The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the middle of the economic downturn, with 7 consultants and enough work for maybe 3 of them, the senior director of my old company told us that the goal was to hire 2 more consultants before the end of the year.

Courses for it I tell you :)

Lol, they must have been on the same course :)
Night Mal, catch you tomorrow xx

Once more into the fray.....

....but at least its Friday :D

Morning all - hope everyone's okay this morning.

Looking forward to the weekend?

Once more into the fray.....

....but at least its Friday :D

Morning all - hope everyone's okay this morning.

Looking forward to the weekend?

Morning all. yup, should be a good weekend I think. lots of geekery... though maybe less than I originally planned.

what about the rest of you.

Morning all. yup, should be a good weekend I think. lots of geekery... though maybe less than I originally planned.

what about the rest of you.

Tomorrow first thing I'm going to get my hair cut, the success of which may affect the tone of the rest of the day....

Kids are in exam season so are having to devote their spare time to revising which limits fun and frolics at the weekend. Might take them to see a film as a treat if they work hard - don't know which one though..

You got another geekfest planned then?

Tomorrow first thing I'm going to get my hair cut, the success of which may affect the tone of the rest of the day....

Kids are in exam season so are having to devote their spare time to revising which limits fun and frolics at the weekend. Might take them to see a film as a treat if they work hard - don't know which one though..

You got another geekfest planned then?

Yaah, Going to a Games Con on Saturday followed by afternoon of gaming. Sunday was supposed to be my gaming group for kinky people but the take up has been so low I might cancel it and spend the day getting caught up and ready for heading away on Monday.

Yaah, Going to a Games Con on Saturday followed by afternoon of gaming. Sunday was supposed to be my gaming group for kinky people but the take up has been so low I might cancel it and spend the day getting caught up and ready for heading away on Monday.

What is a Games Con? What happens?

Conventions are where lots of gamers get together. There will be demonstration games, participation games, traders etc.

Ooooh!! So proper geekfest then?! Beware women carrying pieces of wood....

Ooooh!! So proper geekfest then?! Beware women carrying pieces of wood....

There will be much better looking guys there for the few single females to drool after :)

Much worse looking ones too of course.

I suspect i will be safe from cranial impacts denoting sexual interest :)

There will be much better looking guys there for the few single females to drool after :)

Much worse looking ones too of course.

I suspect i will be safe from cranial impacts denoting sexual interest :)

Ah, but how many very tall green hobbit chasing Dom geeks will there be then??
I'm betting just the one...

I am having a butterfly added to a piece that has been ongoing for a few months, it will look awesome when its done. I will send a PM with it, it is so unique that I could be identified too easily by it :)

Enjoy the forthcoming geekery! Xx

Cool, sounds like it will be good :)

And I shall have as much fun as I can... As I always do.

Tatt is finished, I am not sure if to have any background shading or not, will wait until its healed before deciding.
I love my ink, this tat has taken 4 x 3hr sittings and covers my outer thigh.
The artist loves my skin because I am so white, the colours look very bright on me :)

Sooo, what has everyone been up to this dull friday? Xx

Tatt is finished, I am not sure if to have any background shading or not, will wait until its healed before deciding.
I love my ink, this tat has taken 4 x 3hr sittings and covers my outer thigh.
The artist loves my skin because I am so white, the colours look very bright on me :)

Sooo, what has everyone been up to this dull friday? Xx

I have been being dull :)

*Slaps round the face with a cyber kipper*

Wake up and misbehave man, stop being dull.
All work and no play makes Mal a dull boy.....ergo you need to play! :D

I do, indeed, need to play.

I probably need an actual, by the gods, fuckbuddy.

Alas I don't have one currently... So i am mastering being dull :)

I do, indeed, need to play.

I probably need an actual, by the gods, fuckbuddy.

Alas I don't have one currently... So i am mastering being dull :)

Hmmm, yes a dilemma! And not a pleasant one.
A fwb is the obvious answer, anyone that you might know, anyone at the munches? Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back