The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bursts into laughter*

Good day everyone. Got today and the next three off, so I can get done some writing and site setup. Currently am working on setting up my social network (it's gonna be so cool!), and then will start working on the next chapter of Time's Changes today.

Oh and I gotta write a blog post today. At least I don't have to wash dishes today. Yay!

Off to the shop class. Not that I can do anything until I get the other eye operated on. To use power tools I'll need to be able to focus at arms' length, just like focusing on a computer screen. Right now the only eye that can do that is the bad one that still needs glass. That means no depth perception! :eek: So I'll go see if the prof is lecturing. If so, I'll take notes. If not, I'll come home and take a nap.

Who knows, I may even get some writing done. I really need to finish up my second Winter Contest story and get started on another Horner Springs tale. I've got a good one for a couple of new faculty members at the Institute. As usual, the male protagonist is clueless but he's in for a real lesson . . .

Good Evening all.
Anyone need any water ?
Wehave a great deal on water over here. A cubic meter for the price of a cubic foot.

:eek:

I think I gained ten pounds catching up on this thread.
Hmm, I'm not about to help in that area. I just pulled a lovely shepherds pie from the oven. Well, two actually. I needed to have leftovers for much of the rest of the week.

When I get my own custom title, can it be "Official Wall Rescuer"?
I've been thinking about what I'll have mine be. "Not THAT Anna Nova" is one idea.

Off to the shop class. Not that I can do anything until I get the other eye operated on. To use power tools I'll need to be able to focus at arms' length, just like focusing on a computer screen. Right now the only eye that can do that is the bad one that still needs glass. That means no depth perception! :eek: So I'll go see if the prof is lecturing. If so, I'll take notes. If not, I'll come home and take a nap.

Who knows, I may even get some writing done. I really need to finish up my second Winter Contest story and get started on another Horner Springs tale. I've got a good one for a couple of new faculty members at the Institute. As usual, the male protagonist is clueless but he's in for a real lesson . . .
I hope shop class went well, Bear. I also hope you managed to get some writing done. :) I spent a few hours exploring a warehouse sale with a friend. It got me out of the house.

No, john, I'm simply clarifying. I'm 'annanova,' not Anna Nova. Mostly because I'm not German. ;)

Good thing I have other ideas, although they change every day....

Like this one?
http://sdrv.ms/U8IGV6
Sweet! Can I get a hat too. :D

I like it! Can I have one please?.

There's a little badge which is very special to aircrew. It's a small gold silk worm, indicating that the wearer has successfully escaped using a parachute (I think it's the Irvine company).
There's also a special tie for users of the Martin-Baker Ejection Seat.

*pops in to say good day*

Ah, second of four straight days off...

Nice!:heart: Got done my social network yesterday, so today I can hopefully concentrate on that next chapter of Time's Changes. Got some good ideas to implement for it.

:heart: The hat is the uniform, nothing else.
In that case, where does the badge...? Never mind. I probably don't want to know.

*pops in to say good day*

Ah, second of four straight days off...

Nice!:heart: Got done my social network yesterday, so today I can hopefully concentrate on that next chapter of Time's Changes. Got some good ideas to implement for it.
Four days straight off? How did you get so lucky? Back in my retail life, I was fortunate if I got two days together, especially after a run of 13 days on.

In that case, where does the badge...? Never mind. I probably don't want to know.

Four days straight off? How did you get so lucky? Back in my retail life, I was fortunate if I got two days together, especially after a run of 13 days on.

I wear the badge around my neck. Come on!

Alternatively, it either clips onto the handcuffs or on a strap round the ankle, if a Relaxed mode of (un)dress is declared.

Handcuffs are the perfect thing to go with dirty minded girls in my opinion anyway. :devil: ;)

Well, being rescue, I was not thinking of carrying cuffs. But I'd be willing to expand the role to include law enforcement. Keep some of those dirty minded bad girls in check. :kiss::devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back