At the Gym

i find eye contact/checking out other guys in the weight room can lead to some checking out in the shower, mainly a discreet show of cock stroking. then a chat in the exit can lead to more

Love being in the gym post excercise admiring all the muscley guys wandering in and out of the shower and watching them soap themselves up. Had one or two nice experiences after being caught checking out a couple of rather nice soaped up dicks!

This is one of the more incredible threads that I have read and look forward to finishing the whole thing. I must admit for a heterosexual guy it is a rather enticing subject....maybe we all have those Bi tendencies buried within us.
Let me start by saying that I'm a middle aged guy who is 5' 11", 170 lbs. and very active physically, whether it is cycling, golf, running or anything outdoors. Just recently I had an accident on my bike and couldn't ride for awhile....as part of my rehab, I started going to the local pool early in the morning to swim laps until I could get back on my bike. It's usually an older crowd that frequents the pool at that hour. After swimming a mile or so I usually play on the diving board and then hit the showers to wash off the chlorine.
Today there were a couple of younger guys who were goofing around down by the diving area and just seemed to be having fun with one another. I didn't think much about it until later when I went to hit the showers. My normal routine was to go strip off my bathing suit and just rinse off the pool water.
As I entered the shower area which is just a communal area, open and probably about 12 showerheads. I noticed that the two guys were down at the far end washing off. I located myself at the other end and turned on one of the showerheads. As I was rinsing off, I glanced down at the other end and almost had an immediate boner right then and there. One of the guys was stroking his buddies Cock while they were under the shower. The fellow who was getting stroked had an enormous Cock and it was very difficult to pull my eyes off of it. In fact, as I stared in there direction I could feel my own manhood starting to unfurl. I've always been considered above average in the manhood area, but this guy had a monster Cock and he was getting it massaged by his partner. They saw me kind of staring and both looked me in the eye and then at my ever growing Cock and smiled in my direction. Now I'm sure that you would love to hear that I joined them in a cockfest, when in reality I grabbed a towel, dried off, dressed and left....leaving me wondering what it would be like if I had joined them....afterall, it was a public shower area.
The thought of those two guys and that unbelievably large Cock got me wondering if I do have Bi tendencies.....I know whenever I think of it, I start to get an erection.
I returned for the next week in hopes of seeing the two there again, but no luck.
I also wonder what I would have done if the situation ever arises again.
Well, that's it, my story and now my sheer wonderment of the what ifs.
If there is anyone else out there who feel the same way....PM me and maybe we can discuss it.
Thanks Lit for the avenue to voice my experience.

This is one of the more incredible threads that I have read and look forward to finishing the whole thing. I must admit for a heterosexual guy it is a rather enticing subject....maybe we all have those Bi tendencies buried within us.
Let me start by saying that I'm a middle aged guy who is 5' 11", 170 lbs. and very active physically, whether it is cycling, golf, running or anything outdoors. Just recently I had an accident on my bike and couldn't ride for awhile....as part of my rehab, I started going to the local pool early in the morning to swim laps until I could get back on my bike. It's usually an older crowd that frequents the pool at that hour. After swimming a mile or so I usually play on the diving board and then hit the showers to wash off the chlorine.
Today there were a couple of younger guys who were goofing around down by the diving area and just seemed to be having fun with one another. I didn't think much about it until later when I went to hit the showers. My normal routine was to go strip off my bathing suit and just rinse off the pool water.
As I entered the shower area which is just a communal area, open and probably about 12 showerheads. I noticed that the two guys were down at the far end washing off. I located myself at the other end and turned on one of the showerheads. As I was rinsing off, I glanced down at the other end and almost had an immediate boner right then and there. One of the guys was stroking his buddies Cock while they were under the shower. The fellow who was getting stroked had an enormous Cock and it was very difficult to pull my eyes off of it. In fact, as I stared in there direction I could feel my own manhood starting to unfurl. I've always been considered above average in the manhood area, but this guy had a monster Cock and he was getting it massaged by his partner. They saw me kind of staring and both looked me in the eye and then at my ever growing Cock and smiled in my direction. Now I'm sure that you would love to hear that I joined them in a cockfest, when in reality I grabbed a towel, dried off, dressed and left....leaving me wondering what it would be like if I had joined them....afterall, it was a public shower area.
The thought of those two guys and that unbelievably large Cock got me wondering if I do have Bi tendencies.....I know whenever I think of it, I start to get an erection.
I returned for the next week in hopes of seeing the two there again, but no luck.
I also wonder what I would have done if the situation ever arises again.
Well, that's it, my story and now my sheer wonderment of the what ifs.
If there is anyone else out there who feel the same way....PM me and maybe we can discuss it.
Thanks Lit for the avenue to voice my experience.

WOW what a hot scene i would have reacted exactly the way you did. I hope to see something like that one day.

I see not many women post in this thread, perhaps we aren't invited to, but I wanted to say it's a very erotic thread. Not sure what about it turns me on, perhaps the taboo of it all.

I see not many women post in this thread, perhaps we aren't invited to, but I wanted to say it's a very erotic thread. Not sure what about it turns me on, perhaps the taboo of it all.

Agreed. Now are you referring to guys checking guys out turning you on or girls checking girls out?

Do tell...details are required!

Love being in the gym post excercise admiring all the muscley guys wandering in and out of the shower and watching them soap themselves up. Had one or two nice experiences after being caught checking out a couple of rather nice soaped up dicks!

There's something so sexy about being in a lockerroom and seeing other guys walk around naked without a care in the world.

Nothing beats having open showers at the gym. I take my good ole time showering off after a good workout. I love to look and I love to be seen.

I don't have time to work out often but when I do it is at the YMCA where I live. I go partly to work out but mainly to look at cock in the locker room and to and from the shower. I go to the shower naked and carry my towel. The showers are stall-like. One wall and curtains on either side and a curtain to pull shut from the hallway side. I purposely leave my curtain a tad open. Maybe a foot gap.

One time in the past year have I gotten action. A guy walked past my stall and saw my curtain a bit open. He stopped and looked. I got some soap and soaped my cock while he watched. He said nothing but motioned asking if he could come in. I nodded. We didn't do much. He came in and I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Then he sucked me. Afterwards we left the shower together and dried off. He gave me his contact info and asked if I would text him to come to his place for some fun.

I almost bought a membership to a gym but then I chickened out thinking that I would know some of the ppl there and to this day I regret not doing it...two reasons I need to go to a gym and the other is that I most likely would have hooked up and had a ball...Another time when I "should of."

invited

Guys with other guys.
Hell you don't need an invite I am new here and do not know the ins and outs of the site but it is GLBT Chatter so if you are into that or even just have a point let it fly. Oh! and Hello.

The gym where I work out has completely open showers with no privacy and its not exactly gay friendly. I was there very early one morning and having my post workout shower when a guy came in next to me. The place was empty and he picked the shower one away from mine so it was pretty obvious what he was after.

I made a big display of soaping myself up and paid particular attention to my arsehole, working the lather deep inside. Without a word I. Gripped onto the wall pipes and spread my legs wide open. Without saying a word the other guy came up behind me and slipped his cock straight up my arse, gripped onto my hips and fucked me good and hard right there and then. It was over in less than two minutes and he unloaded himself deep inside me, withdrew and left. I stood there and wanked myself off as he dryed off and never said a word.

This is a very hot episode...I think its just about gym time, now!:devil:

The gym where I work out has completely open showers with no privacy and its not exactly gay friendly. I was there very early one morning and having my post workout shower when a guy came in next to me. The place was empty and he picked the shower one away from mine so it was pretty obvious what he was after.

I made a big display of soaping myself up and paid particular attention to my arsehole, working the lather deep inside. Without a word I. Gripped onto the wall pipes and spread my legs wide open. Without saying a word the other guy came up behind me and slipped his cock straight up my arse, gripped onto my hips and fucked me good and hard right there and then. It was over in less than two minutes and he unloaded himself deep inside me, withdrew and left. I stood there and wanked myself off as he dryed off and never said a word.

I need to find a gym where I can shower and lather up and tease all the guys ;)

What a great thread, I wish I had some amazing story to share to it but sadly I don't. I have a ton of fantasies but nothing real. lol

Back