What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm despicable....said with a daffy duck lisp

Ohh!!

tumblr_m1ba17EXZT1qczk7do1_500.gif

That's something that's always bothered me about television sex: the woman is still wearing her bra. Either show everything, or at least exposed breasts, or show nothing and keep the bedsheets pulled up to their necks, because that half measure only makes it seem even more fake. Seriously, what the fuck is that? I don't think I've ever had sex with a woman who was completely naked except for her bra. And if I did, I can guaran-damn-tee at least one of her tits was hanging out, because there's no way I'm fucking a woman and not groping a bare breast, or pinching, licking, sucking and/or biting a nipple.

Unless it was a hard-n-fast quickie, where the desperate urgency of our lust or the circumstantial time crunch we were under made all but the most essential of undressing impractical. You know, one of those "We've only got 10 minutes to make this orgasm happen, and I'll be damned if I waste more than 15 seconds on removing clothing" situations. But in those instances, not only was she still wear her bra, but every other article of clothing as well, including her panties which were hastily pulled aside to allow immediate ingress.

A woman wearing just her bra during sex is as fucked up as a man wearing just socks. Though, while it looks fucking ridiculous, the socks thing is a little more acceptable because, unless you're some sicko who's into male feet, who gives a shit if the dude keeps his socks on?

That's something that's always bothered me about television sex: the woman is still wearing her bra. Either show everything, or at least exposed breasts, or show nothing and keep the bedsheets pulled up to their necks, because that half measure only makes it seem even more fake. Seriously, what the fuck is that? I don't think I've ever had sex with a woman who was completely naked except for her bra. And if I did, I can guaran-damn-tee at least one of her tits was hanging out, because there's no way I'm fucking a woman and not groping a bare breast, or pinching, licking, sucking and/or biting a nipple.

Unless it was a hard-n-fast quickie, where the desperate urgency of our lust or the circumstantial time crunch we were under made all but the most essential of undressing impractical. You know, one of those "We've only got 10 minutes to make this orgasm happen, and I'll be damned if I waste more than 15 seconds on removing clothing" situations. But in those instances, not only was she still wear her bra, but every other article of clothing as well, including her panties which were hastily pulled aside to allow immediate ingress.

A woman wearing just her bra during sex is as fucked up as a man wearing just socks. Though, while it looks fucking ridiculous, the socks thing is a little more acceptable because, unless you're some sicko who's into male feet, who gives a shit if the dude keeps his socks on?

*unhooks bra, drops on floor*

Okay, fine. But those white socks of yours are coming off now.

guys.. don't leave your socks on.

*unhooks bra, drops on floor*

Okay, fine. But those white socks of yours are coming off now.

Jesus, woman, don't just leave your damn bra on the floor! It's chaos! How am I supposed to maintain an erection when you throw my bedroom into complete disarray? And don't just hang it on the back of a chair or, worse, from a knob on the dresser. Let's pretend you weren't raised by wolves and get a friggin' hanger from the closet and hang it up proper.

Sheesh!

Er. I might have a little OCD.

Jesus, woman, don't just leave your damn bra on the floor! It's chaos! How am I supposed to maintain an erection when you throw my bedroom into complete disarray? And don't just hang it on the back of a chair or, worse, from a knob on the dresser. Let's pretend you weren't raised by wolves and get a friggin' hanger from the closet and hang it up proper.

Sheesh!

Er. I might have a little OCD.

*picks up bra & hangs it on your erection.*

Looks to me like you're maintaining just fine, LittleWicked.

*picks bra up & hangs it on your erection.*

Looks to me like you're maintaining just fine, LittleWicked.

I'm not sure which I'd find more emasculating: the bra hanging off my cock or being called 'LittleWicked' in the bedroom.

I need to work on me I need to start making some changes for me .it is time for me to be a real woman and. Stand own my two feet ....because a real strong woman is one that is not afraid to say am sorry. It's time yo pull our inner Beyonce and work it

How many fucking cocksucking cunts are on that general board

Fucking scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back