The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

-Leo smiled as he got dressed and looked to her eyes.-"How about it then let's get you outfits."-he said as he put his sneakers on.-"Then we can have a few more days of fun before you leave."-he chuckled.-
 
Alice got dressed as well putting on a tight light blue button up shirt, a black skirt, and underneath a black lace bra and panties. There was a couple of sex shops downtown they could go to.
 
-They walked down and as they walked Leo grabbed her ass and messaged it in his hand as he smiled keeping her close.-"So let's see what you can find."-he said as they stepped in to the shop and looked around.-
 
There was a small room where they kept the erotic costumes called Aprhrodite's closet. Alice looked around finding a lot of interesting costumes. There was a skimpy prisoner's outfit, a maid's outfit, a catgirl's costume, a goddess costume, and a nurse's outfit. She picked out those costumes and brought them out to show Leo.
 
-He smiled and winked.-"I love those...you can take as much as you want remember accessories and heels make those outfits."-he grins and watched her pick stuff out.-"Do you want to grab these for now or do you want to pick more."
 
Alice went in and picked out some stillettos and jewelry to go with the costumes as well as grabbed some sex toys he could use on her.
 
-They soon got to the register and paid as they left with there purchase and went back to the dorm for now.-"That is all done now now we got sexy costumes for you cum slut you like Alice?"-he smiled.-
 
"I could put on the prisoner one first." Alice said with a smile, "I could be a naughty prisoner taken advantage of by a guard.". She went to the bedroom and put on the outfit and waited as though it was a cell.
 
-Leo smiled and walked in soon with a billy club and a police hat as he walked around guarding her.-"What do you think your doing prisoner 69."
 
"Nothing officer." Alice said in an innocent, but naughty tone making him think she was up to mischief. She made it look like she had attempted escape.
 
"Thing's looked ruffled what were you doing."-I take the club and put it to your chin and looked at your eyes running it down your body.-"Now explain your self young Prisoner."
 
Alice pretended to be nervous as she felt the club under her chin. She said, "Okay. You caught me.". She told him that she was planning to escape.
 
-He smiled.-"I am going to bring you to the Warden....unless you do as I say...Let me see that slutty body of yours...strip tease me and i will fuck every of your holes and use you...do that and i will ignore this incident."
 
Alice slowly and sensually stripped for him unzipping the dress and letting it fall to the floor baring her pussy and ass.
 
-He smiled and ran his hands over her body.-"Here use this baton and fuck your pussy tease it for me make your self wet."-He took his cock out and grabbed her hair as he began to fuck her mouth nice and deep.-
 
-He smiled and ran his hands over her body.-"Here use this baton and fuck your pussy tease it for me make your self wet."-He took his cock out and grabbed her hair as he began to fuck her mouth nice and deep.-

Alice began to use the baton for him. First, she licked it as she would his cock enticingly. She even swirled her tongue around it before sucking what she could of it getting it wet to use on her pussy before she sucked his cock in the same manner as she had done the baton. It needed to be lubricated. After awhile she rubbed it between her breasts before sliding it in and out of her hot wet pussy.
 
-He groaned his cock ramming her throat and his hands slapped her breasts.-"You want to escape huh I am going to use you you worthless prisoner slut."-he smiled loving her mouth on his cock. What else could they do he wanted to do so much with her.-
 
Alice was definitely enjoying her time with her master before she went to see her family. The only thing she hoped for was not running into her ex-boyfriend, Thomas. He hated the idea of her moving out of town and was too possessive over her. However, she wanted much more than what the town she lived in offered her.

She was loving the roleplays that her and Leo were doing. "I-I was, but I wanted you." she moaned before going back to suck his cock.
 
-He moaned loving her mouth on him as he ran his hands in her hair.-"Is that so let's cum in that pretty mouth."-he released what he was holding back and came filling her hot little mouth.-"I hope you enjoy that let's fuck that tight pussy of your's slut..."-He smiled as costumes was going to be fun.-
 
-Holding her legs in the air he began to shove his cock in and began to fuck her pussy hard.-"Oh yeah you like when your pussy is being used you little prisoner slut."-He groaned holding her hips closer and fucked her pounding her pussy.-
 
-Leo moaned as he fucked her harder.-"I am going to cum slut oh yeah scream if you want that cum."-he moaned as he came filling her pussy and pulled out cumming on her face.-"Maybe a naughty prisoner slut will behave from now on."
 
Alice moaned as he covered her with his cum. "Yes, sir. I will behave." she said with a naughty smile.
 
-Leo smiled as he brought her to the bathroom and they just cleaned up a bit.-"So what does my pet want to do now?"
 
Back
Top