ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumbles in after a hell of a FAWC-ing day, walks up to the bar and stops.

I let my tricorn hat come to rest on the bar top with a sigh. Looking around blinking for a bartender....no luck. After a moment or so I give up and step around to the back and look through the dusty bottles. Captain Morgan....Captain Morgan?

"Ah! Here we are."

Pulling out a piece of eight I set it to spinning on the top of the bar and walk over towards the fireplace and a comfortable looking chair.

As I pass the coffee pot I notice it's empty. A quick search through the deep pockets of my coat brings a bag of New Orleans blend coffee with chicory to hand. As I get the pot going I try to think back to the last night I spent there, in the Big Easy.

"What a night that was, if only I could remember it," I say with a regretful chuckle.

Leaving the pot to bubble I drop into the chair by the fireplace with a sigh. I frown a bit at the dust that drifts ghost like up from the arms of the chair. Looking around the place I can see signs of many a wild nights spent here.

Looking into the fire I pull out my pipe and get a burning twig from the flames. As the Vanilla Cavendish tobacco catches and the sweet smoke drift towards the fire I smile.

"Damn nice place."

Pouring me a shot I chase the smoke down with Rum, as I listen to the coffee bubble and perk.

I watch the fire and drink first rum, then coffee till someone else comes in.
 
breaks out the mop bucket and vacuum cleaner. I would put on my best skimpy outfit but I do not want to make people nauseous. :D Hello all! :kiss::kiss::rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top