bi handjob buddies

I LOVE being fucked by a woman wearing a strap on.And the thought of being sucked off by a guy while i had his cock in my mouth,my fingers playing with his balls and arse,is mind(and Cock)-Blowing!
 
There would always be room for a couple of other guys to be watching,stroking each others cocks,and then exploding their loads onto us,all to be licked off!
 
Can't stray too far from the original idea of this thread LOL:

Might be fun to be completely naked, side by side jacking each other while our ladies watch and instruct. Of course they would be fully clothed for now. And we would have to do to each other what ever they asked.

Maybe jacking off into each others open mouth as they cheer us on.;)
 
I'm fucking still at work and want to jerk off so bad it's killing me:(

As far as how many. I kinda feel like 4 or 5 would do about now;)
 
OOh Err,don't think last comment posted.If,not,here it is again.
Mine could be one for starters! And ,Seconds!!
 
Adult cinemas

I have been reading back in this thread on the discussion of adult cinemas.

As mentioned previously they must be going out of business now that people can sit at home, no clothes on, and watch porn on the internet or DVD and do what they like. Very nice of course, but I agree it would be fun to pull one's dick out in the cinema, in appreciation of what is on the screen or stage.

I know there exist adult entertainment industry groups, probably with lobbyists to promote their cause? Maybe they should lobby the government to allow this sort of behaviour in the adult cinema. Go to the film censor, or film classification board or someone? Or is there a department for the promotion of pornography and masturbation? I wish.. But surely in their own interests, and in the interest of the economy also, they need to boost audience numbers. This might be the way to do it.

There wouldn't be any problem as far as minors were concerned. The person selling the tickets sees to that. Every man there has a hard on anyway, or there would be no point in being there in the first place. The projector person can watch through his little hole in the wall, for entertainment purposes and in case of any problems. You could go with a close friend. That sort of friend. Maybe if you had an understanding wife she could masturbate you. Or a really understanding wife could take her dildo and pleasure herself while you masturbate. I personally would enjoy watching the audience rather than the film. Women would be welcome of course. Pull the skirt up, legs over the chair in front and just pleasure themselves. Probably asking a bit much, but you never know..

On the minus side I am sure the owners may complain about stains in the carpet? Can't be any worse than spilt sodas or chocolate ground in to the surface. Send the cleaner in the end of the night. Better still, have a tiled floor, or even concrete. Someone in with a mop and bucket. I have been in ordinary cinemas with concrete floors before.

I might write to my local member with my proposal. If only I can unhand my own member in the meantime..
 
OOh Err,don't think last comment posted.If,not,here it is again.
Mine could be one for starters! And ,Seconds!!

Mine too. Love it. That is terrible being still at work. What I call suffering, having to read this stuff and behave. I personally don't masturbate at work anymore. Not since I got caught anyway.. Unfortunately it was by a man. Much more fun, if it had to happen, to be caught by a woman.
 
LMAO George. I'm going to write my Congressman today:D

Why not open a Jack & Jill club. Then all us horny guys and gals can can do it in the open.
 
Shame about not whacking one out at work,lads.Maybe if you do,and get caught by the right person,it could have an interesting outcome............err,or the sack!
Seriously,get home,masturbate on cam and post the results-if your wives get involved,all the better!:D
 
I love the idea of wives getting involved. Just as an audience is good enough though. Very hot.

Personally I think they should have nude beaches were public sex is allowed. I know there are nude beaches, but you can't walk around with a hard on or masturbate or anything, which sort of takes the fun out of it. There could be a warning sign like at nude beaches.."past this point people may be encountered having sex". Something like that. Voyeurs like me could stand there, naked, watching and masturbating. Better still masturbate with a fellow voyeur. Each other..

Like dogging in the UK. All consenting adults. Should be legal, even advertised. I am a consenting adult, especially when alone. I always consent to my dick. I get an erection and consent to masturbate...

Which is going to happen soon if I keep reading this stuff.
 
LMAO George. I'm going to write my Congressman today:D

Why not open a Jack & Jill club. Then all us horny guys and gals can can do it in the open.

Luckily there is a roadside lay-by,just a mile from where i live which is very popular with doggers,so i occasionally wander up there to have a look at what's going on.
As a result,i've had more than a couple of tugs"in the open" !:D
 
That would be excellent. I don't see a problem with it myself. Everyone wants to be there. Everyone is getting there jollies. Very nice all round.

Bit cold in winter I suppose? Exposed dick would ice up and fall off? Windows steam up? Probably seasonal, like football.
 
Admittedly,dogging,does have it's drawbacks.
yes,it's far better indoors with people you know,mutually pleasuring themselves and each other. Much more time to enjoy yourself!
 
I love being outdoors naked, but then being with another man, anywhere, for some mutual masturbation is a very hot thought. I have never had the pleasure.
I read about people who did this as teenagers, with friends. I must have had a deprived upbringing. Still, never too late.

I find pictures of older men, still at it, very hot. Some middle aged or older guy pleasuring his friend. I love that term. I have seen it in this site a few times now. A marvellous way of putting it.
 
Yeah. And why can't we wank at a strip club? That makes no sense to me.

Do they think we won't behave? We'll get carried away an jump the stripper?

Guys have open showers. We've seen each other's cocks. What's wrong with going to the peelers, having a few beers, and have a sword fight while the stripper shows you her clit?

Crazy world.

Just seems natural. Alone at home, I'll sit around in just a shirt, doing whatever and playing with my cock, work up the occasional boner. Friend comes over, I put my pants on.

I think this should also go for mixed gender friendships. We're way too secretive about our sexual feelings. As long as people behave - and they should be taught to - then what's the problem.

Wacked, man. Crazy world.
 
I agree. Sneaking out to the men's room or saving it up till you go home just seems like a bit of a waste.

Being the voyeur that I am I would like to watch a couple of ordinary people fucking. Amateurs like on the internet. I have been to a few live shows over the years, a couple of private functions included, where men have been pulled from the audience to take part. Very hot. But alas, to pull one's dick out and masturbate would not have been acceptable. Makes no sense. All these people fucking in front of you. What's the difference? And someone else doing it for you would be really out of the question...
 
cinema

I went to a gay movie theater in Amsterdam. Never did that before, being primarily interested in women. The amazing thing was how openly men masturbated. It was all around me and no one propositioned anyone else--something I found confusing since it would have been nice to have some company. I think there was some worry about cops...But part of the excitement was in the display--guys with long, hard cocks stroking, and clearly turned on by being watched. Two guys who arrived together pulled out their cocks and masturbated separately and mutually for a long, long time--long, sensual pulls on their cocks, then faster when one liked in particular the action he saw on screen. Incredibly hot. I had to leave and look for other kind of relief...
 
My suck buddy and I masterbate for hours until one of us finally gets the courage to suck the other. Not sure why we always take so long to get started. But once we do it's like all hell breaks loose. He hasn't got to the point of taking my load. But I have:D

And damn proud of it too:)
 
I have never seen another man masturbating. That place in Amsterdam sounds just the shot. I know how liberated they are there with that sort of thing.

I once was in a place like the one described above. In one part were a couple, naked, fucking on the floor. Totally unexpected. I think thats what made it so hot in that it was not on stage or anything. I never did work out whether it was part of the show or an impromptu thing. Probably the former, but still very exciting.

I think that would be so hot to just sit there, among others, watching and masturbating. A masturbating partner is something everyone needs, I am sure.
And more no doubt.. Very hot thought.

I have never had the pleasure of receiving someone's load. But I think it would be very pleasureable indeed.
 
Last edited:
fantasy

In "Every Woman Has a Fantasy" there is a scene in which a woman coaxes a delivery man to masturbate in front of her while she plays with herself-- at first she just watches. Very erotic, as opposed to merely pornographic. I can believe she actually did come. He certainly did... In any event, you can watch men masturbate in x-rated films--and having women in on the action makes it a turn on, and helps ease the anxiety some guys have about getting turned on to cocks.
 
I agree. Sneaking out to the men's room or saving it up till you go home just seems like a bit of a waste.

Being the voyeur that I am I would like to watch a couple of ordinary people fucking. Amateurs like on the internet. I have been to a few live shows over the years, a couple of private functions included, where men have been pulled from the audience to take part. Very hot. But alas, to pull one's dick out and masturbate would not have been acceptable. Makes no sense. All these people fucking in front of you. What's the difference? And someone else doing it for you would be really out of the question...

If you were Edinburgh, my other half and I would be happy to perform for you! :D
 
Back
Top