Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life would be more bearable if the three inevitable things were death, taxes, and tits.

With a little more than half the human population being female.. I feel like you have a good chance at getting access to the 3rd part of that trifecta.

Hey guess what! I shared poutine with someone this evening, and it was ridiculously yummy.. and then I remembered that I had first heard about it from you :)

With a little more than half the human population being female.. I feel like you have a good chance at getting access to the 3rd part of that trifecta.

Hey guess what! I shared poutine with someone this evening, and it was ridiculously yummy.. and then I remembered that I had first heard about it from you :)

You'd think so, wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

Mmmm, poutine. I'm still undecided about whether I'll ever have it again, because nothing will ever be as good as my first time.

It's tradition to take a shower with your opponent before an epic pillow fight, right? Because I really need to take a shower right now, and the more the merrier.

collegehumor.df48f55a289b77707afa84bebe21d794.jpg

Cunnilingus= 14; Fellatio= 11

Guess you know what word I'm playing? Get your board out sister!
DAus lose ppoints for mis-spelling "masturbation"!!

Depends on what words are cut off at the bottom. There are only 4 U's, and 3 of them are already shown on the board.

Also, dildos and dildoes are both accepted plurals of dildo in Scrabble. I think I got a 90+ point play against my ex because of that. :D

You'd think so, wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

Mmmm, poutine. I'm still undecided about whether I'll ever have it again, because nothing will ever be as good as my first time.

It's tradition to take a shower with your opponent before an epic pillow fight, right? Because I really need to take a shower right now, and the more the merrier.

Last night was pretty darn fantastic. I'll share the locale if you feel like tempting fate. ;)

WOW, I just now noticed you do indeed have nice cleavage. :p

And hi Curvy and everyone! *waves*

Why darling, you never told me you were legally blind! That explains a few things... :rolleyes: :kiss:

Well, tragically, my birthday isn't till the middle of June, so I will just have to enjoy the photos for a while. ;)

So that means your half birthday is coming up.. That's a perfectly legit reason for toplessness in my book! ;)

But everyone needs a bosom for a pillow :)

I'm fairly certain only men say that. Go figure.

DAus lose ppoints for mis-spelling "masturbation"!!

Let's not throw the first stone, now...

Depends on what words are cut off at the bottom. There are only 4 U's, and 3 of them are already shown on the board.

Also, dildos and dildoes are both accepted plurals of dildo in Scrabble. I think I got a 90+ point play against my ex because of that. :D

And is that why she's now your ex? Cold, man, stone cold.

And is that why she's now your ex? Cold, man, stone cold.

Nah, I did much worse than that. At some point my profile picture was a screencap of me beating her by over 300. And I also got 'quizzed' for 160 points on her once.

God, I was an asshole. :rolleyes:

So that means your half birthday is coming up.. That's a perfectly legit reason for toplessness in my book! ;)

That is the best idea that I have heard in ages! Now if I can convince that we should play strip twister to get you that way, I will be the happiest man on this continent.

Nah, I did much worse than that. At some point my profile picture was a screencap of me beating her by over 300. And I also got 'quizzed' for 160 points on her once.

God, I was an asshole. :rolleyes:

Past tense? ;)

You shouldn't get any points if you can't spell correctly.

lol

:)

I concur. Though, I think we can agree that there are legitimate/recognized differences in spelling, depending on where you hail from.

That is the best idea that I have heard in ages! Now if I can convince that we should play strip twister to get you that way, I will be the happiest man on this continent.

Yeah.. you're reallllllllly going to have to twist my arm on that one. Geesh, so demanding...

twister-bed-sheets.jpg
:D

I think I was still trying to fall back asleep then. For some reason I've had no problem going down around midnight-1am, but then I wake up at 3am and can't get back down until 6am. Which makes it hard to want to listen to your alarm at 8am. :rolleyes:

Death by breast smothering.. that would be an epic way to go.. ;)

Good morning, lovely! :kiss:

A four legged fiend wanted me up at 5:45am.. I negotiated it back to 8. I consider that a victory.

At least you get an extra hour of sleep tonight, unless you want to stay up past the time change ;)

I'm totally down for that. Mmmmmm.

Good morning m'dear. Hope your day is fantastic. :rose:

Just tell me your safe word, whenever you're ready! :kiss:

My day is off to a splendid start, in no small part due to you. I hope yours is exquisite!

I think I was still trying to fall back asleep then. For some reason I've had no problem going down around midnight-1am, but then I wake up at 3am and can't get back down until 6am. Which makes it hard to want to listen to your alarm at 8am. :rolleyes:

Eek. Maaaybe you should have a sleep study done?

At least you get an extra hour of sleep tonight, unless you want to stay up past the time change ;)

Stay up past the time change whaaaaaat? You know I love me some sleep.

Why thank you! I'm presently researching deviations on that theme.. :devil:

A beautiful young lady and challenging game player. I'm a fan.:rose:

You should join the upcoming strip scrabble tournament. It'll be funnnn :D

good morning beautiful... it has been ages since I have been around and saw you were online so thought I would say hello. I hope all has been going well with you. :kiss:

Just tell me your safe word, whenever you're ready! :kiss:

My day is off to a splendid start, in no small part due to you. I hope yours is exquisite!

Why thank you! I'm presently researching deviations on that theme.. :devil:

Mine's 'peaches'...;)

Now lower those beauties over my face and bury me in your jugs. :devil:

I work today :)rolleyes:) but I'll be okay just thinking about those mammaries of yours. :cool:

Lovely to hear that, I think the bondage makes for a wonderful view of you, babe. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back