The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls are a bit young for the entire 'windmill' underhand pitch but in a couple more years, they could be devastating. I've seen softballs clocked at over 90 mph, though the girls involved were in the 'magnum' category.

90 mph???? Holy Shit, dude... the fastest I've ever seen was around 70 mph. Did Nolan Ryan put on a wig and take up fast pitch or sumthin???

I used to throw either side arm or underhand (can't throw overhand worth crap), but give me two weeks with then and they will be zinging that thing and sliding in "cleats & tits up" :D

Yeah, I got one of those with a vollyball... I had TOIV embossed on my forehead for a freakin week! :eek:

I got clocked at 65 mph when I was a senior in HS. My problem was that I was so "altitudinally challenged" (and skinny) that I didn't have the strength to throw that fast more than a few times.

BTW, I looked GOOD throwing though... I loved them tight assed stretch pants! W00t!
;)

T-Ball is cool 'cause the ball just sits there and you can smack the shit out of it and that gives the outfield something to do while you run the bases. :D

Teach the girls to thow sidearm and to bat...the infield doesn't get much action until the outfield thows them the ball...I liked playing Right Field...that's where most of the hits came callin'...plus I batted clean-up...that was fun.

I'm out of here and off to bed. Take care y'all. See ya tomorrow. :D

90 mph???? Holy Shit, dude... the fastest I've ever seen was around 70 mph. Did Nolan Ryan put on a wig and take up fast pitch or sumthin???

I think that was Olympic quality. Big girl flingin' that thing so fast you wanted to run from it instead of trying to hit it!

Hello. There's coffee. And alcoholic stuff to use as creamer :cattail: Help yourself.

Folks are already bailing out and I just got here? Sheesh! I'll just take solace in my brimming glass of ale...and play the jukebox. :p

Hi, Tom. :kiss: I won't be here long but I'll gladly keep you company for a bit.

Di!!:kiss::kiss: Aren't you the sweetest thing. How you, darlin'?

I have had a rough weekend, Tom. :kiss: Thanks for asking. Let's take ourselves over to the couch and I'll tell you all about it in exchange for a small scotch.

Comin' right up...so what's this about a stinky weekend?

Mom's back in hospital with another lung infection...third in 14 weeks now.

The kid is still sick and is a major PITA with attitude. Normal for a 16 y.o. but still trying.

And I'm not sleeping well.

/end complaints

Not to bad here Tom ... how are things going for you?

Right well, thanks. Diedre's put in an appearance and the words are flowing once more...losing some weight and still exercising...holding my own against Mom Nature...it's all good.

Mom's back in hospital with another lung infection...third in 14 weeks now.

The kid is still sick and is a major PITA with attitude. Normal for a 16 y.o. but still trying.

And I'm not sleeping well.

/end complaints

Awwwww...(((hugs))) :kiss::kiss: I'm sorry your Mom's ill again. Kids...can't put 'em to work or lock 'em in the barn...and they can be trying, alright.

You need to mellow out, then you'll sleep better...an Irish Coffee is a good sleep aid. :D

Right well, thanks. Diedre's put in an appearance and the words are flowing once more...losing some weight and still exercising...holding my own against Mom Nature...it's all good.

That's wonderful, Tom. :kiss:

Awwwww...(((hugs))) :kiss::kiss: I'm sorry your Mom's ill again. Kids...can't put 'em to work or lock 'em in the barn...and they can be trying, alright.

You need to mellow out, then you'll sleep better...an Irish Coffee is a good sleep aid. :D

That is what I'm hoping the scotch will do. Fingers crossed.

<downs the scotch> And with that, I'm off to bed. :kiss:Night, Tom :kiss: Night, Nero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back