Guys...do you like being used as a fuck toy?

Something that I've discovered about myself is that I like being used. I get turned on by a man who wants to get off, and he wants to put his dick in me and get off in/on me.

The best sex I ever had with a man was with that kind of guy. He fucked my ass, fucked my mouth, spanked me, made me dress up in nightgowns, and shot his cum on me repeatedly. The more he used me, the more I wanted him. He never even attempted to make me cum, and I wanted him all the more for it.

I'm sure that there's a lot of psychobabble bullshit that can explain how I react to that kind of guy....but my question is: Am I alone? Are there other guys (or gals) that have the same mentality as I do?
id luv 2 be some guys bitch
 
I admit I have been. Short story is my buds wanted to know if I was up for a 'gang rape' scenario . I was and they did. I will do it again.
 
I love a daddy who dresses me n tells me what to do n fucks me like a slut n uses me as a cum slut.
 
No. I'm submissive, but my partner is never demanding, controlling or abusive... and I like it that way.
 
There's a good chance I'll be the 'toy' today. Meeting my buds later today for some play time. I've been warned, they all said they're ' eager' to play. Looking forward to it. :)
 
Yes what's not to like. As long as it gives my master pleasure he can do whatever he wants with me.
 
I have been a black stud's bitch and loved every minute of it. He controlled me and took me in every way possible. I just wanted to please him and have him use me.
 
The one common thing I see here is that most of use don't care about our own cum. We just all love helping others cum I like being a toy but the only exception is being used by women I care about them having them act like they don't know me. For a guy to walk away in disdain is part of the game. I have meet quite a few men here who Are what I call gentlemen and always offer a hand up.
I think that strange that the men show more concern than women. Has others found this to be true or am I expecting to much ?
 
The thought of being used as a fuck toy is exciting, but in reality, I don't know if I would like it or not.
 
definitely. When it comes to guys, I love to be called a slut, have my head forced down, and made to worship their cock/cocks :p A lot of the allure of hooking up with a guy is the submission...
 
Love to be a toy, I am into bear leather guys, big guys, hairy guys, beards. Twinks and fems are great, but a big bear in leather, anything he wants.
 
Being Dominated by a lover is just hot, that loss of control not knowing whats going to happen next. Being held down and fucked hard is just hot..
 
Being Dominated by a lover is just hot, that loss of control not knowing whats going to happen next. Being held down and fucked hard is just hot..

You hit the nail just right. Everything you said, I just love it.
 
Men, women, or both at the same time. I'm up for it. I'm so sub it almost hurts.
 
Back
Top