What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I like his thinking. By waiting until all that's left on Earth are the sinful and the wicked, he'd be proving that in his eyes you are the best of a thoroughly attractive lot.

Well mom always told me to do what I'm good at. *bats eyes sweetly*

This is still my reaction. :rolleyes: Every time I think I'm being clever he one ups me. :rolleyes: *giggles*

Meeting some people, who have shaped my life immensely without really even knowing it.
Seeing, that during their 20 years of work, so many other people have felt the same influence by them.
And them remembering me after 8 years, wanting to talk with me, wanting to spend time with me.

Smiles: Our first two rescue fosters. Their people got put in a nursing home and they were just put out on the street. We're babysitting/fostering until arrangements are finalized to get them down to a vet and then placed in a (new) forever home.

Fosters001.jpg

Temporary name: Polly, because she appears to be polydactyl on her hinds.

Fosters002.jpg

Temporary name: Molly, because she kind of looks like one, and because it rhymes with her partner. She's not snarling, btw. She was munching on some grass when I called her for the pic, and turned to see what was up. Notice the blurred tail, which gets wagged in circles...

Smiles: Our first two rescue fosters. Their people got put in a nursing home and they were just put out on the street. We're babysitting/fostering until arrangements are finalized to get them down to a vet and then placed in a (new) forever home.

Fosters001.jpg

Fosters002.jpg

Temporary name: Molly, because she kind of looks like one, and because it rhymes with her partner. She's not snarling, btw. She was munching on some grass when I called her for the pic, and turned to see what was up. Notice the blurred tail, which gets wagged in circles...

awwwwwwwww Molly looks just like my baxter. Send her to me! Hell send them both... poor babies.

You can do anything you put your mind to! ...except develop an algorithm that determines if an arbitrary Turin machine halts, simultaneously measure the momentum and position of a particle with product of their errors less than half of the reduced Planck constant, or develop a recursively enumerable set of axioms powerful enough to define Peano arithmetic while being both complete and consistent.

Those words are not misspelled. :cool:

You can do anything you put your mind to! ...except develop an algorithm that determines if an arbitrary Turin machine halts, simultaneously measure the momentum and position of a particle with product of their errors less than half of the reduced Planck constant, or develop a recursively enumerable set of axioms powerful enough to define Peano arithmetic while being both complete and consistent.

Those words are not misspelled. :cool:

Good to see that and --> an.

Fosters001.jpg

Fosters002.jpg

They look adorable. Crossed fingers for them finding a happy forever home soon. It's something every dog deserves not to mention a very rewarding experience for the foster parents.

Love the tail wagging in circles. I had a boxer cross that had the boxer stump and her whole ass end would just wag so hard that she looked like she was dancing or about to fall over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back