusts his cock almost down her throat pumping his hips into her helpless mouth.
 
I try to move my hands but the one teen gang member still has them pinned above my head as he pumps his sweaty cock into my mouth as the other slips his hands under my thighs lifting my ass off the ground as they continue their assault on me in the back of the van not showing signs of letting up.
 
The gang member feels his balls tighten as she sucks so well and says.

"Yo dog when I cum in her mouth I'm going to tap that ass."

The gang member moans out cuming deep inside of her mouth. He waits till he finishes cuming before pulling his cock out and getting behind her holding her hands tight with one hand he places his cock against her ass hole and rams hard.

The gang member fucking her pussy falls back onto the van floor as she falls ontop of him. She is pinned between them both as they take her ass and pussy hard.
 
I begin to squeal as the one in my pussy is able to cover my mouth a bit since the one in my ass has my hands pinned. I whimper and soft moans escape as these teen thugs DP me.
 
The thug in her pussy moans out.

"Damn dog maybe we should let the guys know of this hot piece of ass. An get our selves a 20 man gangbang on this bitch."

The other thug moans out.

"Are you for real dog. Lets keep her to our selves. Fuck man."

The thug in her pussy shouts out.

"Shit man she is making me cum."

His cock explodes inside her pussy filling her up with his load as his friend pounds her ass harder.
 
OOC edit last post to have one of the gang members call more of their buddies and where to show up as they keep me pinned down in the van for a 20 man gangbang. then i will edit this post
 
"noooo I cry out a bit as he floods my pussy while the other gangbanger rocks my ass. I had never had anal before and this one is not being easy at all as i feel him getting ready to cum inside me as well.
 
As the first thug comes down from cuming the second thug moans out.

"Shit bitch your making me cum."

His cock bursts into her ass hole as he looks through the van window and sees two young guys enter the car lot.

He pulls his cock out of her ass as they both do the pants up and jump out the van taking off.

The two young geeks are looking for their first car after passing their test as they look around the lot.
 
I fix my clothes and compose myself as i see the pair looking very unsure about making any choices "anything I can help you with boys" i say with a warm smile.
 
Last edited:
Both the young boys turn and see the hot sales assistant smiling at them.
As the boy in the red t shirt steps forward.

"Wow yeah my friend just past his driving test and is looking to get a car."

As the blushes through most of what he is saying the other boy in the blue top looks over and smiles blushing at the same time at the attractive sales girl.
 
"Well boys we have plenty of rides here. what are you looking for gas mileage,handling, looks? Let me know and I could show you whatever vehicle you boys would like to see and out you into it today."
 
The boy in the red t shirt speaks up.

"Well looks and handling are important."

He says trying badly to flirt a little.

His friend calls out.

"But mileage is the most important. It needs to last a while. I have 10 grand to spend."

The boy in the blue says blushing.
 
"We dont have too much for 10 grand on our lot the lower ends one are at 13 grand could I convince you to up the anty and spend more then i may be able to help you boys out." I say with a teasing smile knowing they enjoy their view of me and are naive in knowing what they want and cost.
 
Back
Top