Union cost of peace (jc199123 &Kililia ONLY , Close thread)

"Are you ready to apologize to me for not being a good girl." Lucas said pulling his wifee up to her feet. He didn't wait for her to protest before he rammed his cock into her ass hard burying himself deep in her ass. He move the stream of water so that she wouldn't be getting any war
ter down her ass lubing her ass. He thrusts him hard into her ass bringing her onto her tip toes with each thrust. He gripped her hips hard really digging his fingers into her hips leaving bruises there as well. "I want to hear you apology now slut and make sure that you tell me why you are wrong." He said thrusting in hard putting an emphasis on each word.
 
Catalina had not Tim to react as she was push against the wall.she screamed as he ram up her ass and began raping her anally once more. His powerful thrust were awarded with screams of agony as she lifted off her toes as he ram deep her ass.

She screamed and cries;" nooo...more...I'm sorry..for ...not washing...you ...first husband..." Crying as he showed her no mercy for being a bad wife.*
 
Lucas continued to thrust himself into her hard forcing himself deep into her ass. "After this I have something planned for you and trust me you probably won't like it." He said to heer still lifting her up with each thrust as he could feel himself growing closer and closer to cumming. His thrust became wild almost pushing his wife over as he groaned and grunted with each thrust.
 
Catalina cried loudly under him as Lucas pounded her asshole violently, lifting her feet off the ground with each powerful thrust ensure that each thrust impaled her completely. shaking her head as she cried as he punished her for trying deny herself to his needs. She tried to balance herself by trying grab on the wall of the shower as he dry fucked her ass; ' nooo...i'm sorry!! "

Shaking her head as she pleaded for mercy fearing what was to come soon as harsher punishment: " i...wont...do...it...again..." *screams in agony as she was rewarded with powerful, hard thrusts as he was becoming closer to cumming in her dry ass. Tears streaming down her face as his enormous cock felt like sandpaper i her ass as he steady her with his grip as he focus on giving her hard,deep thrust in her dry ass as he grunted louder.
 
Lucas continued to pound her hard and fast each thrust sending him closer to the edge of his pleasure. He could feel himself getting ready to cum so he grabbed her lifting her up while he shoves his cock deep into her ass filling her full of cum. He leaves himself in her as he finally tells her what he had planned. "I'm going to give you an enema but instead of letting you empty yourself out I am going to fill you up until your belly expands to the point you look like your heavy with child so stay right here." He finally lets her down and gets the things he needs. He put a anal plug on the sink which was to be used to plug her after she was filled. He hung the enema bag on the shower head then he grabs his wife. He toys her ass hole with the inflatable anal plug that was on the end of the hose the quickly inserts it into her pumping it up until it was as big as he was. He knew now no matter how hard she tried the plug would do it's job and satay in. He filled the clear bag with warm water and hungg it back up. He released the valve that kept water from entering her he clicked it a few times. making the water flow faster into her. He watched the piece of red plastic that was in it to show that the water was flowing spin. "Seeing how your ass will be full until I let you empty yourself out I guess you won't be able to offer your ass to me as your apology I guess you will figure something out." He said rubbing her stomach.
 
Catalina sobbed loudly as her husband began to fill her ass with water, it felt so odd, she was so humiliated . She gasps as her belly extended more and more till she was filled to his satisfaction. She shook her head in tears begging him to stop but was ignored as her caressed her belly as he continue to fill her. His gestures becoming more loving as her belly extended more and more, she could see he look forward to her pregnancy.

She felt so degrated as he humiliated her, it was obvious being the master of his castle had a whole knew meaning in his book. It finally sank in that she was to submit to him as a proper wife and her first duty was bare him a child.
 
"Now that you are full I think I will keep you this way until I think you are truly sorry for what you have done." Lucas said as he grabbed the plug. He let out the air in the inflatable plug and quickly pulled it out then just as quick he shoved the solid plug into her. He helps her out of the shower. "Now lets go cuddle like a loving couple." He said still holding her hand guiding her into the bed room. He lays on the bed and soon feels the pregnant water baby filled belly of his wife press against him.
 
She lay down,gulping as he held her possessively. She stayed quiet under him,shivering as he rubbed her belly. She gulped as he caressed her,feeling his cock growing hard between her butt cheeks.
 
Lucas laid there enjoying the feeling of his wife's full belly and it aroused him a lot. The loved the idea of this belly being filled with his child and he knew now her cunt would be extremely tight. He pulls her onto her back before getting betwen her legs to fuck her again.
 
Catalina shivered at his loving touch as he caressed her belly, it was obvious the idea of her pregnancy turn him on. She gasps as he flip her around , she looked up in disbelief that he was in the mood: " nooo please...nooo...i dont wanna...not like this...please...i be good"

She whimpered as he simply crawl between her legs, as he began show attention know he expected submit to his need. She reluctantly began part her legs open for her husband knowing he was far from done fucking her. She did not wanna be upset with her knowing his bad temper, she began to slowly understand best to submit when he was in the mood for the first time.
 
He lowered himself down shoving his large cock into her tight wet hole. He moans out "mmmmhmmm look who is wet now you must love this because you already wet." He started pounding her hole causing her stomach to bounce with each thrust which only made him harder. He could feel the plug and water push against his cock as he rammed his cock into her pussy. He couldn't get enough of how tight his wife's pussy was he wished he could fuck it all day like this.
 
Catalina whelp as he ram into her pussy,whimpering as she felt so full, shaking her head. She hissed as he began pounding deep and hard, her eyes filled with tears. She looked up helplessly in tears as his cock ram against her cervix.

She clung to him helplessly, crying as she felt so full, sobbing knowing he was far from done fucking her holes. Grits her teeth as she tried bare his powerful thrusts.
 
"Ohhhmmmhmmmm fucking your pussy like this feels amazing." He groaned out as he continued to pound into his wife. "Are you enjoying the full belly?" Lucas asked she clung to him and feeling her stomach bounce under him.
 
Catalina shook her head as she hated feeling soo full and did not understand why he was doing this to her. She sobbed: " why....why....please..i hate it...no more...i be goood wife"
 
Lucas looked down at his wife saying "you are being a good wife by pleasing your husband dear." He continued to fuck her pounding her hard and when he came he pulled himself out and came all over her face chest as well as her stomach.
 
Back
Top