War of the Supernaturals II open OOC

A little more info on Tyson and his group of rogues! this is so people that write me into a scenario will have a little more to go on.

The last person Tyson turned. A she-male in her mid twenties. She was a curvy woman with large tits. and a big dick. Her name was Melanie Day. Turning her seemed to have amped up his power. http://pics.wikifeet.com/Lisa-Sparxxx-Feet-393072.jpg

She was the last to join his clan. The Shadows. members about ten all non essential. Melanie will be a player Char of mine. Unless it is not cool with the GM.

They live in his large estate mansion in Rye New York.

The main house was 12000 square feet and well fortified. There were defenses set up for many forms of attack.Including magical. To outsiders it was nothing more then a large house with a few smaller ones on a sprawling estate. He gives out candy on halloween dressed as Bram Strokers Dracula of course. He pays his taxes and avoids drawing attention to the house thus never commits crimes in Rye.

He preferred being surrounded by females but allowed Males who share his vision to join ranks with him. There are about two dozen hang arounds who all want in though the truth of what is going on is still unclear.

He keeps them all in the dark about what is happening to him, or what he thinks is happening. He uses them as information gatherers when he feels it would be unwise for he himself to do it.

KC

Last edited:
Is that in reference to the previous game or a post you are making in this game?

Just a day ago

Making the turn into the jewelry store
and heading into the multiplex cinema,
his eyes scanned the rooms as he spoke.
"Do you like science and discovery? Do
you know many animals, like desert
animals, are nocturnal in order to escape extreme daytime heat. Nocturnal animal
have special adaptations that help them
survive in the dark. As a matter of facts,
scientists believe that ogre faced spiders have better night vision than cats, sharks , or even owls which can see up to 100 times better than humans at night!" He allowed the
information to sink in while he shape
shifted.
"Just before the end of the dinosaur's
age, the Quagratricol, the most
formidable aerial hunter among birds
disappeared.This bird has two eyes, each
having a 360 vision field. Each possessing
30,000 vision units called ommatida, each
one containing a lens and a series of light
sensitive cells. Strangely enough all part
of a Quagratricol's body possess external
eyes covered by mild chitin...these small
eyes can detect movement faster than
the huge compound eyes can; allowing it
to react in a fraction of seconds. Plus they
have incredible speed of flight."
While he was speaking to her the
Quagratricol's oversized eyes were
inspecting each room, seeing through the
inept walls. Finally he caught sight of her,
in one of the rooms to the west end,another door was in the room...one that
Mark guessed led to the street.
Whooshing past empty seats,the
Quagratricol got to the door in a matter
of seconds, even as he broke through its
wooden frame...Melea had made a huge
hole to the steel door at the other end
with her bare hands. With Melea now
clearly in sight, the Quagratricol pulled
out his claws, each so sharp they can cut
through a wall. They had the shape of a
crab's claws.
A tiny gasp escaped her agape
mouth...her eyes wide open in
shock...her body still and refusing to obey
the brain's command to continue running.
If she lowers her head she'll see his claws
protruding our of her right shoulder
blade. The Quagratricol has pierced her
before she could run through the hole into
the street.
"Shh...xliuush...Cshhahh...kishhh" the
Quagratricol said. Mark inwardly chastised
himself for taking the form of this
predator, Quagratricol's tongue were in
form of a snake's...making them
incapable of speech and always producing
an ....ish.
With Melea still hanging on his claws the
giant bird flew back into the cinema, he
retracted his claw while in flight dumping
her hard on a row of chairs. He
descended slowly, changing as he neared
the ground. The last part to retract where
the grotesque wings before Mark stood in
front of her. He casually collected a
handkerchief from his pocket and wiped
the blood stains from his right hand.
"I used to think you werewolves were
threatening...but you Melea has
corrected that weak impression." He said
facing her. He notice her try to stand
falling back down only to pour out globs of
blood. "The poison is already in your
system..." Mark threw his blood stained
handkerchief to her. "It won't kill you, at
least not yet..after you become mobile
again, you'll experience in the next three
days; nightmares, hallucinations, fever,
tremendous anger and rage...oh and
you'll be extremely horny, almost to the
point of losing control of yourself. I'm
sure you'll like that." Mark turned to the
exit...he added as he made for it, "...and
eventually death on the third day."
Mark opened the door of the cinema and
stepped out...he was done here. With
Melea now poisoned...and him with the
only antidote, Lyden will have no choice
but to trade The Grimoire (since to him Arabelle was dead) for the antidote. With the
Grimoire Celestial will be a complete
weapon for his ultimate goal.

019704.jpg

Name: Kenneth Langston
Species:Human
Group: Exemplar Mortis
Hair color/style: Bald (Dark brown nearly black if he let it grow)
Skin color/body: Thick
Personality/history: The consummate professional he is absolutely dedicated to the E.M. cause and humanity.
Ability: Expert with all known fire arms, trained in multiple martial arts including Krav Maga, wrestling and Lua, a Hawaiian martial art focused on bone breaking.

019704.jpg

Name: Kenneth Langston
Species:Human
Group: Exemplar Mortis
Hair color/style: Bald (Dark brown nearly black if he let it grow)
Skin color/body: Thick
Personality/history: The consummate professional he is absolutely dedicated to the E.M. cause and humanity.
Ability: Expert with all known fire arms, trained in multiple martial arts including Krav Maga, wrestling and Lua, a Hawaiian martial art focused on bone breaking.

I like the Martial Arts you chose! Nice blend of deadly!

KC

Thanks. Though I feel like Krav Maga has gotten a bit cliche these days. It is however one of very few martial arts that translates very well to the written word and kinda sucks in movies. I know good and damn well that all the flippy dos throws and shoves that populate movies aren't effective in real fights but damn if they aren't pretty.

Thanks. Though I feel like Krav Maga has gotten a bit cliche these days. It is however one of very few martial arts that translates very well to the written word and kinda sucks in movies. I know good and damn well that all the flippy dos throws and shoves that populate movies aren't effective in real fights but damn if they aren't pretty.

Right you are my friend! Right you are!

Where would marvel be with out them? lol

KC

Making quite a bit less money I wager. I know I wouldn't watch a movie where Spiderman grabs you, breaks your arms and legs in one go (and since he's got super grip and agility he would utterly destroy people) but that's not half as much fun as watching him treat the law of gravity as more a guideline than anything.

Making quite a bit less money I wager. I know I wouldn't watch a movie where Spiderman grabs you, breaks your arms and legs in one go (and since he's got super grip and agility he would utterly destroy people) but that's not half as much fun as watching him treat the law of gravity as more a guideline than anything.

yup that is true, and holy shit I just noticed your post count! Fuck me you have a lot to say! lol

In fairness my post count isn't THAT high when you factor in my join date. I have been here for twelve years to your two.

LOL. My son wants to be a fight choreographer for theatre. He has taken a lot of martial arts classes including Krav Maga. I sat in on some and tried to describe in writing what I was seeing. I have to say of all the martial arts classes I have sat in on--the testosterone level of Krav Maga was the highest. I was afraid if I wasn't careful that I'd start growing chest hair just from being in the same room.

Never heard of Loa. I'll have to ask my son if he knows anything about it.

LOL. My son wants to be a fight choreographer for theatre. He has taken a lot of martial arts classes including Krav Maga. I sat in on some and tried to describe in writing what I was seeing. I have to say of all the martial arts classes I have sat in on--the testosterone level of Krav Maga was the highest. I was afraid if I wasn't careful that I'd start growing chest hair just from being in the same room.

Never heard of Loa. I'll have to ask my son if he knows anything about it.

Sorry fellas for the delay. I've been waiting for Melea to post, but at the end of today if she doesn't ill bring up a Lyden post.

Hope you're all enjoying the thread?

Sorry fellas for the delay. I've been waiting for Melea to post, but at the end of today if she doesn't ill bring up a Lyden post.

Hope you're all enjoying the thread?

Well I don't speak for anyone but me! I am enjoying it just fine, I understand juggling eight players can be hard.

KC

And I've just been not quite feeling it, no fault of anybody but my own. All my writing has taken a bit of a dive.

I'm enjoying it. I'm looking forward to getting further into the plot. I'm curious to see what happens.

I'm enjoying it. I'm looking forward to getting further into the plot. I'm curious to see what happens.

That's heart warming to know. Hope you start feeling it soon Sean.
Lyden post up.

Last edited:
Amir and Kenneth up.

Glad you liked it Harem cus I felt a little bad about bunnying you (or whatever the current term is for moving a character that ain't yours) to keep things moving. I took a chance on you wanting to do something between being on the plane and not. And had even engineered a clever apology and the suggestion that you could post something that has a "Twenty minutes ago" thing to make up for it.

Not a problem Sean, I have no problem with bunnying to move things along. Godmodding is what ticks me off--when someone just hijacks your char and says what they are thinking and doing that is totally out of char. :)

I'd never heard of the term "bunnying". Godmode I thought was when someone Mary Sue's their character. Making their character all powerful and super awesome at everything.

God Modding I've heard used in both ways to be honest. Everybody has their own various levels of comfort. I've been severly bitched out for things like what I did to Harem in the past and. . .sometimes I'm a slow learner so I still do it.

For the most part don't mind if you have my character take small reasonable actions especially ones that are ultimately harmless and in character.

As for overpowered I think we all went through that phase or occasionally cycle through it.

Short of death, I don't really care if you want to bunny hop with me or just do a waltz. For me it's just about exploring a character.

Back