heart of darkness (Closed ~ TirithIre ~)

Viktor could feel how she tensed up, and een as she was clearly reliving what he had 'done to Kat', he smirked as he watched her. " Shh... i'm training your ass." He assured her. Even as he said that though he could see that she was relaxing again and as her lust engulfed her, Viktor smirked to Krissy as Kat groaned and arched her back, inviting his finger in.

He could see that Krissy was simply thankful that she had the opportunity to be a part of this, though as she said those things he smiled. " She's such a trusting beauty, but I would never truly hurt my Kat." He grumbled gently, letting Krissy know the alpha's mate was the most important to him.

As Krissy crawled atop Kat though he grinned as she worked on Kat's hair like he had asked, but he nodded. " It wasn't cheap back then." He remarked, though he laughed as she said that about things lasting. " Nothing is made as well anymore." He remarked easily and in his opinion it was true. as Krissy slid off Kat's back she could see Viktor was easing his finger out before he was coating the ball on the end of the anal hook with lots of lube.

As Krissy figured out how she was going to tend to Kat's clit without disturbing him, he smiled as she slid beneath him and feeling her smooth back rubbing his big cock and balls, he sighed, though as she reached up and played, he grunted but looked down to her. " You're fine, but you may only use your mouth." He grumbled with a grin as he finally took the ball and holding it to Kat's greased asshole, he gently placed a hand onto her lower back letting her know to relax.

With that he gently began to press the toy into her ass. It wasn't large, but she was new to this so he took his time so that it would be painless. Once the hook was in he gently threaded the rope through the end of the hook but then pulled the rope tighter and tighter, until Kat's head was lifted severely and any relaxation or movement of her head would pull on the hook which was inside her now non virginal ass!
 
Kat couldn't believe what she felt when the hook was slowly being pushed in. Unable to see what it was he used, kind of scared her and yet, between the hook and his fingers, the nerves in her ass raced like wildfire. She tried to relax, allowing him to set the hook in place, but the deeper it went the more unsure she became. There was no way for her to protest or to vocalize how it made her feel, it felt deeper than it really was and the ball stretched her in ways his fingers didn't. Kat tried to breath to calm over stimulated nerves.

She whimpered when her head was being pulled back, unsure of what was happening till he was done, realizing that whatever was in her ass is now connected to her head. This only made her whimper more with uncertainty. More and more her movements were becoming more restrictive, forcing her to submit into the lust that it drove into her. It took her a moment or two before she relaxed enough and allowed the new sensations to take over. Realizing that what he did only provided more teasing, intensifying her need for release.


Krissy grinned at his request, not letting on the hesitation to follow through with it. Under normal situations she would without question, however, he was still covered with lube still and had recently been in her ass. Soon he felt her mouth sucking in his sac, her tongue roaming all over the flesh tasting all the sex that lingered on them. The lube wasn't as bad as she expected, it was something she could do without though. Within a moment, she had one of his balls filling her mouth while her hands wrapped around his legs for support.
 
Oh Viktor knew that Kat was still adjusting to what was happening to her, but then again by the same token he didn't want her to adjust, he wanted her responses to be fresh and new. He could tell that despite her little strugglings though that she was doing very well, and with that he was very proud of her.

As she whimpered at her head being moved back, he smiled at her whimperings and moreso at her writhing, as she submitted and took to it all, Viktor groaned at the sight.

As Krissy grinned to him though he reached down and handed her a cloth. " here, I know there's still lube on my cock." he grumbled though as he said that he was taking out the first clothespins. Pinching and pulling Kat's back muscles he began to clamp the skin, making sure that she was enjoying everything that he was doing, he groaned as Krissy sucked in his ball, and as she held onto his strong leg he flexed his leg and his sac swirled in her mouth, churning with desire as he let her suckle and enjoy him all she liked from her lower submissive position.

Meanwhile he was placing the clothespins onto Kat's back, they like mini claws as they held her skin, he watching her the entire time 'as he worked'!
 
Krissy used the cloth with one hand while she kept sucking on his sac, slowly massaging his cock with the cloth getting as much lube as possible. She would alternate between each ball, giving them attention and taking her time and feeding off how he groaned. When she was done with the cloth, replacing her hands back on his leg and proceeded to lick the underneath of his twitching cock. Once she got to the tip, her tongue danced underneath the head, and sneaking in a playful lick to the clamp on Kats swollen clit, making the bells jingle.

Kat was jerking all over the place between Krissy teasing her clit and the clothespins, Kats body couldn't grasp what was happening to it. Being overloaded with sensations, the hook in her ass drove her insane, trying to move it in a way that it would be fucking into her, yet it just moved teasingly around with her hips and head. Fresh tears crept down her burning cheeks from sensory overload and the intensity of her need for release. When Krissy toyed with the bells, it caused her to squirt a little at the simple touch.

Krissy went back to his cock with a smile, knowing how close Kat was to breaking, the instant he plunges into her, Kat will be cumming into her hungry mouth. Krissy went up and down, sucking and licking the underneath of his cock, going back to his balls before sucking her way back up to the head. Slowly began to take him into her greedy mouth, the position only allowed so much, but her tongue and mouth worked on the head, tasting the precum as she suckled and teased, losing herself into the attention she provided him.
 
Oh Viktor knew that this would easily be the most sensation that Kat had felt before, and he wanted it to be amazing for her. He watched her as she jerked all over the place, and even as she tried her very best to process it, there was no chance of that, nor was Viktor going to GIVE her a chance to adjust and process it all.

As Krissy went back to his cock though he enjoyed the feeling of her mouth on his cock, and even as she sucked him in, Viktor shuddered and groaned, but even as he did he was finishing up with the last of the clothespins. " There..." He grumbled, though he knew by then Kat wouldn't actually hear what he had said.

Instead he moved, pulling his cock away from Krissy's lips and positioning them instead at the entrance to Kat's pussy, he took a moment to admire her. " Get a camera, and take a video of her as I enter her." he ordered huskily to Krissy, and waiting so patiently right there, feeling Kat's heat radiating from her, he waited until Krissy had what he wanted before he began to press forwards, slowly pushing his entire huge cock into her, not giving her one moment to accept anything.

He knew it would push her and break her into orgasmic bliss, and Viktor wanted this moment caught on film for them to watch together later!
 
Krissy pouted slightly at his request, she wanted to be right there lapping up Kats juices as it drooled onto his sac. She didn't let it get in the way of obeying though, she instantly got up and searched for her purse, among the many things that were in the bag, she did have a small camera. It was something she carried around when she came here, hoping to get herself being bound and used, even if it truly doesn't happen to often.

There were far to many sensations for Kat to process, once she starts to focus on one thing, something else will tweak her attention towards that. By the time he started to push his hard and burning cock into her needy little cunt, Kat was shaking hard from sensory overload. There was a need to cum as he pushed deeper in, hitting every nerve possible, although it was to slow to cum hard. She did squirt however, her juices soaked his cock and sac, drooling.

Krissy was video every aspect of it all, good shots of her face and how her eyes rolled shut, sucking eagerly on he fake cock. Even watched him slowly pushing into her with her juices streaming to the floor each time she squirted.
 
Viktor smirked slightly as Krissy pouted slightly. " Don't worry, I will let you have fun with her afterwards." He promised, and he meant it of course. Even as she found the camera though Viktor grinned. " besides, after this we're going to make a video of YOU being bound and turned into a mindless fuck toy." He purred.

As he pushed his cock further and further in though he could feel Kat's pussy squirting with the sensations, and even as her body shook he watched the clothespins move, her tossing head pulled on the hook which was tugging inside her ass, and as she sucked on the fake cock it restricted her breathing slightly, making her focus on the pleasure.

He could feel her spraying pussy though and soon enough he was speeding up. " time for my little beautiful mate to cum like mad." He purred as he pummeled her pussy, not taking a moment to give her any form of conscious thought, there was only the pleasure of everything that was happening to her, all at once as his balls slapped her clit and only added that new layer of sensation to her. His hands held her hips and he was making the spanking bench creak with the force at which he was filling her and fucking her, but Viktor looked to Krissy and grinned.

" You better be ready, you're next." he growled darkly.
 
Kats screams were muffled by the fake cock, though still clearly vocal enough to indicate the pure pleasure she feels. Her body quaked so hard with orgasm that she almost broke free from the restraints, digging into her sweaty skin.

She felt like passing out right then and came close from over stimulation, however, the clothes pins and nipple clamps pinched just enough to keep her in the present. The way his sac hit the clamp on her clit kept her mind focused on the sensation it provided. Kat also kept dropping her head slightly, exhausted with keeping it held in place, it would only pull on the hook that is buried in her ass, filling her a new sensation an leaving her to want more.

Krissy was getting some awesome footage of Kats eyes filled with nothing but ecstasy and drooling around the gag as she cried out from behind it. She even got on the floor between his legs again getting an up close and personal view of his cock pounding into her, along with the pooling of her juices on the bench and floor.

It was then she heard him growl out a command, one made for her to be ready for the same treatment. Krissy only responded with a grin of her own as she continued to video tape Kat. She noticed that Kat was fighting hard to keep from surrendering into the darkness. It was clear in her eyes that she wanted to make Viktor proud by keeping up with him as long as possible.
 
Kat thought that she had something to prove, but to Viktor, she was the visage of perfection. Even as she began to scream and cum, he watched her as her body slumped and jerked, wound tighter and tighter into an endless rhythm of sexual pleasure.

He could tell that Krissy was getting some amazing footage of the events, and even as Kat came and came, Viktor took no mercy on her. Instead he grunted and growled as he pummeled her tight pussy, hammering it and causing more cum to spray.

He could tell that she wouldn't be able to handle much more, which was honestly fine with him. He was centuries old AND an alpha, if he couldn't fuck her into submission then there would have to be something wrong with him! He was already thinking about what he was going to do to Krissy, he could tell that she didn't share Kat's aversion to painful play, so it would be a much rougher, and much more 'dark' scene that would play out ultimately ending in the same result!
 
Kat managed to hold out for a bit longer till the orgasms became too much for her. Her body began slowing down from exhaustion and her mind blurred as all the sensations rolled into numbness. It wasn't much longer from this point that Kat finally submitted, falling into that deep darkness of pure ecstasy.

Krissy smiled as she caught it all on video, it made her very eager as she watched on. Her own wetness drooling for attention. Krissy was more than ready for him, needing to feel the things that she just witnessed. She turned the video off after she watched Kat succumb to the her own abyss.
 
Viktor was immensely proud of how long she lasted, and even as she began to slow, he could feel how she was blurring. Even as she finally submitted to herself, he left all that had been done to her upon her, her own head unconciously pulling on the hook within her ass, but he did slide himself out of her, his eyes turning down to Krissy.

As Krissy finished her little video though Viktor smirked, though as he picked up her scent he moved and turning, he took a firm grasp of her hair, pulling her mouth to his cum soaked cock before it was being pushed into her mouth, his hands holding her head so that she could not pull away.

Instead he kept pressing his large cock into her mouth, forcing it towards her throat even if she struggled. His hips pressed forwards constantly, his cock filling her before he forced it into her throat as well, he beginning the domination of her in a very simple, yet primal way!
 
Krissy was caught off guard slightly by how quickly the attention went to her, struggling to take the whole length into her mouth, adjusting as it slid deeply down her throat. Everything about the action caused some momentary flashback and she did struggle a bit to break free. Though it didn't last long as she looked up to meet his gaze, seeing that he was not one of those 'boys'.


Krissy still struggled with the size and length that was forced down her throat, but after a few thrusts she began to force herself to relax some, submitting to his needs, not wishing to disappoint him. It took her sometime to adjust and take him without gagging, the strain brought tears to her eyes and the only struggle she had was being able to breath. The taste of her friends cum along with his scent kept her mind from straying, forcing herself to push through the bad memories.
 
Oh Viktor could feel how she was surprised by the shifting attention, and even as she did struggle, his fingers curled in her hair, stroking it even as he pressed her forwards. The overwhelming presence of an alpha brought the truly submissive nature of her being to the fore front, so even as she looked up, his eyes seemed to swirl with animalistic desire as he looked right back to her.

As she struggled with the size and managed to relax herself, he could see her tears, and even as she pushed beyond her own fears, Damian seemed content to slide his cock in and out of her mouth for now. " Hands behind your back." He demanded, and even as she did she opened herself up to him even more, before he began to slowly fuck her mouth, he not just jack hammering his cock in and out of her mouth and throat, instead he seemed to revel in the power of her willingly submitting to his desires right then and there.

After a few moments however he did pull back, sliding his cock over her tongue before he pulled her up and turning her around he slid his hands over her sides, fingers turning to claws as he raked her sides and cupping her lovely breasts he licked her neck. " Such a lovely one, and you're doing so well." He purred as his cock rubbed against her lower back, his lusts for her clearly apparent!
 
It took a few moments for her Krissy to truly find the right head space for what was happening. The whole time she kept her eyes open, looking straight up into his eyes, almost as if she was afraid he'd disappear if she closed her eyes. Slowly the lust and desire grew stronger in her bright green eyes, diving deeper into her submissive side as she put her hands behind her back. Even her knees spread open more the more she sunk into her head space for him.

Krissy was just as content as he was before he pulled her up to her feet. She had kept her hands behind her back and when felt his hardness pressing against her, her fingers instinctively wrapped around his cock. Her heart pounded with desire, gasping slightly as his claws slid down her sides, making her twist and squirm towards the sensation.

She can hear soft whimpers coming from Kat's direction, it was difficult to tell if she was waking up, or just whimpering in her sleep and the position she remained in. In the end, Krissy found herself so lost that any real thought to find out wouldn't come to her. She didn't want to leave this little world with her just her and her Master, wishing to make the moment last as long as possible. Leaned her head back against his shoulder, tilting her head to give him more access to her neck as her fingers teased along his cock from behind.
 
Viktor was quite patient with her, even though he was forceful with her as well. Even as she kept her eyes open though he looked right back into her eyes, meeting her gaze with his own. As he noticed the lust and desire beginning to grow though he noticed how her body supplicated itself to his wants.

As she was clearly giving herself to it, he seemed to understand how to transition well to another position, though he had yet to actively bind or tie her up. He seemed quite content to actually stay right where he was. As her fingers instinctively wrapped around his cock though he growled in delight. As she heard the whimpers so did he, but he left Kat to rest and recover from her overwhelming fucking.

As Krissy lost herself he felt her lean further back to him, he leaning down and biting the side of her neck he left a small mark there as he licked the spot as well. His cock pulsed in her hands but he seemed to enjoy raking his claws over her breasts, leaving small welts on the skin as he grumbled. " Hmm, I can smell your lust." He purred as he pinched her nipples, pulling on them roughly making her arch as he handled her, he taking things one moment of a time, he slowly coaxing her into a wanton slutty state.
 
Krissy wasn't one for showing others this side of her and she struggled to let Viktor fully break through this wall. On that same note, he was making it nearly impossible to keep him out. He seemed to know how to make her melt in his hands. It felt like the more she fought with herself, the more she lost, falling deeper into a thick could of desire. Viktor was giving her a taste of something she's never truly had before and it both excited and scared at the same time.

Krissy didn't know how to handle letting go. Even with how well her body was responding to this attention, filling her a burning need for more, her heart and mind raced with a hint a fear. And Each time his claws raked across her needy skin, it drove that fear out, chipping away the wall that she hid behind.

Her legs started to tremble and threaten to give out from under her as she writhes against him, moaning and gasping towards the attention, slipping further into his control. Krissy cried out slightly from the roughness to her nipples and in response, her grip became harder around his cock.
 
Krissy had said to Viktor that she was ready to give him this side of her, so he took what was offered to him, whether she was ready or not. Even as she fought with herself though he smirked as she was writhing and squirming so helplessly, he could tell that this experience was something that she hadn't ever truly experienced in reality before.

As she was chipping into her submission though as she cried out slightly from the roughness, he smirked to her as her grip hardened around his steely hard cock. As she did he finally released her nipples only to turn her around so that she was facing him. " Are you ready to give me every part of you?" He knew that she craved it, but he was making her verbalize the true depths of her lust to him.

He could feel how she was trembling in her fight, but unbeknownst to her, the fight was already lost, she was already his. His eyes were already shifted into an animalistic state, and she could see how the alpha loomed over her, towering even more so than the physical state of it, the mere presence was enough to put her into her place beneath him, though he treated her with respect, she had to know that Viktor wasn't going to stop at any point.

He had forced her to release his cock as she had turned, but he pushed her arms behind her back, holding them with one hand as he reached out and taking a simple black strap, he trapped her arms behind her back as his eyes kept a hold of hers, his entire body humming with desire. It had been centuries since he had truly desired anyone, and now he had two who he desired, Krissy, and his mate Kat. Perhaps he WOULD begin a new pack, but time would tell.
 
Krissy still struggled with a losing battle to let herself go completely even as she heard his question " Are you ready to give me every part of you?" repeat in the back of her mind, every thought still struggled. There was no fight as he proceeded to bind her arms behind her, Krissy could also see the desire he held for her in his eyes. The presence of this Alpha made her weak in so many ways, the way he held her gaze told her everything she needed and wanted to hear.

It was then Krissy finally lowered her gaze, bowing her head in submission and after so long, responding to his question.

"Yes, I wish to give myself to you."

Krissy spoke softly, no longer fighting it. He is willing to accept her and it is something she has always wanted but ran from at the same time. The way Viktor looked at her, it told her there would be no more running away. He is the type that gets what he wants in the end.

Krissy did pull at the strap that held her arms in place, attempting to find a weak point in it, seeing if she can free herself from it playfully.
 
She wasn't so much fighting a battle against him, but rather against herself. The circumstances of what had happened to her would always live with her, but by moving on, by trusting in another, she could begin to heal and move forwards.

With Kat, she had been lost without Viktor, a spirit from another age searching for something which had been missing, and which had by incident or fate found her. With Krissy, this was different. As she bowed her head though and admitted the truth, he growled in delight and not a little bit of triumph.

As she pulled at the strap though he smirked as he released her bound arms with his and leaving them tied with the strap, his claws raked over her upturned breasts before he boldly and openly cupped her slit, his claw gently scraping her clit. Looking her in the eyes though he kept his pawed hand right there.

" Show me your lust." He purred demandingly, he wanting her to hump herself on his hand of course like a lusty little slut.
 
Krissy couldn't help how her body reacted to his touch, gasping sharply as his hand suddenly gripped her soaking wet cunt. The more he handled her, the fear and concerns in her eyes began fade away, melting into pure, raw lust. She whimpered at the feel of his claw against her clit, causing her to jerk slightly from the sharpness. Though, it didn't stop her from spreading her legs a little more, allowing him more access and began to hump herself against his hand. Closing her eyes and gasping with wanton desire, acting like a needy little slut for him.

It was clear that Krissy was on edge by how she humped against his hand, her legs trembled as she grew closer to her orgasm. This whole night had her on edge as it was, now that her pussy was finally getting attention that it has been begging for, she knew it wouldn't take much to push her over that edge.

Kat on the other hand slowly came back to reality only to realize that she was still bound up. For a split moment fear coursed through her as she thought they had left her, forgotten about her. Her body ached from the position, limbs were tingling, the hook in her ass pulled and strained against her neck. She couldn't see anything and she struggled to hear if they were still there. It didn't take long to hear Krissy's gasping and moans, letting her know that his attentions went to her. Kat didn't know what to do, though it wasn't like she could do anything, but she didn't want to kill their moment together, at the same time, she didn't know how much longer she handle this position.

Kat kept quiet and tried her best to work out how to get comfortable as she listened to them. Though a deep part of her found it arousing to listen while being forced to remain bound. The hook in her ass kept her on edge as well every time her head moved, driving it deeper with rope.
 
Oh he was very well aware of how Krissy was beginning her own personal descent into full lust and desire, and He was looking to coax that fully out of her, to have her truly let go! As she jerked slightly though and spread her legs, he smirked. " That's it, hump my paw." He grumbled as he watched her legs tremble.

" Remember, you do not cum until you have my permission." He purred, and even as he said that he kept his claw on her clit, making sure every movement caused sparks of pure delight.

As He noticed Kat waking from her over stimulated state though he ignored her for now. After all she was physically fine. She may not be USED to the position that she was in, but she was all right.

Even as he moved though he coaxed Krissy to walk over, still humping herself against his pawed hand over beside Kat before he pushed her onto her back, and looming over her he brought the tip of his huge cock against her slit.

" Is this what you need?" He purred knowing it was, but having Krissy beg, having any female beg for their breeding was an incredibly powerful thing for him!
 
The more Krissy let herself fall into the moment, little changes started to surface as her wolf side emerged. Her eyes shifted to crystal blue of her wolf, fangs grew a little longer and her nails became more claw like as he teased her. She began to realize just how much control he had over her, slowly giving all of herself to him as he kept toying with her.

Krissy whimpered at his words, groaning at the thought of not being able to cum right away and she fought hard to keep that control. The fight to hold back showed deeply in her eyes, slowing down the speed of her humping, struggling against the claw that taunted her clit.

It took her a moment to lay on her back with her hands bound behind her, but she put her trust into him, letting him guide her into position. She whimpered even more when he began to tease her with his cock, fighting once more to keep from cumming righ then and there. Her hips raised and begged in their own way, trying to urge him to drive into the aching little hole.

She wasn't the begging type, it took everything in her to keep from begging. Yet, he refused to give her what she clearly craved as her body trembled with need, acting like a wanton slut. Another couple of moments went by before she finally broke, humping her hips with pure greed, trying hard to get him inside.

"Yes..... Please.... I need your cock Sir.... Please.... I need it!! I need to cum Sir... Please!!"

Krissy finally cried out, growling and whimpering in frustration.
 
Viktor was an incredibly patient alpha. Most alpha's of the age were impatient greedy bastards, but not Viktor. He enjoyed taking his time. He enjoyed forcing those 'beneath him' to succumb to their own desires.

As she whimpered and groaned, he toyed with her tight hole, denying her what she wanted until she did 'break', and even as she was shifting between her lupan and human form Viktor grinned as he 'forced' the lustful words to sill from her lips.

As they did however he patiently waited until her hips bucked up humping the air in lustful wanton surrender before he suddenly thrust, his cock being forced more and more deeply into her tight pussy as he grunted with the pure pleasure of it all, all the while his entire frame remained taut and hard with control as he buried his entire cock inside her in one forceful thrusting that would have to have taken her by surprise.

" Cum for me Krissy." Kat was right next to her, and even as he buried himself inside Krissy, he reached over and began plucking the clothespins from Kat's back, knowing from the slight wiggling he had noticed before that she had re-awakened. " I think my lovely mate is a bit of a voyeur, listening to her friend being fucked."

He purred as he immediately began to thrust into Krissy, giving her what she so desperately needed!
 
Krissy cried out from the sudden force of the thrust that shocked her whole body for a few seconds. Her head rolled back against Kat and her eyes closed as the pleasure rushed into her very core. It didn't take much after that make her cum hard, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist as her body shivered beneath him. She wanted nothing more than to claw down his back and it frustrated her that she couldn't as she fought against the restraint.

Kat whimpered and jerked each time a clothespin was removed, feeling the pinching of it being released after so long. Hearing Krissy cry out her desires, the sounds of him pounding into her did turn her on and the slight squirming of her hips did prove it. She nodded the best she could towards his comment, only to moan deeply as it moved the hook within her ass. Even the feeling of them fucking against her was arousing to her, increasing the helpless feeling of being forced to listen as her Master took his pleasure out on Krissy.
 
Back
Top