buttplug

I have a minor butt plug collection going. I personally like my anal beads as I can adjust to what I feel like at the time and leaving them in is not an issue for me.

Wear a butt plug to work!! That makes things interesting.

I work in customer service and have to talk with people face to face. Wearing a butt plug during all of that is such a rush.

Especially when someone is being rude or calls me a bitch or something and I think .... whatever ... you don't know the half of it. LOL

Great story! Going to have to try it.
 
i like the geisha plugs they have a little weighted ball inside that bounces with every movement i choose to wear it for as long as i want like tonight i plan on sleeping with it ive had it in since about 4 tonight plus i have worn it to work at times
 
i like the geisha plugs they have a little weighted ball inside that bounces with every movement i choose to wear it for as long as i want like tonight i plan on sleeping with it ive had it in since about 4 tonight plus i have worn it to work at times

*carolina clicks on over to the sex toy store, byebye for now lit*
 
Total newb but steel are the ones that appeal to me the most. But aesthetically, I'm drawn to glass. I just don't know where to start.

Get a njoy Pure Plug, you won't regret it. Besides using 316 medical-grade stainless steel, njoy is the only brand that makes plug handles in an oval shape. The handle sits hidden between the cheeks making the plug perfect during PIV sex and extended wear.
 
Last edited:
I bought my wife the njoy pure plug (1.25) and she absolutly loves it. She says that it adds just the right amount of pressure for her during sex. I love how it makes her react also:)
 
I've been using butt plugs and anal toys for over 40 years. Various shapes and sized, different materials, different purposes, etc. I can't say I have a favorite...the device that I use depends on the sensation that is trying to be achieved. All are a pleasure. :devil:
 
I inserted a small one this morning. I have been running errands all morning around town with it in, I am finally home and about the jerk off because it has been driving me crazy all morning.
 
I inserted a small one this morning. I have been running errands all morning around town with it in, I am finally home and about the jerk off because it has been driving me crazy all morning.

I plan on starting the weekend with a one this evening and work my way up to a large one by tomorrow evening. At that point, if all goes as planned, it will be replaced with the real thing.
 
They are very enjoyable to use and play with. Love the feeling when they are inside especially when others do not know that you have one in. Or doing chores around the house and outside with neighbors talking to you.
 
I slid mine up and into me just now. My cock got instantly hard. Now I will read through Lit and stroke myself slowly until I cum
 
Buttplugs and other toys are a lifesaver when you don't have 'access' to that someone to satisfy your needs.

I'd go mad without my collection lol.
 
Back
Top