Wow would you react if she was you?

real rape is not allowed here, but this may be as good as any other set-up for a non-con fantasy. The news article is horrible, but if you strip all the insane details - yeah, it might work as a story plot. Only thing - remember to make it about her experience, and at the same time her experience needs to be good. For example she's held hostage and raped repeatedly, and in the end she gives up and starts enjoying this, turning into an obedient pet and slave.

The difference though is that this is a rapist story. The story where a man gets satisfaction by raping someone.
The only thing allowed on this site are rape stories, about women deriving satisfaction from being raped and forced.
 
That got me thinking; If I was her how would I have felt and reacted. How would you?

Violated, and would have called the cops, or better yet the local biker gang to dispense some frontier justice.
 
That got me thinking; If I was her how would I have felt and reacted. How would you?
Scared and spooked as fuck. To a point where I would feel the need to move to a different place, just so the sick motherfucker didn't know where I was living, if he ever got to walk free again. And he definitely will be out, be it month or years later, but I wouldn't feel safe either way.

I wish best of luck to that girl.:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
No Story?

I don't have a story in mind. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the stalker who tried hiring a rapist to rape the woman he was obsessed about. :confused: I've had stalkers and even though I wasn't into them back, I felt flattered and a little proud that I was able to attract a stalker of my own. :devil:

It has been a while since I put up this thread and my train of thought has changed. What if the story starts with the heroin being told of the stalker's arrest? Then the story goes back to the beginning when she gets his attention and she becomes his obsession? :cool:

What if next the story more evolves as an exhibitionist story of her teasing her neighbor (him) but not realizing how far weird he is becoming. ;) She only learns this when he is arrested for trying to hire a rapist on her and the cops tell her. :eek: Anyways, this feels more like a close call, warning story than a non-con story.

What do you think? How would you write it? :cattail:
 
Back
Top