Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want real and honest connections. Maybe I'm too gullible but I feel there are men that are respectable and private. I want a little fun and some excitement to my full daily life. ;-)

I'm in the 605 area code, western end of SD. I'm private, polite, and willing to meet in person or online (YIM is the option of choice for online).

so maybe this doesn't work for me, but someone do a search IN THIS THREAD for any area code and tell me if you get results.

all i see working is scrolling page by page....

740 here. MWM, 64, 5' 9" 190# 25 miles east of Columbus, Ohio.

Will chat and eventually visit if the right woman comes along. I am semi retired and therefore have some days available.

49 YO MWM in 301 area code who has a sex positive attitude (after all sex is fun and shaming people for loving sex and being sexy is bullshit that continues to be perpetuated by society) looking to connect with others in the area that also have a sex positive attitude.

Looking for fun

814 PA area code. 31 MWM open minded and looking for fun men or women, mature preffered but legal age friends accepted. Yahoo THEFREEBIRD4EVER

330 area code. Male, 29, professional. Looking to chat with women looking for discrete relationship, but open to anything.

30 year old male in 713 area of Houston looking for chat and possibly more I work nights so I'm available most week days and can chat while I'm at work. I'm 5'10" brown hair green eyes beard and glasses. I'm on the heavy side but still handsome.

815/847/224 and other Chicago area codes

Looking to make friends in the Chicago area for intelligent, flirtatious chat.

41 yr old fit NYC guy

Marries fit 41yr old male, 5'8" 155 lbs - open minded. Would love to connect. Looking for fun and friendship

New York City/Tri-state area

212/646/917
718/347/929

so does the area code roll call even work? if you search in the thread for the 3 digits do you get results? i havent seen it work at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back