ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RebeccaLeah said:
but just once I would like to feel tougher than guys. screw the femenism stuff. guys are stronger and just once i would like to see one on his knees (or backside) because of physical pain that I caused. it would be a nice ego boost.

why do you say it isn't fun?

I never said it wasn't fun or fulfilling. Just that besting someone has its drawbacks most times. I was quite fulfilled seeing the dumbass on his back reaching for his eye, but the really nasty bitch in me that took offense just couldn't stop.

It's a little bit of a reality check when your friends grab you in a full nelson and drag you out of the bar kicking and screaming. :rolleyes:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
I never said it wasn't fun or fulfilling. Just that besting someone has its drawbacks most times. I was quite fulfilled seeing the dumbass on his back reaching for his eye, but the really nasty bitch in me that took offense just couldn't stop.

It's a little bit of a reality check when your friends grab you in a full nelson and drag you out of the bar kicking and screaming. :rolleyes:

~lucky

I wanna go bar hopping with you sometime. :D

But for now, I'm being good and going to bed! You've very welcome to join. ;)
Goodnight-:kiss:es
Rebecca

RebeccaLeah said:
I wanna go bar hopping with you sometime. :D

But for now, I'm being good and going to bed! You've very welcome to join. ;)
Goodnight-:kiss:es
Rebecca

Careful what you wish for. Some find it quite embarassing. :rolleyes:

Sweet dreams, hon. :rose:

I'll be headed that way very soon.

~lucky

RebeccaLeah said:
Can I be the one that lights the bar on fire? :devil:

You know the bitchy one that got arrested for knocking some guy out. :D I've always wanted to be like that.

her name was Rachel.
very close to my heart.. *snicker*

cloudy said:
Good flick, huh?

I'm trying so hard to get this second chapter done, damnit!!!! I wish I'd known what a mammoth undertaking this was when I started. Damnit, Vella!

snicker.. giggle .. snort..

i dont mean to laugh at your pain, gorgeous.. really honestly.. but if i knew that maybe there was a chance your story would suck... i might say.. ah to hell with it.. chuck it.

i know better

so.. PM me what youve got sweets.. i cant wait to see.

Good morning people..

its a full get it yourself day.. until Abs gets her sorry ass out of bed..

theres two pots of coffee.. one is reg and one is RG's.. ganna play russian roulette with it today.. you feel lucky?

ABs, hope you dont mind.. but we spoke about this topic of the day .. erm.. the other day

here are some failed AD campaigns that i found out on the net:
Failed Advertising Campaign

11. Wendy's triple bacon cheddar-swiss-butter burger is so delightful, it'll stop your heart.
10. Lincoln/Mercury - Because Mercedes are Expensive.
9. Ponderosa - When you're not picky about taste.
8. Oracle - You need a database. Larry needs a new boat.
7. Visa Platinum - No interest for the first 8 minutes!
6. McDonalds - Less saliva, more beef.
5. Wal-Mart - Prices so low that even stupid people can figure out it's a good deal.
4. Marlboro - Life's short anyway.
3. AOL - Can 30 million people ALL be idiots?
2. Microsoft - Because choices are confusing.
1. Nike - By Kids, For Kids.

If you were to design an AD campaign for yourself, what would be your slogan? Would it be fun, would it be serious, would you tempt me to purchase you....

Re: Good morning people..

vella_ms said:
theres two pots of coffee.. one is reg and one is RG's.. ganna play russian roulette with it today.. you feel lucky?

Fortunately, I have brought my own coffee, and I'm not sharing! :D

Re: Re: Good morning people..

CharleyH said:
Fortunately, I have brought my own coffee, and I'm not sharing! :D

selfish bitch

good thing youre beautiful...sigh

Re: Re: Re: Good morning people..

vella_ms said:
selfish bitch

good thing youre beautiful...sigh

LOL - I have seen what the coffee in this place does to people! Or is it the water? Hmmm. Considering Starbucks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning people..

CharleyH said:
LOL - I have seen what the coffee in this place does to people! Or is it the water? Hmmm. Considering Starbucks

shunning our coffee for starbucks?

one thing i do know is that theres no pimple faced teenager making the coffee with unwashed hands.. no mouse turd in the grounds either..

cant get better than a virtual cup o'.. no side effects, no cals... you can drink all you want and never have to "break the seal"
(omit obscure reference to going to the bathroom if youve never heard it before):D

Thanks vella, but I ain't that fussy.

(Pours myself a cup. It being cyberspace and thus mostly in my imagination, I pick the right pot)

Good coffee, thanks.

The sorriest ad I ever saw was for a major ISP. I think it as AOL, but watching the ad was so traumatic I can't really remember. I changed the channel halfway thtough the ad.

I hate most beer ads too. I've been drinking the stuff for years. I'm still not a testosterone addled jock, nor am I a yuppie who thinks shoving french fries up my nose is fun. And drinking a particular brand of beer never caused some fake blond with implants to have wild monkey sex with me.

Not that I turn her down if such a thing occurred.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning people..

CharleyH said:
It's the waitresses.

Good afternoon, peeps. I'll have a double whatevers ready, please.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning people..

Liar said:
It's the waitresses.

Good afternoon, peeps. I'll have a double whatevers ready, please.

serving you a double surprise libation......

*grin*

finish the rest of that sentence?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning people..

vella_ms said:
serving you a double surprise libation......

*grin*

finish the rest of that sentence?
??? A double surprise what?

Oh. "It's a surprise." Hur hur hur. :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good morning people..

vella_ms said:
shunning our coffee for starbucks?

one thing i do know is that theres no pimple faced teenager making the coffee with unwashed hands.. no mouse turd in the grounds either..

Jesus, what neighborhood do you live in? Here, it's usually all gay guys looking to get laid.

Coffee's finished. Pipe's out. Gotta shower and then go to work.

Catch you later people. If you can't be good, don't get caught.

Coffee, please?

Charley, what's the name of that coffee place that's all over Ontario? It's too early, I can't remember.

cloudy said:
Coffee, please?

Charley, what's the name of that coffee place that's all over Ontario? It's too early, I can't remember.

Well, you are either referring to the Second Cup, which has slightly less expensive but better coffee than Starbucks, and Vella would like that one because thats where lesbians do the servicing.

Otherwise, you might be thinking of the donut shop, Tim Hortons, which can be found on pretty well every block, except in my part of town. LOL there's class on this side, sshh

Coffee... coffee...coffee ...coffee

Can I just get a hot cup of caffiene with a little coffee mixed in for color?

CharleyH said:
Well, you are either referring to the Second Cup, which has slightly less expensive but better coffee than Starbucks, and Vella would like that one because thats where lesbians do the servicing.

Otherwise, you might be thinking of the donut shop, Tim Hortons, which can be found on pretty well every block, except in my part of town. LOL there's class on this side, sshh

DAMN STRAIGHT.. pun intended.. sounds like my kinda place..

i cant tell you how happy i was when tim hortons took over bess eaton.. the bess eaton sold coffee in cups that had religious sayings on them..
i always felt that might have been the reason for the 2nd degree burns on my lips... :rolleyes:

Tim Horton's, that's it.

Do they breed overnight or something? I've never seen a chain with so many damn stores.

vella_ms said:
DAMN STRAIGHT.. pun intended.. sounds like my kinda place..

i cant tell you how happy i was when tim hortons took over bess eaton.. the bess eaton sold coffee in cups that had religious sayings on them..
i always felt that might have been the reason for the 2nd degree burns on my lips... :rolleyes:

OK, now I'm just thinking you're in the bible belt somwhere, and things are now starting to make sense. :rolleyes: religious sayings on coffee cups, bah!

CharleyH said:
OK, now I'm just thinking you're in the bible belt somwhere, and things are now starting to make sense. :rolleyes: religious sayings on coffee cups, bah!

nope.. connecticut.. not bible belt.. though you would swear it was if you had stopped at bess eaton...

cloudy said:
Tim Horton's, that's it.

Do they breed overnight or something? I've never seen a chain with so many damn stores.

LOL, you know, I think they do, but for some strange reason, when on a long stretch of highway when you desperately need one, they are never there. A torturous little chain ;) Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back