Cream pies from other men...

I love her getting her pussy filled with another mans cum. I do not eat her out after though. I like sticking my dick her in cum filled pussy. Feels great!!!

I'd LOVE to eat a creampie from my wife's pussy if it were filled with her little brother's cum.

One of my biggest fantasies is to walk in on them fucking, and watch as her brother fires his massive load into his sister's pussy, my wife's pussy. I'd love to get my tongue in there and swallow every drop straight from the source as it drips out of my wife's pussy.

I have, with two different women, set it up so she was with me immediately after being filled by her husband, so that I could eat the cream out. Secondary result....both of them HAD MAJOR ORGASMS DURING IT!
One of the husbands found out later (she told him) and hit her a cpl times for it. This is a guy that thinks eating pussy involves running a finger up her pussy and then licking the finger! He no longer has that wife to beat on, but I dont have her either.

Hubby sent me a text at work yesterday telling me to bring him home a snack in my pussy Maybe this is what he meant haha

Eating creamy cum filled pussy is always a turn on for me regardless of where the cum came from. I've licked up another man's cum on several occasions, and never gave it a second thought that it was his and not mine. Of course part of the allure was that I was also licking it out of his wife's pussy and not mine, although I'm sure it would be just as sexy if it were.

I've done this only once and it was my own cum from my wife's pussy. I still get hard thinking about it. Definitely a yes.

You have to start somewhere. Sounds like you just did it once though. Did she not enjoy it?

intense!

indeed, i have dripped inside her several times. But twice it happened, i was watching my wife having it hot with a guy. he pumped and filled inside her. It was an intense gaze of both of them. it happened a lot that night.

I have never done this but I think it could easily happen in the near future. It does get a little tricky since once my wife cums she does not want stimulation around her clit so she will have to take the cum without cumming herself and then I can get to eat it out.

This is a fantasy that my lady friend and I share. After the other man fucks her, she wants me to clean up both her pussy and his cock with my mouth. Or maybe tongue them both while they fuck.

This is a fantasy that my lady friend and I share. After the other man fucks her, she wants me to clean up both her pussy and his cock with my mouth. Or maybe tongue them both while they fuck.

Way back when we actually had sex, this was always a big RP fantasy for my wife. We would use toys and I would tell her that they were the cocks of other guys and they were going to fill her cunt full of hot cum till it was running out. Never failed to make her cum

I used to get mine from her and then way back I was lucky enough to have her after we did some swinging sessions. Miss those days.

It's an immense turn-on. We have a FWB whom we invite over occasionally. I love sliding into my wife's pussy just a few seconds after he has loaded her full. Very warm, very sloppy-slick......I usually dump about another quart in there shortly thereafter.

Good times.

Hell thats so sexy, what a shame std's exist.

I've had the immense pleasure (and I mean that VERY literally) of having all three holes filled with cum at the same time, and three very lovely men willing to clean them out. ;)

I've had the immense pleasure (and I mean that VERY literally) of having all three holes filled with cum at the same time, and three very lovely men willing to clean them out. ;)

That sounds mindblowing. How was it arranged? Did you know they were all clean beforehand?. Sorry for being so nosey.

That sounds mindblowing. How was it arranged? Did you know they were all clean beforehand?. Sorry for being so nosey.

Yeah. They were all mutual friends that I'd hooked-up with before. We'd discussed the possibility of a gangbang a few times, and we finally went ahead and did it. And don't mind being nosey. I love intimate questions. ;)

No matter which holes they were eating... Wow.. Sounds like such a hot time.

It really was. :D

That is totally hot. Not sure I could ever go through with something like that, but the idea of it excites me a lot. I love tasting my own cum from my wife's pussy, ass or mouth ... love tasting another man's cum in my mouth ... but have never had the pleasure of tasting someone else's from her pussy. It would be awesome, but I don't think it's happening in this lifetime. ;)

That is totally hot. Not sure I could ever go through with something like that, but the idea of it excites me a lot. I love tasting my own cum from my wife's pussy, ass or mouth ... love tasting another man's cum in my mouth ... but have never had the pleasure of tasting someone else's from her pussy. It would be awesome, but I don't think it's happening in this lifetime. ;)

If you're ever in the neighbourhood, we'll try to squeeze you in. :devil:

Back