Acts of dominance.

Cetdom

Virgin
Hello everyone. Me and my wife are fairly new to the dom/sub thing. It's been going okay so far but I'm worried that it might be starting to get a bit repetative and boring for her. We're both into it but I'm lacking some imagination to keep in varied enough. I was wondering if people could share things they've done, or had done to them, which they have found to really get them going. I understand that what works for some might not work for us, I'm just looking for ideas. Thanks.

Hello everyone. Me and my wife are fairly new to the dom/sub thing. It's been going okay so far but I'm worried that it might be starting to get a bit repetative and boring for her. We're both into it but I'm lacking some imagination to keep in varied enough. I was wondering if people could share things they've done, or had done to them, which they have found to really get them going. I understand that what works for some might not work for us, I'm just looking for ideas. Thanks.

Hello and welcome! :)

Have you tried taking a look at a bdsm checklist? There are really long and thorough checklists that will give you a lot of ideas of what can be done. There are lots of different checklists online, so it might be a good idea to check out a few of them to see how they differ.

If you're into it, you can also fill out the checklist and use it as a tool when you talk about the activities you're both into.

Edit: It's also really difficult to answer a question like yours if you don't give any guideline whatsoever to what you've done previously, what you have enjoyed, where your limits lie etc. Maybe adding a bit more information to your post would be a good idea.

Last edited:
Thanks for the checklists idea, I'll have a look at some. As for things we've done so far, she likes tied up though I've only tied her by her wrists. I get her on her knees while she gives me a bj and she likes it when I talk dirty to get and call her names.. She's said she likes being spanked as well.We talk after about what we did and didn't enjoy. We are new to this so we don't really know where our limits are yet. I'm looking for new ideas and ways to expand on what I already know she likes.

Back