ORP......... UK House of FUN!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustyblondebombshell

Literotica Guru
Well....... so here we are.......... our new house.

Let me give you a little background...........

Nemasis and I have been together a while. We met somewhere over on the UK Personals thread over in the playground. Nem having recently asked me to marry him, we have decided to move away from home.......... it came to our attention that our loud music, parties, gang bangs, public sex, etc were offending our more reserved elders..........

So the fights and snyde comments started, so we thought it was about time we moved out of there and in together, bringing with us just a select group of friends........ thus remaining intact and allowing our parties to be as loud as we want them to be!

We dont do back chatting, and everone is welcum to join the fun....... you'll find this place like a maze....... there is a bedroom for anyone who wants to stay and our door is always open......

So welcome to our home and I hope you have fun.......

BBB and Nemasis!

Last edited:
Hi everyone...

Im The said Nemasis and yes everythign that BBB has said is true!!!

Enjoy posting!!!

*she sits on the sofa.......... speads her legs, slipping her hand down to play with her clit, which is slick with anticipation, whilst she waits her fiance's arrival with his friends.......... *

bustyblondebombshell said:
*she sits on the sofa.......... speads her legs, slipping her hand down to play with her clit, which is slick with anticipation, whilst she waits her fiance's arrival with his friends.......... *

evening you two. nice place you've got here.

xxxyz (trying not to get caught in the cross-fire!...)

xxxyz said:
evening you two. nice place you've got here.

xxxyz (trying not to get caught in the cross-fire!...)
Don't worry XXXYZ me and BBB are out of that now this is hour home and you are most welcome to come her and go there anytime you like... we don't hold grudges here!!!

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Don't worry XXXYZ me and BBB are out of that now this is hour home and you are most welcome to come her and go there anytime you like... we don't hold grudges here!!!

i brought a bottle of wine as a house-warming gift, should i crack it open or put in the fridge to chill?

:)

(must say BBB looks delightful playing with her clit)

Nemasis Enforcer said:

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Opps........ sorry is that you hunny?!?! lol, got a little carried away there! Hey xxxyz.......... good to see you!

No worries about crossfire, we're not two faced like I said earlier............

Glad you could join us........

Dump your bags......... I know you'll be flitting about, but if you want to claim a room for yourself........ feel free....

*all the time still sliding her index finger across her clit, motions moving faster and faster........... making her chuckle at xxxyz's look of dismay in her direction........*

Hey Nem......... I'm gonna be introuble for this arent I!?!

****************More Background Info*******************

Nemasis and myself have a different relationship............... primarily we are any normal couple..... but we happen to be brother and sister when we feel like it and Nem is my Master too as I have submissive tendancies a lot of the time........ I'm allowed to play with his permission, so don't ask me first........ ask him!! but normally he will leave a note for me in the mornings telling me if I am allowed to play whist he is away, but if he is here, you gotta ask I'm afraid!

Well, thats all I can think of for now....... let you know more when and if I need to !

Last edited:
xxxyz said:
i brought a bottle of wine as a house-warming gift, should i crack it open or put in the fridge to chill?

:)

(must say BBB looks delightful playing with her clit)

hmmmm, well, seeing as you are our first visitor....... pop that in the fridge and we'll crack open a bottle of champagne!!

I can think of something I'd like to do with that!! How does champagne cock sucking sound?! think of all of those tiny bubbles bursting on your shaft as I suck harder and harder!!!

*Comes walking in and looks for BBB*

Slut your master is home and I think since we are in our new place we need to have a little lesson and demonstartion... now I was gonna punish you in provert but I think the good people here need to see this one!!!

*all the time still sliding her index finger across her clit, motions moving faster and faster........... making her chuckle at xxxyz's look of dismay in her direction........*

look of dismay?? this is my lecherous look, i'll have you know. spent years working on it...

:D

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*Comes walking in and looks for BBB*

Slut your master is home and I think since we are in our new place we need to have a little lesson and demonstartion... now I was gonna punish you in provert but I think the good people here need to see this one!!!

*All prepared like he had requested, she drops to her knees in front of him. Pussy freshly shaved, wearing no underwear and just a short skirt and and unbuttoned blouse protecting her modesty, her eyes downcast, body trembling out of fear....... she knows this punishment is long overdue.... days behind schedule in fact....... she knows this will be a lesson she learns from*

Welcome home Sir.

xxxyz said:

look of dismay?? this is my lecherous look, i'll have you know. spent years working on it...

(more dismay at the fact I'm at it again!......... )

*All prepared like he had requested, she drops to her knees in front of him. Pussy freshly shaved, wearing no underwear and just a short skirt and and unbuttoned blouse protecting her modesty, her eyes downcast, body trembling out of fear....... she knows this punishment is long overdue.... days behind schedule in fact....... she knows this will be a lesson she learns from*

Welcome home Sir.

looks like you two are busy...

i'll go and open the champagne!

Welcome home Sir.
Slut its time for your punishment... you have needed this for some time and now we have got everythign sorted you are to recive what you need to have to learn...

*Walk over and lifts her head looking into her eyes a smile on his face at what is to come*

Stand up and go bend over to the sofa bend at the waist and wait for your master !!!

(more dismay at the fact I'm at it again!......... ) [/B][/QUOTE]

i quite understand... :p

although it looks like you're getting your punishment for your wanton slutty behaviour...

Originally posted by xxxyz
i quite understand... :p

although it looks like you're getting your punishment for your wanton slutty behaviour...

(It does appear that I'm gonna get it now!!!)

*she lifts herself to her feet and walks over to the brand new huge squishy sofas...... bending at the waist, she tries to pull her skirt down over her ass a little before sliding her hands towards the back of the sofa and supports her upper body with her lower arms. Her nipples hard as pebbles grazed through the thin cotton of her shirt on the sofa as she slides forwards, the sensation sending jolts to her clit in anticipation*

*she lifts herself to her feet and walks over to the brand new huge squishy sofas...... bending at the waist, she tries to pull her skirt down over her ass a little before sliding her hands towards the back of the sofa and supports her upper body with her lower arms. Her nipples hard as pebbles grazed through the thin cotton of her shirt on the sofa as she slides forwards, the sensation sending jolts to her clit in anticipation*
*I walk over behind you and rub my palm over your ass slipping it under your skirt and rubbing your bare ass cheeks*

Slut why are you to be punished... do you know??

*Steps back and look over her bend body*

*finds a nice comfy seat facing BBB's gorgeous ass. her slutty short skirt exposes her ass and a glimpse of her pussy as she bends over*

* waits for nem to continue the punishment*

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*I walk over behind you and rub my palm over your ass slipping it under your skirt and rubbing your bare ass cheeks*

Slut why are you to be punished... do you know??

*Steps back and look over her bend body*

Yes Sir.......

For forgetting my place when I first arrived in the UK personals thread and masturbating without your consent and posting on the "who masturbated today thread".

I'm sorry Sir.

*she arches her back, raising her ass, enjoying the sensation of Nems hand rubbing her warm soft flesh*

Yes Sir.......

For forgetting my place when I first arrived in the UK personals thread and masturbating without your consent and posting on the "who masturbated today thread".

I'm sorry Sir.

*she arches her back, raising her ass, enjoying the sensation of Nems hand rubbing her warm soft flesh*
Thats right slut... And now you will be punished to be reminded of your place... to serve me for my pleasure, doing that is what gives you pleasure...

Stay right where you are till your master returns.. don't you dare move or this will become alot worse!!!

*Looks over to XXX to see if he is enjoying the show before leaving to collect the nessasery equipment*

Nemasis Enforcer said:
Thats right slut... And now you will be punished to be reminded of your place... to serve me for my pleasure, doing that is what gives you pleasure...

Stay right where you are till your master returns.. don't you dare move or this will become alot worse!!!

*Looks over to XXX to see if he is enjoying the show before leaving to collect the nessasery equipment*

*inhaling deeply, she wiggles her ass at XXX hoping to give him a better view of her bronzed butt and dampening slit...... but remains careful not to move....... not wanting to make things any worse than she has already made it for herself*

*inhaling deeply, she wiggles her ass at XXX hoping to give him a better view of her bronzed butt and dampening slit...... but remains careful not to move....... not wanting to make things any worse than she has already made it for herself*

*still enjoying the show* :p

*Comes back with a bag of equipment*

Now slut its time for your punishment!!!

*Leans over her back and places a blind fold around BBB's head blocking out her sight of what is to come in her punishment*

Slut you know why are getting this and you will thank me for it after.... You are not to cum slut until you have permission am I understood!!!

Nemasis Enforcer said:
*Comes back with a bag of equipment*

Now slut its time for your punishment!!!

*Leans over her back and places a blind fold around BBB's head blocking out her sight of what is to come in her punishment*

Slut you know why are getting this and you will thank me for it after.... You are not to cum slut until you have permission am I understood!!!

Yes Sir

*shudders with nervousness, straining to hear now that her sight has been taken away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back