What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
men are better than vibrators because a man will get up and wash himself after while I lay in bed and pretend to be sleeping

I mean.. because I can lick a man clean and stuff

(but that staying in bed where it's warm part is pretty good too)

men are better than vibrators because a man will get up and wash himself after while I lay in bed and pretend to be sleeping

I mean.. because I can lick a man clean and stuff

(but that staying in bed where it's warm part is pretty good too)

I like both, yummy.

I feel that I've sold my soul to the devil. I just applied to work at my old company in a different location all for money. I've got a good feeling I'm going to walk into a clusterfuck of problems... so they had better offer a good and I mean good amount of money for me to consider going back to'em. If they don't... *shrugs* But ugh.. I kind of feel dirty about even applying.. I thought I'd never go back to that place.

I feel that I've sold my soul to the devil. I just applied to work at my old company in a different location all for money. I've got a good feeling I'm going to walk into a clusterfuck of problems... so they had better offer a good and I mean good amount of money for me to consider going back to'em. If they don't... *shrugs* But ugh.. I kind of feel dirty about even applying.. I thought I'd never go back to that place.

*Hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back